Ryan Crete is a Broker Associate for Hayden Outdoors in Colorado. He grew up in Phoenix, Arizona and moved to Fort Collins, Colorado shortly after completing his degree at the University of Arizona. Ryan's love for the outdoors started at a young age when his father introduced him to hunting and fishing. He particularly loves bass fishing and has made many trips up to Eastern Canada to catch smallmouth, pike, and walleye. Ryan prides himself on his work ethic and always does his best to ensure his clients are taken care of and satisfied. In his free time, Ryan enjoys BBQing with family and searching the mountains for a trophy deer or elk.
- Listing StatusAvailableWatkins Estate offers a stunning 7,833 square foot custom built home on a prime 40 acre location just east of Brighton Colorado in unincorporated Adams county. The home features 6 bedrooms spread out across the three floors, each with their own full bathroom, as well — Read more
- Listing StatusAvailableWelcome to this beautiful custom built home, overlooking Horsetooth Reservoir and the city of Fort Collins. Situated on a double lot with .94 acres, this 4129 square foot home will take your breath away. The 4 bedroom 3 bath house, built in 1993, has been — Read more
- Listing StatusUnder ContractStadler Homestead is the quintessential mountain property located just 10 miles west of Fort Collins and Horsetooth Reservoir. This 20 acre end of the road parcel offers a 2,054 square foot home that could serve as a primary residence or weekend retreat. The home features — Read more
- Listing StatusAvailableWelcome to the mountains! Glacier View Retreat is a great opportunity to carve out your piece of mountain living. Whether you are looking for a weekend getaway or permanent residence, this property will not disappoint. Situated in Glacier View Meadows, just 8 miles down the — Read more
- Listing StatusSoldPinewood Springs Acreage offers 38 acres of wooded land just outside of Lyons with a great build site and beautiful mountain views. The area is home to an abundance of wild turkey, mule deer, and Rocky Mountain Elk. The property borders National Forest on the — Read more