Ryan Crete is a Broker Associate for Hayden Outdoors in Colorado. He grew up in Phoenix, Arizona and moved to Fort Collins, Colorado shortly after completing his degree at the University of Arizona. Ryan's love for the outdoors started at a young age when his father introduced him to hunting and fishing. He particularly loves bass fishing and has made many trips up to Eastern Canada to catch smallmouth, pike, and walleye. Ryan prides himself on his work ethic and always does his best to ensure his clients are taken care of and satisfied. In his free time, Ryan enjoys BBQing with family and searching the mountains for a trophy deer or elk.
- Listing StatusAvailableWelcome to this beautiful custom built home, overlooking Horsetooth Reservoir and the city of Fort Collins. Situated on a double lot with .94 acres, this 4129 square foot home will take your breath away. The 4 bedroom 3 bath house, built in 1993, has been — Read more
- Listing StatusSoldStadler Homestead is the quintessential mountain property located just 10 miles west of Fort Collins and Horsetooth Reservoir. This 20 acre end of the road parcel offers a 2,054 square foot home that could serve as a primary residence or weekend retreat. The home features — Read more
- Listing StatusAvailableRistvue Ranch offers 259 acres just 25 minutes outside of the town of Fort Collins CO. Secluded yet accessible, the property sits behind a locked gate and is an affordable way to acquire a large mountain parcel very close to town. With multiple building sites, — Read more
- Listing StatusSoldPinewood Springs Acreage offers 38 acres of wooded land just outside of Lyons with a great build site and beautiful mountain views. The area is home to an abundance of wild turkey, mule deer, and Rocky Mountain Elk. The property borders National Forest on the — Read more
- Listing StatusSoldThis is your opportunity to own your very own piece of Rocky Mountain land. Mount Mahogany Acres offers 41.77 acres of beautiful grassy rolling hills, rock outcroppings, and ponderosa pines which borders National Forest on the south side offering many more acres to explore . — Read more
- Listing StatusAvailableHere is your opportunity to own 6.35 acres in Rist Canyon. With beautiful views of the mountains and the city of Fort Collins, this property gives you the peace and seclusion of the outdoors without being too far from town. An abundance of mule deer — Read more