Robert was born and raised in Southern Oregon. He's a 3rd generation logger married with three children. He was involved 10 years in 4-H and FFA showing and judging beef, swine & sheep. He graduated from Crater High School and went straight into the timber industry. He spent the next 25 years as a timberfaller and logging foreman. Robert has also owned a plumbing and hydraulic pipe bursting company in Eugene where as a license contractor in the state of Oregon he helped rebuild a sewer infrastructure in Albany, Oregon. He has 12 years as a licensed contractor that never incurred a claim or complaint on his license. Robert has cattle and he is also an avid hunter with several trophies. Most importantly, he believes in dependability and integrity.
- Listing StatusAvailable160 acres water right , EFU zoning, 25 taxlots, several sprigs . The Cross Kaufman Ranch offers 3700+/- majestic acres perched on the southeastern edge of the Rogue Valley. With elevations ranging from approx. 2000-4000 feet there are endless views from Ashland to Medford to — Read more
- Listing StatusAvailableMajestic Oregon Acreage. Consisting of nearly 1520+/- acres the majority of this ranch is made up of meadows with approximately 300 acres covered in aspens willows and pine. There are 173.6 acres of water rights associated with the ranch and Thomas Creek runs through the — Read more
- Listing StatusSold309 acres +- of superb ranching, recreation, hunting and healthy living Homestead settled 1860. Backs to BLM, springs, irrigation, meadows and forest. Electric, well, septic in place. Fenced and, cross fenced 1/2 mile of cold, crystal clear South Fork Little Butte Creek runs through the — Read more
- Listing StatusSoldIrrigation rights will help keep 7 acres of this outdoor paradise productive. Characterized with grassy meadows and featuring pine and aspen trees this property is truly breathtaking. Wildlife abounds with Elk, Deer, and Bear visiting the property. The rustic cabin has a well, septic and — Read more
- Listing StatusSoldSouthwest Oregon Land! 240+/- acres of vacant land in the highly sought after area of Williams, Oregon in Josephine County. This property is made up of two tax lots and is accessed by a BLM road. Possibilities include long term investment, possible home site (subject — Read more
- Listing StatusSoldSouthwest Oregon acreage! 80+/- acres located in Josephine County, Oregon. This property is located in a private setting off of Placer Rd and only five miles from the Sunny Valley exit on Interstate 5. Possibilities include long term investment, possible home site (subject to County — Read more
- Listing StatusAvailable149+/- acres of nice level ground with Ponderosa Pine and meadows, the O&C trail splits the property. Close to the town of Sprague River and approximately 45 minutes from Klamath Falls. Owner to retain a timber deed thru 12/31/2018 on all trees 12"dbh and larger. — Read more