Robert was born and raised in Southern Oregon. He's a 3rd generation logger married with three children. He was involved 10 years in 4-H and FFA showing and judging beef, swine & sheep. He graduated from Crater High School and went straight into the timber industry. He spent the next 25 years as a timberfaller and logging foreman. Robert has also owned a plumbing and hydraulic pipe bursting company in Eugene where as a license contractor in the state of Oregon he helped rebuild a sewer infrastructure in Albany, Oregon. He has 12 years as a licensed contractor that never incurred a claim or complaint on his license. Robert has cattle and he is also an avid hunter with several trophies. Most importantly, he believes in dependability and integrity.
- Listing StatusAvailableThe 12 Mile Ranch offers 2,676.14-acres of beautiful scenic land from the Aspen lined valley, to the eastern range of the Warner Mountains, creating a perfect wilderness retreat. Located in both Modoc County, California and Lake County, Oregon, this ranch provides the best of both — Read more
- Listing StatusSoldWelcome to the WC Homestead! Perched high above the valley floor on Stukel Mountains, this 264-acre property is one to behold. With views of the surrounding farms, cattle ranches, and the majestic Mt. Shasta, the 8200+ sq. ft. family home has something for everyone. The — Read more
- Listing StatusSoldWelcome to the 1160 acre G Bar W Ranch. Located in northern Klamath County and forever protected with a conservation easement that allows the grazing, hunting and fishing rights to remain intact. This ranch is well situated for a cattle operation (seasonal grazing) with water — Read more
- Listing StatusSoldAmazing and buildable 71+/- acre Estate property with 16+/- acres of irrigation water rights! Just minutes from downtown Ashland, Oregon this EFU zoned view property is located off of Green Springs Highway in close proximity to wineries and Emigrant Lake. The home site is set — Read more
- Listing StatusSoldTwo homes located on nearly 80 acres, 14 irrigated, in Klamath County, Oregon. The main home with 2219 square feet is nestled just below the ridge and offers sweeping views of the Lost River and the Langell Valley. The main home, built in 2005, is — Read more
- Listing StatusAvailable150 acres of forested property off of Redwood Hwy in Josephine County, Oregon. Very private setting and adjoins thousands of acres of public land. Merchantable timber- seller estimates half million board feet. Elevation ranges from approx 1500-1800 feet. — Read more
- Listing StatusAvailable158 acres in Douglas County, Oregon consisting of timber, springs, and meadows. At an elevation of 3300 feet the property is surrounded by Umpqua National Forest and offers views of the surrounding area. This parcel was initially used for gold mining and the most recent — Read more