Robert was born and raised in Southern Oregon. He's a 3rd generation logger married with three children. He was involved 10 years in 4-H and FFA showing and judging beef, swine & sheep. He graduated from Crater High School and went straight into the timber industry. He spent the next 25 years as a timberfaller and logging foreman. Robert has also owned a plumbing and hydraulic pipe bursting company in Eugene where as a license contractor in the state of Oregon he helped rebuild a sewer infrastructure in Albany, Oregon. He has 12 years as a licensed contractor that never incurred a claim or complaint on his license. Robert has cattle and he is also an avid hunter with several trophies. Most importantly, he believes in dependability and integrity.
- Listing StatusAvailable60+/- acres water rights , EFU zoning, 25 taxlots, several sprigs . The Cross Kaufman Ranch offers 3700+/- majestic acres perched on the southeastern edge of the Rogue Valley. With elevations ranging from approx. 2000-4000 feet there are endless views from Ashland to Medford to — Read more
- Listing StatusSold205+/- acre farm. Approximately 145 productive, tillable acres with soils that could be classified as organic. Currently in hay production and cattle grazing. Over 50 acres of water rights and initial investigation suggests that more may be available. There are two pivots, one full and — Read more
- Listing StatusSoldMajestic Oregon Acreage. Consisting of nearly 1520+/- acres the majority of this ranch is made up of meadows with approximately 300 acres covered in aspens willows and pine. There are 173.6 acres of water rights associated with the ranch and Thomas Creek runs through the — Read more
- Listing StatusAvailableAmazing and buildable 71+/- acre Estate property with 16+/- acres of irrigation water rights! Just minutes from downtown Ashland, Oregon this EFU zoned view property is located off of Green Springs Highway in close proximity to wineries and Emigrant Lake. The home site is set — Read more
- Listing StatusAvailableWelcome home! Rural Oregon living at its best. Situated on 7+/- acres this quality built custom home offers views of the surrounding mountains and pasture lined valley. The 3 bed/ 3 bath home features a spacious living area of 3151 square feet with plenty of — Read more
- Listing StatusUnder ContractFind peace and tranquility in this beautiful 3 bedroom, 2 bath home located in the vicinity of Crater Lake National Park. Included with this gorgeous 2300 square foot homestead is a 1200 square foot detached shop. Nature awaits you as Larkin Creek runs alongside the — Read more
- Listing StatusSold40 acres and a Home above the fog. This 1973 sq/ft, custom 2 bedroom/2 bath home built in 2003 features stunning detail and craftsmanship. Options exist for third bedroom conversion. Attached single car garage and detached three car garage/shop with plenty of room. It has — Read more