Rob LaGrone has been a lover of all things Oregon since his childhood, when his family would vacation in the state. His upbringing on a dairy farm in northern California instilled in him an appreciation for productive farms, hard work, outdoor living, and the natural beauty of rural land.
Also a lover of ships, airplanes, and American history, Rob won a Navy ROTC scholarship to attend Oregon State University and served eight years as a Navy officer and carrier aviator. After his service, Rob began his real estate career managing leasing and development in the outdoor advertising industry. Along the way he earned a master’s degree in real estate development from Arizona State University, adding to his knowledge of land use regulations, entitlements, and real estate law.
Rob travels frequently in the western hills and wine country and in the wide-open spaces of the central and eastern state. He is an avid kayaker, nature photographer, and Oregon wine enthusiast. Though his skills in fishing are somewhat less impressive than in real estate, Rob enjoys “annoying the fish” whenever possible.
Throughout his life Rob has maintained a reputation for integrity, diligence, and pride in a job well done. He looks forward to applying these qualities in helping you to buy or sell your farm, vineyard, or recreational property in this beautiful state.
- Listing StatusAvailableGorgeous ocean-view cattle ranch above the historic small town of Langlois, Oregon! Rare opportunity to purchase such a large property on the coast. Comfortable 3 bedroom, 2 bath 1,720sf ranch home. Measure 49 approval for two additional homes; buyer to do all due diligence. Well-maintained — Read more
- Listing StatusAvailableHistoric farm near Newport on Oregon’s central coast. The 1897 farmhouse was enlarged in 2011; all plumbing and wiring were modernized. The kitchen is made for large gatherings, with large island, 2 ovens, 2 large sinks, 2 dishwashers, five-burner gas stove, and spacious pantry. Set — Read more
- Listing StatusUnder ContractScenic country home in beautiful Wallowa County. Just across the river from the city of Lostine, with a population of just over 200, but screened by river trees. Great views of the Wallowa Mountains. Comfortable home with 1,618 s.f. on main plus upstairs bonus room — Read more
- Listing StatusSoldBeautiful small ranch on Oregon’s South Umpqua River. Live in the cozy cottage or build a riverfront dream home. Raise animals, grow hay, or just use the place as a recreational getaway. Fish for winter steelhead from your own shoreline or take a swim on — Read more
- Listing StatusAvailableBuild your dream lakefront home in charming Port Orford! This is no half-acre suburban lot; it’s 11.11 acres of wooded privacy with a rural feel, but it has city water, sewer, and electricity right at the street. Garrison Lake is just a quarter-mile west of — Read more