Rob LaGrone has been a lover of all things Oregon since his childhood, when his family would vacation in the state. His upbringing on a dairy farm in northern California instilled in him an appreciation for productive farms, hard work, outdoor living, and the natural beauty of rural land.
Also a lover of ships, airplanes, and American history, Rob won a Navy ROTC scholarship to attend Oregon State University and served eight years as a Navy officer and carrier aviator. After his service, Rob began his real estate career managing leasing and development in the outdoor advertising industry. Along the way he earned a master’s degree in real estate development from Arizona State University, adding to his knowledge of land use regulations, entitlements, and real estate law.
Rob travels frequently in the western hills and wine country and in the wide-open spaces of the central and eastern state. He is an avid kayaker, nature photographer, and Oregon wine enthusiast. Though his skills in fishing are somewhat less impressive than in real estate, Rob enjoys “annoying the fish” whenever possible.
Throughout his life Rob has maintained a reputation for integrity, diligence, and pride in a job well done. He looks forward to applying these qualities in helping you to buy or sell your farm, vineyard, or recreational property in this beautiful state.
- Listing StatusAvailableGorgeous 301.4 acre cattle ranch above the historic small town of Langlois, Oregon! Rare opportunity to purchase such a large property on the coast. Comfortable 3 bedrooms, 2 bath 1,720sf ranch home. Measure 49 approval for two additional homes; buyer to do all due diligence — Read more
- Listing StatusAvailableGorgeous ocean-view cattle ranch above the historic small town of Langlois, Oregon! Rare opportunity to purchase such a large property on the coast. Comfortable 3 bedroom, 2 bath 1,720sf ranch home. Measure 49 approval for two additional homes; buyer to do all due diligence Well-maintained — Read more
- Listing StatusSoldSpectacular 163.3 wooded acres with permit for ocean-view home on the southern Oregon coast! Just south of the charming town of Port Orford on a well-graded, county-maintained gravel road that you can drive with any car. Property elevation ranges from 500 to 1,250 feet. Merchantable — Read more
- Listing StatusAvailableBuild your dream lakefront home in charming Port Orford! This is no half-acre suburban lot; it’s 11.11 acres of wooded privacy with a rural feel, but it has city water, sewer, and electricity right at the street. Garrison Lake is just a quarter-mile west of — Read more
- Listing StatusSoldThis classic Oregon Coast farm property is easy to get to, yet wonderfully secluded. 7 miles south of Bandon; 13 miles south of Bandon Dunes Golf Resort. 155 acres total: roughly 34 acres of level cranberry bogs plus additional pasture for farming, livestock, or horse — Read more