Rick departed his small hometown on Lake Michigan in 2000 to follow the “Call of the West.” After settling in Eugene, Oregon, he has continued to be an avid outdoorsman by pursuing his interests, which include fly fishing, hunting, white water rafting, rock climbing and mountain biking on both sides of the Cascades and surrounding states.
Prior to receiving a bachelor’s degree in Human Physiology from the University of Oregon in 2016, Rick worked as a volunteer firefighter/EMT-I, commercial carpenter and welder. As an autonomous learner and someone who thrives to push boundaries, explore and grow, Rick currently splits his time with the University of Oregon’s Museum of Cultural and Natural History as a field Archaeologist and helping to manage a 2000-acre filbert and stock ranch along the McKenzie River where he resides.
In his own words, “The reason I chose to pursue real estate came down to the simple motto, ‘We live the lifestyle that we sell.’ I have always engaged and will continue to immerse myself in the beauty and wildness that surrounds us in the Pacific Northwest and if I can be part of achieving that legacy for another person or family then my time has been well spent.”
- Listing StatusAvailableWelcome to 97800 Euchre Creek Rd! This nearly 80-acre timber property offers a 2000+ sqft off-the-grid home and a 39x50 detached shop. This property provides the perfect opportunity for an individual looking for breathtakingly rugged solitude, but close to town amenities only 30 minutes away — Read more
- Listing StatusSoldWelcome to the Sheffler Knight Timber Property! This south facing 30-acre gated parcel has been professionally stocked with Douglas fir and holds 20 + acres of 10 to 20 yr old fir as well as an additional 4 acres of mature merchantable timber. Located between — Read more
- Listing StatusUnder ContractWelcome to Minnow Creek Rd! This 10-acre forested parcel has everything you are looking for if you are in search of commanding mountain views, rushing waterfalls, a number of building sites for a home and plenty of space for a large shop! Located 5 minutes — Read more
- Listing StatusSoldWelcome to Brickerville! This +/- 1.5-acre property is comprised of 4 tax lots with 3 of which are buildable. Currently, there is one home on the property with little to no value. The property also has approx. 66ft of Siuslaw river frontage and is less — Read more
- Listing StatusAvailableWelcome to the Sycan Marsh lot #1! This 160-acre parcel located in the heart of south-central Oregon provides numerous opportunities for Oregon big game hunting as well as a large variety of migratory and upland game birds. Situated on the East-Central side of the Sycan — Read more
- Listing StatusAvailableWelcome to the Sycan Marsh lot #2! This 160-acre parcel located in the heart of south-central Oregon provides numerous opportunities for Oregon big game hunting as well as a large variety of upland and migratory game birds. Situated on the East-Central side of the Sycan — Read more
- Listing StatusAvailableLess than 35 minutes east of Christmas Valley, Oregon lies this scenic property boasting paved county-maintained road frontage on Christmas Valley Wagontire Rd. It features a mixture of wildlife, hiking trails, and is adjacent to 1000's of acres of BLM land, making it ideal for — Read more