Rick departed his small hometown on Lake Michigan in 2000 to follow the “Call of the West.” After settling in Eugene, Oregon, he has continued to be an avid outdoorsman by pursuing his interests, which include fly fishing, hunting, white water rafting, rock climbing and mountain biking on both sides of the Cascades and surrounding states.
Prior to receiving a bachelor’s degree in Human Physiology from the University of Oregon in 2016, Rick worked as a volunteer firefighter/EMT-I, commercial carpenter and welder. As an autonomous learner and someone who thrives to push boundaries, explore and grow, Rick currently splits his time with the University of Oregon’s Museum of Cultural and Natural History as a field Archaeologist and helping to manage a 2000-acre filbert and stock ranch along the McKenzie River where he resides.
In his own words, “The reason I chose to pursue real estate came down to the simple motto, ‘We live the lifestyle that we sell.’ I have always engaged and will continue to immerse myself in the beauty and wildness that surrounds us in the Pacific Northwest and if I can be part of achieving that legacy for another person or family then my time has been well spent.”
- Listing StatusAvailableWelcome to the Sheffler Knight Timber Property! This south facing 30-acre gated parcel has been professionally stocked with Douglas fir and holds 20 + acres of 10 to 20 yr old fir as well as an additional 4 acres of mature merchantable timber. Located between — Read more
- Listing StatusAvailableWelcome to the Sycan Marsh lot #1! This 160-acre parcel located in the heart of south-central Oregon provides numerous opportunities for Oregon big game hunting as well as a large variety of migratory and upland game birds. Situated on the East-Central side of the Sycan — Read more
- Listing StatusAvailableThis admirable 7.26-acre hilltop vista and lakefront property nestled between the Dahlin and Dowell arms of Mercer Lake is the ideal coastal setting if you are looking for both ocean views, as well as lakefront property. Located on a private road this property evokes the — Read more
- Listing StatusAvailableWelcome to the Sycan Marsh lot #2! This 160-acre parcel located in the heart of south-central Oregon provides numerous opportunities for Oregon big game hunting as well as a large variety of upland and migratory game birds. Situated on the East-Central side of the Sycan — Read more
- Listing StatusSoldThis 80-acre parcel is the perfect place for a lucky individual to build a beautiful retreat or home in one of the vastest and beautiful open country regions Oregon has to offer. Located just outside the historic town of Christmas Valley, what this property lacks — Read more
- Listing StatusSoldThis prime duck and goose hunting property is ideally located on the Pacific Flyway and to the south borders the William L. Finley National Wildlife Refuge. This privately owned corporation consists of ten shares of stock. Little Muddy Farms, Inc. owns the land, the structures, — Read more