A native of Colorado, Phil started his outdoor lifestyle early, taking his first buck at age 12 and his first archery buck at 15. He began guiding hunters at age 18, and in his early 20s started Colorado's first Ranching for Wildlife Program for antelope in Moffat County, which he ran for the next 15 years. During this time he was named SCI's North American Bowhunting Outfitter of the Year. While outfitting throughout the state in the 1990s, Phil hung his real estate license in the city of Montrose were he listed and sold properties.
Over the last 15 years Phil has hosted, hunted and guided hunters on outdoor television shows on the Outdoor Channel, Sportsman Channel and the Pursuit Channel. Phil has spent his adult life hunting and leasing land across the Rocky Mountain West and Kansas--experience that has given him a great feel for the value of agricultural, ranch and recreational property. Phil is a life member of the NRA, Safari Club International, the Mule Deer Foundation and the North American Hunting Club. He has taken nearly 50 big game species worldwide, hunted 11 countries and seven Canadian provinces and is extremely well-connected in the outdoor community.
Phil would enjoy talking with you about listing your farm, ranch or recreational property, or, if you are a buyer, helping you to find the recreational property of your dreams. Phil is licensed in Colorado.
- Listing StatusSoldDry Creek Legacy Ranch *$4,500,000 *3,000 Plus-or-Minus Acres *San Miguel County, CO The Dry Creek Legacy Ranch is approximately 3,000 acres of prime grazing and elk and mule deer hunting ground. Located in southwest Colorado near Norwood and 60 miles from Telluride, 2 hours from — Read more
- Listing StatusAvailableCornerstone Elk Ranch After spending my entire life chasing big bull elk out West, whether guiding or filming outdoor TV, this is the best elk ranch for its size I have ever hunted. Nestled in southwest Colorado just below Horsefly Peak on the Montrose/Ouray County — Read more
- Listing StatusAvailableREDUCED -- NOW $3,250.000.00! With the Montrose, CO, real estate market heating up, this is the perfect time to cash in on this opportunity. At a new lower price, these 360 acres of lush valley ground are prime for development in Montrose County along Colorado’s — Read more
- Listing StatusAvailableCo-listed with Lonnie Gustin: (970) 629-0520 Welcome to Castle Rock Ranch consisting of high alpine panoramic views tucked away in the middle of God's country!! Castle Rock Ranch Ranch sits below Castle Rock which is the highest point in Montrose County providing spectacular views of — Read more
- Listing StatusAvailableCircle H Ranch Parcel 1 Spanning 123 acres, this was previously platted for a major subdivision with 108 residential lots and 10 acres of B4 commercial. Tri-County water taps are available and $96,000 of paid sewer taps are included. This 123 acre listing includes agricultural — Read more
- Listing StatusAvailableBlack Canyon RV Park and Campground 84348 Hwy. 50, Cimarron CO 81220 With stunning views in every direction, this rarely-found business opportunity along Colorado’s scenic Western Slope offers the unique chance to live and work in the beautiful Cimarron Valley providing an unmatched lifestyle and — Read more
- Listing StatusAvailableCircle H Ranch Parcel 3 Approximately 71 acres, this parcel may be best suited for larger-view lots for custom homes. It includes great views, a sewer line main, domesic water and irrigated ground. Buyer would need to apply for this subdivision. Refer to main listing — Read more
- Listing StatusAvailableCircle H Ranch Parcel 4 This parcel has it all! Great views, a sewer line main, domestic water and irrigated ground! Its prime position provides Hwy. 50 frontage that can possibly be zoned commercial. Buyer would need to apply for this subdivision. Refer to main — Read more
- Listing StatusAvailableCircle H Ranch Parcel 2 This 90 acre listing can be subdivided mutiple ways baed on the builder's vision. The property offes views, a sewer line main, domestic water and irrigation water Buyer would need to apply for this subdivision. Refer to the main listing — Read more
- Listing StatusSoldDivide Creek Ranch *$499,000 *180-Plus Acres *Mesa County, CO Divide Creek Ranch is located in western Colorado’s scenic and geologically unique Unaweep Canyon spanning 44 miles across the distinctive Uncompahgre Plateau. The region is known for its famed livestock and hunting ranches, most of which — Read more