Perry is constantly in awe of how beautiful and blessed the state of Oregon is with all the outdoor resources and genuine people that call Oregon their home. Perry became part of the Land and Wildlife team because he experienced firsthand the integrity and professionalism of the Land and Wildlife brokers. They guided and helped him find a hunting property in a rural community, surrounded by world class fishing, making a childhood dream come to fruition. The Land and Wildlife motto is “We live the lifestyle that we sell” and this resonated with Perry and his wife Kim. As a team, they are excited to share their passion and experience to help you achieve your real estate goals.
Perry brings over 30 years of construction industry experience. As the previous owner and operator of a successful construction business, Perry understands how important communication and customer service is. As a Real Estate Broker, Perry brings the same dedication and follow-through that allowed him to be successful as a contractor. Real estate has been a passion and fruitful business over the years, as Perry and Kim have bought and sold a number of properties.
Perry is passionate about achieving goals, desires and dreams connected to God’s creation of the great outdoors. He believes in giving back to the community to help others grow and realize their gifts and potential. He has been a 4-H archery leader for many years, a member of Crook County Sheriff Search and Rescue, worked with the Christian youth and absolutely loves teaching youth about the treasures of the outdoors. Additionally, Perry has been involved with his church helping encourage others by teaching good financial stewardship.
- Listing StatusAvailableWelcome to Pono Farm, a highly productive 143 acre farm which produces certified organic hemp and Wagyu beef, all while having breathtaking Cascade mountain views from Mount Bachelor to Mount Hood. Includes 123 acres of irrigation rights from North Unit Irrigation and domestic water from — Read more
- Listing StatusSoldWelcome to the Merwin River Ranch! This beautiful 188-acre ranch features abundant live water, productive agriculture, a beautiful home and great recreational opportunities for fishing and hunting. A short drive to one of Oregon’s Seven Wonders- “Smith Rock”, the ranch is Conveniently located between Redmond — Read more
- Listing StatusAvailableRare opportunity to own 320 secluded acres! Build your dream home that is minutes from lake access at Prineville Reservoir and a short drive to amazing fly fishing opportunities on Crooked River, home to Redband trout only found in a small area of the Pacific — Read more
- Listing StatusSoldEnjoy this beautiful retreat in the woods which borders the Ochoco National Forest. Listen to Reilly Creek as it flows down through the property or access the Ochoco forest from your back gate making this a great recreational property for the outdoor enthusiast. The cozy — Read more
- Listing StatusAvailableSpectacular lake views and privacy at the top of the mountain! This lot is in a private gated community and is ready to build your dream home over looking the Prineville Reservoir with panoramic views. Septic, Water and Electric installed on property. Come visit this — Read more
- Listing StatusAvailableSecluded 10 acre lot that fronts BLM with views of the Cascades. Perfect get away spot, live off-grid or make it your base camp to hunt or hike. Great recreational property only approximately 10 miles from Prineville Reservior State Park. Approximately 15 miles from Prineville — Read more