Living The Dream is excited to announce that Patrick Schnieders has joined our team! Patrick is a local Missourian raised in the heart of Osage County. He attended school at the University of Evansville where he played 4 years of baseball and graduated with his bachelors in Business Management. Patrick is now establishing himself in his hometown with family and friends and his newest addition, a Goldendoodle puppy named Knox.
As an avid Whitetail bow hunter and Bass/Crappie fishing guy he has an expansive knowledge of what it takes to help clients make the right decision in looking for or marketing that perfect farm or recreation property.
Ready to help you Live Your Dream… contact Patrick Schnieders!
- Listing StatusAvailableIntroducing Antler Ranch! This prime 320 acres located in Southeast Kansas is truly a gem! This property offers some of the best whitetail hunting that the Midwest has to offer and the pictures, along with the video, prove just that! This ranch has everything a — Read more
- Listing StatusSoldLooking for a prime hunting farm? Look no further, this well located 124 acres has everything your looking for in a recreational property! Comprised of a mixture of tillable and mature hardwood timber, this farm is a whitetail producing machine! There is a total of — Read more
- Listing StatusSoldTake a look at this little slice of heaven, these tracts of land don't come around often! This property offers a little bit of everything the outdoorsman is looking for. The Tavern Creek, tillable acreage, hunting cabin, wooded acreage, income potential, this place has it — Read more
- Listing StatusAvailableCome take a look at this beautiful income producing estate! Tucked back in the country located between Salem and Licking is a action packed +/- 26 acres that has a little bit of everything to offer! Looking over a beautiful fully stocked 4 acre lake — Read more
- Listing StatusSoldCome check out this retreat that offers a little bit of everything the outdoors-man could ask for. This 202 acres has some great hunting(check out the deer photos from 2018-2019)! It offers a fully stocked 2.2 acre lake that is over 20 foot deep. Another — Read more
- Listing StatusSoldThis beautiful 71 acres located right in the middle of big buck country south of Mt. Sterling literally has it all. This property has something to offer for almost every outdoorsman. There is a perfect hunting cabin that has recently been renovated with new windows, — Read more
- Listing StatusSoldTake a look at this phenomenal recreational piece located just a few minutes southwest of Owensville. This property has a little touch of everything to offer including a year round creek along with some great tillable acreage for food-plots and good mixture of woods. This — Read more
- Listing StatusSoldCheck out this beautiful 106 acres that sets up perfect for your own personal estate! This property has over 2200 feet of hwy frontage and has several beautiful building sites. The property mostly consists of gently rolling open wooded timber. It has a trail running — Read more
- Listing StatusSoldThis property offers one of the most peaceful settings you can find with Pine and hardwood timber throughout and your own 1 acre stocked pond including catfish, bass, and bluegill. The pond is approximately 13 feet deep and is loaded with big bass. Grab the — Read more