Living The Dream is excited to announce that Patrick Schnieders has joined our team! Patrick is a local Missourian raised in the heart of Osage County. He attended school at the University of Evansville where he played 4 years of baseball and graduated with his bachelors in Business Management. Patrick is now establishing himself in his hometown with family and friends and his newest addition, a Goldendoodle puppy named Knox.
As an avid Whitetail bow hunter and Bass/Crappie fishing guy he has an expansive knowledge of what it takes to help clients make the right decision in looking for or marketing that perfect farm or recreation property.
Ready to help you Live Your Dream… contact Patrick Schnieders!
- Listing StatusAvailableThis 260 +/- acres boast some of the best quality whitetail/turkey hunting in all of Missouri. This farm has it all when thinking of a quality hunting property and everything you need to hold and more importantly, kill mature deer. It has a great mixture — Read more
- Listing StatusAvailableTake a look at this 252 acre tract that is mostly all wooded with the beautiful Deane Creek running through the majority of the property. This tract offers some great hunting being one of the largest wooded tracts around. Most of the neighboring properties are — Read more
- Listing StatusSoldThis beautiful 71 acres located right in the middle of big buck country south of Mt. Sterling literally has it all. This property has something to offer for almost every outdoorsman. There is a perfect hunting cabin that has recently been renovated with new windows, — Read more
- Listing StatusAvailableCheck out this stellar 136 acres located just a few miles outside of St. Elizabeth. This property offers great hunting along with a few outstanding building sites with electric running through the middle of the property along Black Oak Dr. This area is known as — Read more
- Listing StatusSoldCheck out this beautiful 106 acres that sets up perfect for your own personal estate! This property has over 2200 feet of hwy frontage and has several beautiful building sites. The property mostly consists of gently rolling open wooded timber. It has a trail running — Read more
- Listing StatusAvailableThis property offers one of the most peaceful settings you can find with Pine and hardwood timber throughout and your own 1 acre stocked pond including catfish, bass, and bluegill. The pond is approximately 13 feet deep and is loaded with big bass. Grab the — Read more
- Listing StatusUnder ContractNestled in the quiet hills of Mt. Sterling, Missouri and built in 1896 is a beautifully historically renovated one room schoolhouse which turns 124 years young in 2020 . Of the seventy schoolhouses that popped up around Gasconade County to educate the rural children of — Read more
- Listing StatusSoldCheck out this beautiful 40 acres! This 40 acre scetion sits on top of a bluff over-looking the beautiful Lake of the Ozarks! This offers for a great spot to build a cabin or forever home with astonishing views. The Western part of this 40 — Read more