Exploring Montana’s vast beauty throughout my youth has convinced me that there is no better place to live. From the western side of the Rockies, where I was raised and attended the University of Montana in Missoula, to the plains of the eastern front, where I now raise my four sons, each corner of the state has its own dramatic expression that I’ve fallen in love with.
My previous years in law enforcement, time spent as a volunteer fire fighter, serving as President of the Fraternal Order of Eagles 689, coaching youth football and maintaining a swim team board position have all allowed me to help my fellow Montanans.
I enjoy Montana’s abundant opportunities for hunting, fishing, hiking and camping. I have a passion for woodworking and restoring classic cars, which fuels my obsession for detail in everything I do, including helping my clients with their real estate needs.
Whether listing a property to sell or searching for the perfect piece of Montana to call your own, allow me to assist you with your needs and desires. I take pride in knowing that my clients are 100% satisfied with my performance.
- Listing StatusAvailableThe history of Alder, Montana entails prospectors setting out to strike it rich with the discovery of gold in Alder Gulch. Imagine the feeling of panning for the valuable gems and deposits and catching the glint of something that is sure to be extremely valuable. — Read more
- Listing StatusUnder ContractNestled among ranging mountains, towering trees, dispersed lakes, bustling forests, and gently sloping hills under vast amounts of big blue sky, lies 514+ acres without any covenants or HOAs dictating what you do or build on them! Additionally, there is power and telephone nearby giving — Read more
- Listing StatusAvailableThis exceptional piece of recreational property overlooks spectacular lower St. Mary Lake and breathtaking Glacier National Park. The property is in high grass production and includes water on the property. It is partially fenced along the perimeter and can be used for both grazing as — Read more
- Listing StatusSoldYou can own a magnificent piece of property that overlooks spectacular St. Mary Lake and is located within minutes of Montana’s jewel, breathtaking Glacier National Park. This stunning property with its panoramic views is exclusively bordered by USA Trust Land with excellent access from both — Read more
- Listing StatusSoldExperience the majesty and tranquil beauty of Big Sky Country that remains virtually unchanged from when the great pioneers traveled to establish homesteads and thousands of buffalo roamed on this spectacular piece of north central Montana known as the Hi-Line. This enticing area of Montana — Read more
- Listing StatusSoldSteeped in a history of wild horses that wintered in this peaceful valley, Plains is an exemplary example of quiet Western Montana living. With the Clark Fork River winding gracefully through the lush valley, there are abundant opportunities for fishing, kayaking and rafting. Located nearby — Read more
- Listing StatusSoldHere is a rare chance to get your hands on 120 acres of grassland in North Central Montana. This property is prime hunting ground offering deer, antelope, pheasants and grouse. It also borders over 1,500 acres of State and BLM Land on two sides allowing — Read more