Nick Cain is a passionate outdoorsman. Mostly Nick enjoys working in the rural community selling large or small agricultural and recreational properties. He works hard to give his clients the best marketing and advertisement available through his top of the line networking tools. Nick takes pride in helping his clients use cutting edge investment strategies and showing how to achieve value on their property. He is part of one of the most comprehensive, full service, and up to date real estate firms in Illinois & Missouri.
Nick is a Managing Broker of the newest Tarrant & Harman Real Estate & Auction Co. Office located in Jerseyville, IL. This location will serve every facet of real estate including Agricultural, Recreational, Income Producing, Commercial, and Residential. He is also licensed in Missouri as well.
Whether it is a new investment that you are looking to rollover into another property. Or, if the property has been in your family for generations, Nick will treat each transaction with knowledge and respect. Each section of land is different from the next and they all deserve someone with a love of the outdoors to represent that property. Give Nick Cain that chance and you won't regret your decision.
- Listing StatusSoldGreat location and road frontage only 10 minutes from Alton and 5 minutes from Godfrey Rd. & Interstate 255. This farm has a little bit of everything for every aspect of farm life, row crop ground, pasture ground, timber, ponds, grain bin, and outbuildings. This — Read more
- Listing StatusSoldThis is a Premiere Equestrian Property and Show Barn. The property boasts 19.35+/- acres. Approx. 15+/- is fenced and partitioned grasses. The barn features six 14x12 stalls, nine 12x12 stalls, two 10x12 stalls, 3 grooming stalls, and one wash stall, a tack room, a feed — Read more
- Listing StatusSoldTwo Beautiful homes on 20+/- acres w/ breathtaking panoramic views! Take a scenic drive through Calhoun County to the property that is situated minutes from the historic town of Brussels. The property offers 5+/- acres of income producing fruit trees, some fenced pasture w/ a — Read more
- Listing StatusSoldGorgeous Home, Property & Views!!! The highlights of this property include 6.3+/- acres, mature trees and pine borders, approx. 1/2 acre pond, detached garage/workshop, and deck with above ground pool. The 2014 built home features 5 bedrooms, 4 baths, beautiful hardwood floors, granite counter tops, — Read more
- Listing StatusAvailableThis farm features 58 +/- acres of a mixture of tillable, timber and a home with a pole shed. The timber sets on the back of the property with deep draw ridges and great bedding areas for the big buck whitetails. The tillable ground sets — Read more
- Listing StatusAvailable80 +/- acres of prime recreational potential!!! This property has thick timber with a good trail system to access the ridges and draws. There is excellent deer and turkey sign throughout, and the surrounding properties provide plenty of food and water for the wildlife. The — Read more