Born and raised in Western Kansas, Nathan is happy to be back home working in the agricultural industry he grew up in. Being raised on the farm gives Nathan an appreciation and understanding of the work ethic of our valued farmers and ranchers. Nathan grew up in Goodland, KS where he graduated from Goodland High School. He then attended Kansas State University where he obtained a degree in Business Administration. Since graduation Nathan has been gaining experience working with communities, real estate, property management, and continues to enjoy helping grow the family farm as his young family grows. If you are looking for an upbeat, friendly, salesman that will strive to serve you with excellence, Nathan is the perfect match to help you buy or sell your property.
Nathan is a licensed salesperson in Kansas.
- Listing StatusAvailableJust listed is a premier opportunity to own a significant piece of development property directly across from the Manhattan Regioinal Airport. This 27-acre tract is a rare find in a highly sought after development area not in the 100-year flood plain! Located near Manhattan, Kansas — Read more
- Listing StatusAvailableA chance of a lifetime to own one of the best private golf clubs in Kansas. The Golf Club at Southwind is a premier property beautifully designed by Donald Sechrest. A tranquil setting in an exclusive development area, the Golf Club at Southwind has been — Read more
- Listing StatusAvailableAttention farmers and investors - just listed are two fine quarters of tillable farmland in Southwest Kansas. These two quarters have been producing elite yields with the added bonus of wind energy income. These quarters have good Ulysses and Richfield soils and have been well — Read more
- Listing StatusAvailableAttention Investors! Looking for a 6% return? Just listed is a 375-acre certified organic farm in Wichita County, KS. This good producing organic farm has 250 acres of irrigated cropland and 125 acres of dryland. This land sits south of Russell Springs or between Leoti — Read more
- Listing StatusSoldNow available are two nice producing tillable quarters in Cheyenne County, Kansas. These tracts are conveniently located off of HWY 27 just north of the Sherman/Cheyenne County line. This land offers great tillable farmland with good soils. The land has fairly level ground with gentle — Read more
- Listing StatusAvailableLocated near Kirwin National Wildlife Refuge and Bow Creek with rolling hills, numerous Cedar, Oak, and other wild game hideouts - this property is a feeding ground for some great hunting. With 144 Acres currently enrolled in CRP, a tree-lined flowing creek that is home — Read more
- Listing StatusSoldWelcome Wow - Check out this rare opportunity to own this immaculate home with incredible views of Kansas sunsets, Sugar Hills Golf Club, and the peaceful fresh air and open skies of the plains. This home is newly introduced to the market and has some — Read more
- Listing StatusAvailablePRICE REDUCED! Just off of Highway 27 and along I-70 is an income-producing automatic car wash in the midst of valuable commercial property. This is a turn-key listing is a great investment and has the figures to back its value. An updated new automatic wash — Read more
- Listing StatusSoldOverview An outdoorsman's paradise - Beaver Creek Hideaway is a rare property with some of the best hunting potential in Northwest Kansas. This parcel sits on approximately 20 acres of mixed wooded, stream, and grassland. In the heart of this peaceful 20 acres sits a — Read more