Born and raised in Western Kansas, Nathan is happy to be back home working in the agricultural industry he grew up in. Being raised on the farm gives Nathan an appreciation and understanding of the work ethic of our valued farmers and ranchers. Nathan grew up in Goodland, KS where he graduated from Goodland High School. He then attended Kansas State University where he obtained a degree in Business Administration. Since graduation Nathan has been gaining experience working with communities, real estate, property management, and continues to enjoy helping grow the family farm as his young family grows. If you are looking for an upbeat, friendly, salesman that will strive to serve you with excellence, Nathan is the perfect match to help you buy or sell your property.
Nathan is a licensed salesperson in Kansas.
- Listing StatusAvailableJust listed is a premier opportunity to own a significant piece of development property directly across from the Manhattan Regioinal Airport. This 27-acre tract is a rare find in a highly sought after development area not in the 100-year flood plain! Located near Manhattan, Kansas — Read more
- Listing StatusAvailableA chance of a lifetime to own one of the best private golf clubs in Kansas. The Golf Club at Southwind is a premier property beautifully designed by Donald Sechrest. A tranquil setting in an exclusive development area, the Golf Club at Southwind has been — Read more
- Listing StatusAvailableNewly listed is a fine piece of highly sought after development property near Manhattan regioinal Airport. This 9.6 acre tract is suitable for numerous development options in the fast growing Manhattan community. With great convenient access and great visibility to K-18 and MHK this property — Read more
- Listing StatusSoldAttention farmers and investors - just listed are two fine quarters of tillable farmland in Southwest Kansas. These two quarters have been producing elite yields with the added bonus of substantial wind energy income. These quarters have good Ulysses and Richfield soils and have been — Read more
- Listing StatusAvailableSituated between Mulvane and Derby, KS is a prime piece of farm, hunt, and development property just off of 95th and Greenwich. Sedgwick County Kansas now has a population of just over 513,000 and continues to grow. With the city of Derby located just to — Read more
- Listing StatusAvailableJust in time for Spring planting! Check out this irrigated farm located Southwest of Ulysses. No decrease in water pressure be it April or August! This 400-acre farm currently has two pivot irrigation systems in place. Currently approximately 220 acres under irrigation. One larger wiper — Read more
- Listing StatusAvailableWelcome to Sedgwick County, Kansas - population now over 513,000. This newly listed property features numerous assets providing tremendous value from development potential, to farm income, to recreational enjoyment. Located in the heart of recreational and farmland in southeast Kansas, this property is bordered to — Read more
- Listing StatusAvailableOverview Newly listed is a beautiful unique property amidst the Kansas prairie. This 156-acre parcel features an original design home with numerous upscale features that accent its natural beauty. Take a further look at this property and you'll soon discover why this is a little — Read more
- Listing StatusSoldNow available are two nice producing tillable quarters in Cheyenne County, Kansas. These tracts are conveniently located off of HWY 27 just north of the Sherman/Cheyenne County line. This land offers great tillable farmland with good soils. The land has fairly level ground with gentle — Read more
- Listing StatusAvailableNew to the market is a fine piece of crop and recreational land in big deer country! Situated just southwest of Concordia, Kansas this property has rolling terrain and a number of different fingers of wooded area that feed into a pond that provides waterfowl — Read more