Born and raised in Western Kansas, Nathan is happy to be back home working in the agricultural industry he grew up in. Being raised on the farm gives Nathan an appreciation and understanding of the work ethic of our valued farmers and ranchers. Nathan grew up in Goodland, KS where he graduated from Goodland High School. He then attended Kansas State University where he obtained a degree in Business Administration. Since graduation Nathan has been gaining experience working with communities, real estate, property management, and continues to enjoy helping grow the family farm as his young family grows. If you are looking for an upbeat, friendly, salesman that will strive to serve you with excellence, Nathan is the perfect match to help you buy or sell your property.
Nathan is a licensed salesperson in Kansas.
- Listing StatusAvailableJust listed is a premier opportunity to own a significant piece of development property directly across from the Manhattan Regioinal Airport. This 27-acre tract is a rare find in a highly sought after development area not in the 100-year flood plain! Located near Manhattan, Kansas — Read more
- Listing StatusAvailableA chance of a lifetime to own one of the best private golf clubs in Kansas. The Golf Club at Southwind is a premier property beautifully designed by Donald Sechrest. A tranquil setting in an exclusive development area, the Golf Club at Southwind has been — Read more
- Listing StatusAvailableNewly listed is a fine piece of highly sought after development property near Manhattan regioinal Airport. This 9.6 acre tract is suitable for numerous development options in the fast growing Manhattan community. With great convenient access and great visibility to K-18 and MHK this property — Read more
- Listing StatusAvailablePackage offering and rare chance to acquire a 1360 acres in Southwest Kansas. This farm and/or ranch features a little bit of everything! From 240 acres of fertaile irrigated farmland, quarters of tillable dryland farming, and recently expired CRP grassland, this farm has serious upside — Read more
- Listing StatusSoldAttention farmers and investors - just listed are two fine quarters of tillable farmland in Southwest Kansas. These two quarters have been producing elite yields with the added bonus of substantial wind energy income. These quarters have good Ulysses and Richfield soils and have been — Read more
- Listing StatusAvailableSituated between Mulvane and Derby, KS is a prime piece of farm, hunt, and development property just off of 95th and Greenwich. Sedgwick County Kansas now has a population of just over 513,000 and continues to grow. With the city of Derby located just to — Read more
- Listing StatusAvailableNew to the market are 4 beautiful quarters of Northwest Kansas farm, ranch, and recreational property. These 4 quarters are packaged together to create magnificent hunting tracts along with the ability to lease for cattle purposes or break into farm ground. NW 1/4 28-6-38 This — Read more
- Listing StatusAvailableAvailable for immediate possession! Check out this irrigated farm located Southwest of Ulysses. No decrease in water pressure be it April or August! This 400-acre farm currently has two pivot irrigation systems in place. Currently approximately 220 acres under irrigation. One larger wiper sprinkler and — Read more
- Listing StatusAvailableWelcome to Sedgwick County, Kansas - population now over 513,000. This newly listed property features numerous assets providing tremendous value from development potential, to farm income, to recreational enjoyment. Located in the heart of recreational and farmland in southeast Kansas, this property is bordered to — Read more
- Listing StatusAvailableCheck out this fine quarter and homestead just listed for sale. This farm and home is located Northwest of Ulysses, Kansas with approximately 147 acres of tillable farmland with water rights. This quarter has a water-well that produces roughly 250-300 gal/min and is known to — Read more