Mike specializes in marketing ranch and river properties in Southwest Oregon. He provides a strong breadth of knowledge and experience in rural property valuation, marketing and land use planning. In graduate school Mike focused on rural land use conflicts in the American West and he completed a thesis on agricultural water rights in the Central Valley Project. Mike is a principal broker with Land and Wildlife. In his free time he likes to fish and explore the backcountry with his dog Kiki.
- Listing StatusAvailableHistoric ranch land in the Umpqua Valley AVA. Comprised of 305 acres with residential, commercial and ag. open space zoning. Region features outstanding vineyards and legacy ranch properties. Within the Winston UGB. Potential for a high quality ranchette or RV park development. See comparable land — Read more
- Listing StatusUnder ContractSams Valley ranch designated Prime Farmland. Comprised of 276 contiguous acres. Features all Class I and Class II soils plus water rights to irrigate 160 acres. (3) dwellings and multiple auxiliary buildings. Excellent potential for a diversified ranching operation with farming and livestock plus housing — Read more
- Listing StatusSold171 acre ranch on the South Umpqua River. Prime for agriculture development. Features good soil and water rights with 1.2 miles of river frontage. Nice stretch of the river for bass and steelhead fishing. Excellent location among legacy ranch properties. End of the road privacy — Read more
- Listing StatusSoldVery private 648 acre ranch in the Western Cascades. Features over 1.8 MBF of merchantable timber and (2) homes with outstanding views of the Umpqua National Forest. Diversified ranch for cattle, farming, timber, hunting and recreation. Situated at an elevation of 2,000 ft. The land — Read more
- Listing StatusUnder ContractWonderful ranchette in the Southwest Medford Hills. Turn-key property on 7.76 acres. The remodeled ranch home is comprised of 2,104 sf with 2 beds and 2 baths. Interior features an open floor plan with custom finishes, engineered hardwood floors and lots of natural light. Two-car — Read more
- Listing StatusSoldUmpqua River retreat in Oakland. Outstanding river front property comprised of 4.55 acres with (2) dwellings, (1) detached studio and (2) carports with good storage. Fenced pasture area with fruit trees and water rights to irrigate 1.2 acres. The main home is 2,784 SF with — Read more
- Listing StatusSoldBeautiful 2.16 acre building lot on the Rogue River. Ideally situated between Savage Rapids and Pierce Riffle. Wonderful neighborhood with gorgeous custom homes. Views of the mountains and the river. Site has a well installed. Walking distance to Pierce Riffle Park. 15 mts to downtown Grants Pass. — Read more