Mike is passionate about rural Oregon with its outstanding rivers, pristine farmland and classic ranch homes. He loves fishing southwest Oregon and exploring back country trails with his dog Keely. His professional real estate experience spans 15 years in Southern California with specialties in industrial, multi-family and residential properties. He holds a master’s degree in environmental geography with a focus on rural land use conflicts in the American West and a bachelor’s degree in business administration with a concentration in real estate and land use affairs. He brings a high-level of energy to every project, providing expert market knowledge and unparalleled client service. Mike is a licensed broker with Land and Wildlife in Oregon and holds a real estate license in California.
- Listing StatusAvailableBeautiful Elk Island in Roseburg Oregon. Property consists of a 25 acre +- island on the South Umpqua river in downtown Roseburg. The Umpqua is one of the most iconic rivers in the Western United States. Potential for an amazing outdoor/recreational based development that connects — Read more
- Listing StatusAvailableWonderful 19.3 +- mixed use property in Tiller Oregon. Situated along Elk Creek near the confluence of the South Umpqua River. Property is located within walking distance to the Tiller Ranger District station and the town of Tiller. So much potential with an existing store/restaurant — Read more
- Listing StatusAvailableStunning River Bend Ranch in Days Creek, Oregon. Pristine, turn-key ranch property featuring a beautiful custom home overlooking the South Umpqua River, wonderful irrigated farm land, modern animal stables and a ranch manager's home with storage. Water treatment systems for river and well water. Main — Read more
- Listing StatusAvailableExpansive 168.25 acre wooded land site near the Oregon Coast. Situated above the Umpqua River valley and State Hwy 38 between Reedsport and Elkton. Homesite development potential. Very private and secluded with wonderful views. Property is located in Oregon's southwest coastal region that features an — Read more
- Listing StatusSoldBeautiful 193+- acres above the South Umpqua River. Very private and secluded with abundant wildlife, open meadows and stands of timber. Power to site, with 2 springs and cisterns. Potential for home site with amazing views of the Umpqua River Canyon. — Read more
- Listing StatusUnder ContractWild and Scenic Rogue River frontage. Located west of Grants Pass, this buildable lot features 3.28 acres, mature trees and a private, level building site that is out of the flood zone. From the building site, there is a short trail that leads down to — Read more