Mike is a third-generation farmer who was born and raised on a farm in the Willamette Valley. In 2009 he and his lovely wife, Jo, sold the farm and moved to Central Oregon.
Mike farmed a variety of crops, peppermint, blueberries, grass seed and vegetables in the Willamette valley. Mike also owned and operated a couple of ranches in eastern Oregon. Along with two partners, Mike owned and operated Madras Freight Lines, a livestock hauling company, for five years.
With his knowledge of crops, livestock, soil types and water rights, he brings a unique set of skills that will be very helpful to his clients and their goals when it comes to real estate.
When Mike is not selling real estate, he loves to hunt big game, upland game, and fishing the high lakes in Central and Eastern Oregon.
- Listing StatusAvailableOne of a kind rural estate. One owner for the last 30 years. Many opportunities abound on this beautiful farmstead. Many income streams are possible on this 77 acre estate. Farm it yourself. Soil types are great for any crop that is grown in Central — Read more
- Listing StatusUnder ContractThere is a breathtaking gated entry to one of Central Oregon's Premiere Horse Properties, nestled in the much sought after Tumalo area, with stunning Cascade Mountain views, and 7 acres of irrigation with a large beautiful pond. Pastures are perimeter fenced and cross fenced. Property — Read more
- Listing StatusAvailableThe beautiful historical McConnell Ranch consists of 898 acres in Gilliam County, OR. It is located 5 miles east of Mayville, OR and 15 miles south of Condon, OR, the county seat. The property is currently being used for grazing, possible CRP programs in future. — Read more
- Listing StatusUnder ContractJUST OUT OF SUMPTER, OREGON IS A UNIQUE 65 ACRES WITH TWO (2) HOMES, SHOP, GAZEBO, AND THE POWDER RIVER FLOWING THROUGH IT. From the breakfast nook, family room, kitchen, and deck there is an outstanding view of the snow capped Elk Horn Mountains. Following — Read more
- Listing StatusAvailableA truly remote 45 acres with beautifully appointed cabin. Surrounded by one of the best hunting units in the state of Oregon, in the Ochoco national Forest. Lots of game...deer and elk. Snowmobiling in the winter. Camping in the summer. Hunting in the fall. Well — Read more
- Listing StatusSoldA FIVE ACRES WITH 3 ACRES of IRRIGATION tucked in among the pine, juniper, and aspen is a peaceful, quiet, serene oasis set up for horses with paddocks and an outdoor arena. Situated within the fenced and cross fenced property is a newly remodeled one — Read more
- Listing StatusSoldReady to Build your Home! This property is surrounded by large parcels of beautiful farm land. Close to Prineville. It is CUP approved for dwelling. There is a large shop/barn/storage barn. The well and septic are installed for the barn. Septic is approved for dwelling. — Read more
- Listing StatusSoldA rare find. Cascade Mt. View!! Nestled in the heart of a rural setting is a 6.4 ac. mountain view, buildable parcel with 5.9 ac. North Unit Irrigation water rights. Septic already approved. Water, power, high-speed internet, and natural gas to the edge of the — Read more