Mike comes to Realty of Maine with 11 years of real estate experience. He is a five-generation Maine native who has spent his younger years in the Maine outdoors. After graduating high school, he joined the United States Marine Corps as a Helicopter Technician/Supervisor and traveled the world. Upon returning to Maine in 2000, he began his career as a small business owner, and pursued a career in real estate. Mike specializes in large timber, recreational, and investment properties and has owned his own timber management business as well as multiple rental properties in the Central Maine area.
Mike grew up in Lincoln, Maine, which is home to 13 freshwater lakes. Growing up surrounded by over 4,300 acres of water and 22,000 acres of timberland has shaped Mike into the knowledgeable Real Estate Broker he is today. Mike enjoys spending time fishing, hiking, swimming, skiing, and camping with his two boys, Josh and Ryan. His passionate, self-motivated, and goal-oriented nature has been a result of his experience as a Maine native, business owner, Marine, and father.
Whether you’re looking to buy or sell a small property or expanding your portfolio, rest assured that Mike can assist you with whatever you need. He is always here to help new people who want to experience the beautiful State of Maine, so give him a call (207-831-4625), text, or email (firstname.lastname@example.org) today!
- Listing StatusAvailableA rare offering! This large, nearly 12,000 acre parcel is a great investment of many types. This is a great timber growing parcel which has many tree plantations, long paved road frontage, and a well-built interior road system. Throughout the large lot exists many streams, — Read more
- Listing StatusAvailable1,500+ acres of PRIVATE Northern Maine Timberland. Tree plantations, mature hardwood & softwood and long frontage on both the Piscataquis River, Contrary Brook, & Seboeis Stream. Extensive gravel road system & recreational trails meander through the property for amazing hunting, fishing, & exploration opportunities. The — Read more
- Listing StatusAvailableOver 700 acres of Aroostook County timberland with some large areas of mature hardwood & softwood. Bordered by expansive fields and farms, this large tract is in a beautiful location with scenic views. Clayton brook and other unnamed streams run directly through the property offering — Read more
- Listing StatusAvailableStunning 2+ bed 1 bath log home/cabin on 38 private acres full of wildlife in Webster Plt. A wonderful year round home or seasonal retreat located in a recreational haven. Sleeps 8-10 people comfortably (6 beds & 1 pull out), w/ 2 wood heat stoves — Read more
- Listing StatusAvailableThis beautiful streamfront property features 68 acres of wooded land along Birch Stream. The property is relatively flat and ready for development with electric at the street and gravel driveway in place. Approximately 200 feet of paved road front right after the Alton-Argyle connector bridge. — Read more
- Listing StatusAvailableThis waterfront lot on Thurston Pond is over 3 acres of rolling & sloping wooded land. This is the perfect place to put your cabin or recreational getaway with over 500 feet of shorefront, complete with a rocky shoreline dotted with highbush blueberries and home — Read more
- Listing StatusAvailableThis heavily wooded parcel has mature stands of timber and is ready for harvest. 20+ acres of meandering trails and elevated topography make this piece perfect for the outdoor enthusiast, hunter, or those who just want some privacy. Clear an area for a camp or — Read more
- Listing StatusAvailableEasily accessible off of the Kennebec Road in Dixmont, this surveyed 13.5 acre wooded property has paved road front, power, and driveway already in place. The parcel is mostly wooded with an acre previously cleared making it an excellent home site or recreational retreat. Approximately — Read more