Michael grew up on a farm in Northern Colorado, along with farming he became an avid outdoorsman and has been hunting and fishing for over 40 years. He currently owns and operates a waterfowl hunting club and has been guiding waterfowl hunts for over 20 years.
Michael studied Exercise Physiology at UNC in Greeley where he played on a varsity football scholarship, this launched him into a 30 year career in the health and fitness industry in which he is still involved as an event promoter.
Michael was a Licensed Real Estate Broker from 2002-2009, when the market went south he decided to pursue other interests. Now he is back in the career he is most passionate about and with his extensive knowledge of water rights, mineral rights, farming operations and hunting management he is selling the product he has most knowledge of as well.
Michael is honored and proud to be a part of the Hayden Outdoors Team. He is looking forward to working at the highest level of expertise to assist Sellers in selling properties at high returns, and Buyers in buying the properties of their dreams with flawless transitions.
- Listing StatusSoldTHE LAND: This Irrigated Morgan County Farm lies right on the Morgan and Adams County Line. The property is divided into two parcels. The first parcel is 4.28 acres and contains all the improvements, The second parcel is 199.72 acres with 125 irrigated acres under — Read more
- Listing StatusAvailableYou could make this your DREAM HOME nestled between The Never Summer Range, Parkview Mountain, Mt. Zirkel and Owl Mountain. Enjoy the Million Dollar Views of all these Mountain Ranges as well as thousands of acres of Rocky Mountain National Park from the Custom Built — Read more
- Listing StatusAvailableTHE HISTORY- The Uncompahgre Valley was found to have very fertile soils by Pioneers in the early 1900's. These early Pioneers also realized there wasn't ample rainfall to sustain crops grown on the thousands of acres of farm land in the valley. In 1903 the — Read more
- Listing StatusAvailableNever Summer Ranch is a "Little Slice of Heaven" in North Park Colorado. The Improvements: A 1458 square foot Cabin was built in 2014 with an addition in 2015, it is complete with solar power, domestic well, and full septic system. The cabin is currently — Read more
- Listing StatusAvailable600 Acres of Income producing Land in Prowers County. This property is Southeast of Lamar and Northeast of Springfield. This Ranch lies East of County Road 26 in between County Road A and County Road B. Income is currently produced from the CRP Contracts that — Read more