Melisa Owens is a licensed real estate agent for Hayden Outdoors in Colorado and Nebraska. Melisa is a Colorado native who grew up in Colorado Springs and spent 15 years in Steamboat Springs selling real estate for 9 of those years. There, Melisa gained valuable experience and knowledge working on a real estate team focusing on all aspects of the real estate industry; including working with both buyers and sellers from residential to ranch and recreational properties. Melisa enjoys spending time with her husband and kids in the great outdoors, hunting, hiking, golfing or at the lake.
- Listing StatusUnder ContractCountry living in the eastern plains of Colorado. Located 9 miles South of Holyoke, Colorado in Phillips County. This beautifully maintained 6-bedroom, 4.5 bath home with over 6700 square feet sits on 60 acres. The home includes custom, high end finishes throughout with alder cabinets, — Read more
- Listing StatusSoldLocated slightly south of Hwy 6 in Phillips County, just east of Holyoke Colorado, the Northeast Colorado Upland Paradise is a hunter’s dream. This property would be a great addition to any portfolio or for someone looking for a good investment that offers quality pheasant, — Read more
- Listing StatusAvailablePrice Reduction!!! This charming craftsman style home built in 1922 is a true gem in Imperial! This 3900+ sq ft home features 3 bedrooms + (1 NC in basement) 3 bathrooms and sits in a great location close to the school. You will fall in — Read more
- Listing StatusAvailableJust Listed! This is a beautiful piece of property with rolling terrain. 160 acre CRP grass land located 14 miles Northwest of Holyoke, Colorado. Approx. 147 acres enrolled in CRP through 2020 with an annual payment of $4,357 and 13 acres of grazing land. Single phase electricity on west boundary. — Read more
- Listing StatusUnder ContractGreat ranch style brick home conveniently located in Wauneta. This floor plan features vaulted ceilings and a built-in book case, 3 bedrooms and 2 updated full bathrooms, wood fireplace and oversized two car garage. The master bedroom features a walk-in closet. All appliances stay including — Read more
- Listing StatusAvailableCome take a look at this comfortable 1,118 sq.ft. , 2 bedroom, 1.5 bath home located near downtown. The kitchen has been tastefully remodeled with quartz countertops and new appliances with a large dining area featuring new flooring throughout the living room, kitchen and dining — Read more