Megan Pirtz is a broker with Corder and Associates, LLC., representing the eastern portion of Montana, the beautiful Big Sky state. Her profession in real estate seamlessly combines two of her greatest passions, the great outdoors and helping others. She grew up hunting with her dad and loves getting to pass on the tradition to her two children and spending that time together. The rolling hills, badlands, farm ground and pastures of eastern Montana must have been the inspiration when they coined the term “Big Sky” as it allows the spectator to see on for miles admiring the serenity of the area.
Eastern Montana is a great place to live and work, which is why Megan chooses to continue calling it home. Born and raised here, she cannot imagine ever leaving as she feels so lucky to live in such a place. Passionate about working with people, she has worked in various jobs ranging from childcare to office managing to working as an editor for the local newspaper and driving a tractor. She also enjoys lending a hand to her husband with their family business of trenching, excavating and servicing water wells. Her decision to step into real estate has turned into a passion for her as she turns strangers into friends allowing her to be in a profession that rarely feels like work.
Megan envisions promoting real estate in the eastern Montana area to allow it to grow and flourish, while preserving the tight-knit, small community atmosphere. Looking to buy or sell property can be a stressful time, so Megan looks forward to putting you at ease and helping you while providing a friendly experience.
With integrity and professionalism, Megan has built a solid foundation of clients in the area. Her success is a direct result of her close attention to detail and most importantly, putting her clients’ needs first.
Active in the community, Megan is proud to be a member of the Prairie County Fair Board and enjoys attending as many local fundraisers and events as she can.
- Listing StatusAvailableCome home to this fantastic farmstead just south of Savage, MT! This 70.089-acre safe haven is complete with a home, plenty of water, outbuildings and much more. The year-round flowing creek provides an incredible scene while irrigating the lawn and hydrating livestock and wildlife. Nourish — Read more
- Listing StatusAvailableCome home to this recreational haven! Enjoy the incredible catfishing in the Milk River right on your own property. Drive a few minutes away to Fort Peck Lake for boating, picnicking, or fishing for walleye, northern pike, or salmon. Hunt on your own 71 acres — Read more
- Listing StatusAvailableEscape to this beautiful property safely tucked away in a gated community. The 16.97 acres backs up to forest service land ensuring mother nature’s beauty in your backyard for years to come. East Rosebud Creek runs nearby. All community members reserve the right to access — Read more
- Listing StatusAvailableWide open spaces! This remote 320 acresgives you privacy for an o ff -grid cabin or anescape from the hustle and bustle! The spanning grazing ground is not too far from the culture and activities of Billings and Hysham, Montana. The Yellowstone River flows nearby — Read more
- Listing StatusSoldLet the country roads take you home to these 90.21 acres of rural farm ground! This lucrative land offers 34 acres of cropland and 36-52 acres of grass hay that can be leased or cut yourself. In addition, the FSA disburses an annual payment of — Read more
- Listing StatusAvailableVenture out to this picture perfect homesite and explore the endless possibilities! Prospective buyers can discover the rugged beauty of the contouring landscape or choose a building site along the flats. The 80 acres of rolling countryside is situated along a well-maintained county road that — Read more