Megan Pirtz moved to Terry, MT to begin her life with her husband, Marshal. She claims all of eastern Montana to be her roots as she sees this side of the Montana as one big community. Passionate about working with people, she has worked in various jobs ranging from childcare to office managing to driving a tractor. Her most recent occupation working as the editor for the Terry Tribune allowed her to document the events and news of Prairie County and the surrounding areas for future generations. With encouragement from friends and family, Megan aimed her goals towards the real estate business. That decision has turned into a passion for her as she turns strangers into friends everyday as she goes about her business. Megan envisions promoting real estate in the eastern Montana area to allow it to grow and flourish, while remaining the small community that she loves. Looking to buy or sell property can be a stressful time, so Megan looks forward to putting you at ease and helping you while providing a friendly experience.
In her free time, Megan enjoys being with family and friends spending time outdoors. Whether it is hunting, fishing, barbequing or just playing outside with her husband and daughter, Elsie, that is where Megan finds her joy. She also involves herself in her community, serving on the Prairie County Fair Board and volunteering at several local events.
- Listing StatusAvailableBoundless rolling plains, gentle sloping hills, reservoirs and springs, cattle roaming, and golden waves of wheat seem to steal the lyrics right out of “Home on the Range” when describing this vast plot of fertile acreage. Located in eastern Montana, this perpetual property provides all — Read more
- Listing StatusAvailableTap into the mighty Missouri River and utilize it for irrigating this beautiful river ranch land. The fertile land offers total seclusion on the McCone County side of the river, and power is available along with already established irrigation dykes. Water flows abundantly from the — Read more
- Listing StatusAvailableTravel down a well-maintained county road just 12 minutes from Red Lodge and find the desirable Luther area that contains a hidden 30 acres of treasure. This plot is positioned perfectly with spectacular views of the Beartooth Mountain Range to the south and glimpses of — Read more
- Listing StatusAvailableThe sights, sounds, and smells of nature abound on this 309-acre parcel. With rolling hills and several natural water sources, this property would make a beautiful location for that home in the country or to turn the animals out on. Pick some wildflowers to extend — Read more
- Listing StatusAvailablePonderosa pines tower upward toward the Big Sky with nearby views of the breathtaking Beartooth Mountains on this 20-acre parcel. Enjoy year-round access on your road and be mindful that building a dream home or a getaway cabin is a keen and feasible idea! The — Read more
- Listing StatusSoldPack the trail mix and get ready for an unforgettable hunting trip! With 25 acres of sage and wild grass covered land, this parcel is the perfect addition for hunting camp every year with friends and family alike. Located in hunting district 510 for deer, — Read more