Matt is orignally from Lincoln, Nebraska and grew up in Colorado, where he developed a passion for the outdoors at an early age. After graduating as a college athlete, he began a coaching career at the University of Nebraska, then Clemson University before finding his way to the Cowboy State with the University of Wyoming. During his coaching years he was fortunate to be part of several Championship Teams and was directly involved with the development of the components that helped make them successful. Matt knows that similar components can influence and impact successful real estate results for Sellers and Buyers as well. Growing up in a real estate family, the transition was a natural fit, and he has spent the last 15 years "Coaching Real Estate". Now as a member of the Hayden Outdoors Team, Matt continues that success, combining his extensive network, experience and work ethic and promoting the adventure and lifestyle that is Hayden Outdoors!
- Listing StatusSoldLocated in Albany County just on the outskirts of Rock River Wyoming, the Three Quarter Box C Ranch is a true working Wyoming Cattle Ranch. The Ranch has almost 5 meandering miles of Rock Creek and sprawls over 12,000 +\- Acres, with 8780 +\- deeded, — Read more
- Listing StatusAvailableThis Wyoming Trophy Property is an exclusive opportunity to own an impressive furnished custom log home on 322 heavily timbered acres in the Snowy Range Mountains. This is the retreat of your dreams, living amongst majestic elk as your close neighbors, in a sanctuary with — Read more
- Listing StatusAvailableWith 543 Acres located just north of the Wyoming/Colorado border, Sand Creek Ranch is one of the few remaining opportunities to have a private hunting and fishing property as well as good cattle country in southeast Wyoming. Abundant wildlife including Mule Deer, Antelope, Elk, Mountain — Read more
- Listing StatusAvailableCustom rustic frame and log new construction, 3266 total square foot home on 7+/- acres with 2 finished bedrooms & (2 unfinished bedrooms), 3 finished baths & (2 unfinished baths), all with a large 3 car attached garage. This property offers full finish on the — Read more
- Listing StatusAvailableTucked away and undiscovered in the mountain gem known as Ryan Park, Wyoming, the Rendezvous offers everything outdoors within walking distance of the Medicine Bow National Forest! Wyoming wildlife are everywhere including Moose, Elk, Deer, and all the other native species that roam the neighborhood. — Read more
- Listing StatusAvailableLocation, Location, Location! Enjoy stunning views of the Centennial Valley and Sheep Mountain! With National Forest on the south and BLM land on the east, this very private 82 acres feels like a much larger ranch! Wild horses and other Wyoming wildlife roam the open — Read more
- Listing StatusSoldSlow down and take a break from the fast pace and cramped space of suburban sprawl and escape to the serenity of wide open range and country style living! Walls of windows allow for 360 degree vistas, stunning sunsets and inspiring landscapes, all from this — Read more