Matt has developed a broad knowledge of all aspects of the properties he represents. An avid forager, fisherman, and hunter, Matt understands the relationship of the different soil types, trees, and bodies of water that make up our unique properties. A long time volunteer for the Yellowdog Watershed Preserve, Matt conducts stream monitoring of the Yellowdog and Salmon Trout Rivers and related tributaries. When not working, or spending time in the woods foraging wild mushrooms, Matt enjoys time with his family. His winter months are spent skiing the slopes in the Keweenaw and spending time in Utah. Matt also enjoys snowshoeing and x-country skiing.
- Listing StatusSoldSerenity on Superior! 660 feet of Lake Superior frontage in Michigan's beautiful Upper Peninsula with 24 acres awaits you. A truly unique Keweenaw Peninsula property on the rugged shores of the largest fresh water lake in the world. Pull up your sea kayak in between — Read more
- Listing StatusAvailableHunting land and camp with vast acreage available only 30 minutes from Marquette in the beautiful Upper Peninsula of Michigan. Gated and very secluded for being this close to town, it provides 280 acres of private hunting land. There are six tower blinds. The camp — Read more
- Listing StatusSoldBeautiful 40 acres with home in the Upper Peninsula of Michigan. This property could be utilized as your home in the country, hunting camp, or Homestead farm. Containing two ponds and approximately 12 acres cleared, this is a prime spot to have food plots for — Read more
- Listing StatusAvailable120 acres of land in the Upper Peninsula of Michigan. This parcel is a mere 20 miles from the city of Marquette. It is a beautiful mix of field and woods. Maple, Oak, Poplar, Birch, and Hemlock mixed throughout. This "Yooper Zoo" has Deer, Bear, — Read more
- Listing StatusAvailablePRICE REDUCED! Privacy on Petticoat! 20.6 acres of waterfront property in Michigan's Upper Peninsula. 690 feet of frontage on Petticoat Lake. This lake is 73.5 acres with a maximum depth of 27 feet. It supports a a population of Northern Pike, Walleye, Small mouth Bass, — Read more
- Listing StatusSoldHere is an 80 acre parcel of vacant land in beautiful Marquette County of Michigan's Upper Peninsula. The land has been select cut providing many trails and some open fields for recreation, hunting camp, or home-steading. There is a mix of Maple, Birch, and some — Read more