Moving to the mountains a number of years ago from the family ranch outside of Colusa, I wake up each morning to the wonders and grandeur of these amazing Sierras. While teaching elementary school in Truckee I earned a Realtor license in 1992 and a Broker license in 1996. Long hours and hard work have resulted in a successful career in real estate after retiring from teaching.
Never far from my roots, a friend said to me not long ago, “Marlene, you’re such a ‘cowgirl’ with such a passion for ranching and the outdoor life. Why aren’t you with California Outdoor Properties?........You need to talk to Todd.” Well, I did, and here I am, doing what I love!
Hard work has never been a stranger nor has my ongoing quest for more knowledge. Raising my children on the ranch brought a lifestyle including plenty of work experience and knowledge of crops, orchards, cattle, horses and all that goes with it. Horse packing, fishing, hunting, snowmobiling, and other outdoor activities are simply an everyday part of the lifestyle whenever there is time.
I consider it to be a true privilege to befriend and work with so many people in achieving their goals. I am proud to have established a strong reputation for honesty, integrity, knowledge, enthusiasm, and exceptional service. Truly I am especially grateful for the loyalty shown me by past clients and the referrals received. I remain dedicated to the trust and respect bestowed upon me over the years.
Email Marlene: email@example.com
- Listing StatusSoldSecluded and nestled in the pines with incredible views, lush pasture, pond and plenty of water, this ranch with its farmhouse is reminiscent of the old Bonanza! In fact, that's where the 4 stall barn came from! The home has gorgeous pine and slate floors, — Read more
- Listing StatusAvailableWith Moonlight Creek flowing into Lights Creek, this is an absolutely gorgeous place. There is an abundance of water. With room to roam, you'll be able to enjoy your serene surroundings of meadows and timber. This property is surrounded on three sides by United States — Read more
- Listing StatusAvailableWith spectacular granite outcrops of the Sierra Buttes as a backdrop and incredible panoramic views this beautifully treed and magnificent 86.5 acres stretches up into the daunting and formidable Sierra Buttes. Less than ¼ mile up an improved gravel drive from Hwy 49 and at — Read more
- Listing StatusAvailableWith an backdrop of Skedaddle Mountain, Honey Lake, and wide open spaces, this little ranch has a lot to offer. Of the 142.34 acres 88 have been laser leveled and are suitable for good alfalfa/hay production with two (one new) ag pumps for flood irrigation. — Read more
- Listing StatusAvailableIn its own private little valley with a spring this beautiful 136+/- acre parcel is surrounded by Plumas National Forest lands. Just about an hour from Reno, Bird Creek would make a great location for a summer horse camp or private retreat. PROPERTY HIGHLIGHTS: Beautiful — Read more
- Listing StatusSoldRare and private, this very private yet accessible 20 acres in Dixie Valley is absolutely beautiful with a spring, a pond, gorgeous views, meadows, big trees, and a creek running by. Near Frenchman Lake for the best in fishing, wildlife galore, as well as just — Read more