Moving to the mountains a number of years ago from the family ranch outside of Colusa, I wake up each morning to the wonders and grandeur of these amazing Sierras. While teaching elementary school in Truckee I earned a Realtor license in 1992 and a Broker license in 1996. Long hours and hard work have resulted in a successful career in real estate after retiring from teaching.
Never far from my roots, a friend said to me not long ago, “Marlene, you’re such a ‘cowgirl’ with such a passion for ranching and the outdoor life. Why aren’t you with California Outdoor Properties?........You need to talk to Todd.” Well, I did, and here I am, doing what I love!
Hard work has never been a stranger nor has my ongoing quest for more knowledge. Raising my children on the ranch brought a lifestyle including plenty of work experience and knowledge of crops, orchards, cattle, horses and all that goes with it. Horse packing, fishing, hunting, snowmobiling, and other outdoor activities are simply an everyday part of the lifestyle whenever there is time.
I consider it to be a true privilege to befriend and work with so many people in achieving their goals. I am proud to have established a strong reputation for honesty, integrity, knowledge, enthusiasm, and exceptional service. Truly I am especially grateful for the loyalty shown me by past clients and the referrals received. I remain dedicated to the trust and respect bestowed upon me over the years.
Email Marlene: email@example.com
- Listing StatusSoldWhat a setting! 95 picturesque grassy foothill acres with 2 ponds, North Honcut creek, riparian woods, mature valley oaks, olives, fenced & cross fenced pastureland for grazing, and a sweeping view to the Sutter Buttes. The spacious vintage farmhouse has been thoroughly updated and meticulously — Read more
- Listing StatusSoldUndoubtedly one of the last great prestigious outdoor properties with it ALL! 32 acres with Feather River frontage, huge grassy meadows, mature pines, & a clear unobstructed view of Eureka Peak & the surrounding mountains +on paved Little Bear Road...SO private yet only about a — Read more
- Listing StatusAvailableWithin an easy hour from Reno the Dripping Springs homesite is a very special place set with the backdrop of the east face of the Sierras and overlooking the Honey Lake Valley. There are two separate legal parcels. Coming through the gate and up the — Read more
- Listing StatusSold91.29 Acres of gorgeous, healthy forest land. Close to Graeagle, Blairsden. The recently discovered 'Lost Sierra' including Lakes Basin. Unlimited recreation abounds with lakes, creeks, fishing, trails, golfing and scenic grandeur. Fine dining and shopping are close, and just an hour from Reno. Property Highlights: — Read more
- Listing StatusAvailableNothing short of spectacular the backdrop of this ranch and the views beyond offers peace, tranquility, and privacy as well as a splendid opportunity for a small rancher or enterprising entrepreneur. A huge barn awaits your needs. Plenty of room for a shop, storage, animal — Read more
- Listing StatusAvailableFeast your eyes continuously on the gorgeous scenery and your whole being with the crisp mountain air and excellent ice cold water! Bring the horses and 5 or 6 cow pair! Beautiful grassy meadows with a small creek running through and surrounded by pine covered — Read more
- Listing StatusSoldWith an backdrop of Skedaddle Mountain, Honey Lake, and wide open spaces, this little ranch has a lot to offer. Of the 142.34 acres 88 have been laser leveled and are suitable for good alfalfa/hay production with two (one new) ag pumps for flood irrigation. — Read more
- Listing StatusSoldLooking to get away from it all? Remote and completely surrounded by USFS land this 160 acres has a nice spring, meadows, healthy stands of old growth Ponderosa and Jeffrey Pine, as well as of beautiful Quaking Aspen. Property Highlights: Located in the coveted X6A — Read more