Moving to the mountains a number of years ago from the family ranch outside of Colusa, I wake up each morning to the wonders and grandeur of these amazing Sierras. While teaching elementary school in Truckee I earned a Realtor license in 1992 and a Broker license in 1996. Long hours and hard work have resulted in a successful career in real estate after retiring from teaching.
Never far from my roots, a friend said to me not long ago, “Marlene, you’re such a ‘cowgirl’ with such a passion for ranching and the outdoor life. Why aren’t you with California Outdoor Properties?........You need to talk to Todd.” Well, I did, and here I am, doing what I love!
Hard work has never been a stranger nor has my ongoing quest for more knowledge. Raising my children on the ranch brought a lifestyle including plenty of work experience and knowledge of crops, orchards, cattle, horses and all that goes with it. Horse packing, fishing, hunting, snowmobiling, and other outdoor activities are simply an everyday part of the lifestyle whenever there is time.
I consider it to be a true privilege to befriend and work with so many people in achieving their goals. I am proud to have established a strong reputation for honesty, integrity, knowledge, enthusiasm, and exceptional service. Truly I am especially grateful for the loyalty shown me by past clients and the referrals received. I remain dedicated to the trust and respect bestowed upon me over the years.
Email Marlene: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Listing StatusAvailableSometimes you hear, "This is a ONCE IN A LIFETIME property!"- This time it's TRUE! Live in Nevada and own 1291 acres of the California Sierra Nevada Mountains out your back door. All along the border from Tahoe north or south the land has been — Read more
- Listing StatusAvailableThis working cattle ranch has a nicely remodeled ranch house overlooking the Honey Lake Valley and an 8 car garage/shop. The meadow is sub irrigated from fully riparian natural springs originating on the ranch. The ranch should run 200 head for the summer or 100 — Read more
- Listing StatusSoldWhat a setting! 95 picturesque grassy foothill acres with 2 ponds, North Honcut creek, riparian woods, mature valley oaks, olives, fenced & cross fenced pastureland for grazing, and a sweeping view to the Sutter Buttes. The spacious vintage farmhouse has been thoroughly updated and meticulously — Read more
- Listing StatusAvailableUndoubtedly one of the last great prestigious outdoor properties with it ALL! 32 acres with Feather River frontage, huge grassy meadows, mature pines, & a clear unobstructed view of Eureka Peak & the surrounding mountains +on paved Little Bear Road...SO private yet only about a — Read more
- Listing StatusSoldWith an backdrop of Skedaddle Mountain, Honey Lake, and wide open spaces, this little ranch has a lot to offer. Of the 142.34 acres 88 have been laser leveled and are suitable for good alfalfa/hay production with two (one new) ag pumps for flood irrigation. — Read more
- Listing StatusSoldIn its own private little valley with a spring this beautiful 136+/- acre parcel is surrounded by Plumas National Forest lands. Just about an hour from Reno, Bird Creek would make a great location for a summer horse camp or private retreat. PROPERTY HIGHLIGHTS: Beautiful — Read more
- Listing StatusAvailableThere is a healthy stand of mixed conifer and hardwood trees that grace this beautiful 34 acres. Terrain is variable with several springs and a beautiful year round creek. Located at the northern edge of Sierra City, the parcel is extremely peaceful and private yet — Read more
- Listing StatusAvailable6.53 acres of beautifully treed property with a gentle downslope. There is potential for expansive views with some tree maintenance. Located on a private road in an area with lovely homes. The well is already in! Property Inquiry: 6.53 acres of Beautiful mixed trees Gentle — Read more