Mark Townsend was born and raised in Northeast Missouri, he and his wife, Amy, are now raising their two young children in Greensburg, Missouri. Mark is very active in the community. He also has been a successful business man in the area for years owning and operating his own business. Mark is a member of the Knox County Chamber of Commerce. He served as a Chief of the Baring Volunteer Fire Department for close to 15 years, and currently serves as Assistant Secretary on the board of Knox County Mutual Insurance Company. Mark also works on the family farm which his grandfather started over 50 years ago. In his free time, he spends many hours in the great outdoors hunting and fishing.
- Listing StatusAvailableLocation, location, location! Situated right in the middle of a large tract of hunting ground, this property offers some of the best deer and turkey hunting Missouri has to offer! 79 m/l acres of wooded ground offers mature timber and a water source, with the — Read more
- Listing StatusAvailableOpportunities like this don't come along very often in Knox County! This well-maintained, gently rolling farm of approximately 118.3 m/l acres offers row crop and pasture as well as hunting ground. There are 60 m/l tillable acres, and the pasture is set up perfectly for — Read more
- Listing StatusSoldHickory Court Hideaway! Plenty of room to spread out and relax in this spacious property on Lake Thunderhead. The ranch style home boasts an airy open floor plan with lots of light and easy to maintain tile flooring throughout the living, dining and kitchen areas. — Read more
- Listing StatusAvailableATTENTION WATERFOWL HUNTERS! This property has everything you're looking for and more! Looking for that trophy buck or prize turkey? This property delivers. Located in the fly zone between the Mississippi River and the Neeper Conservation Area, this unique 76 acre tract is enrolled in — Read more
- Listing StatusAvailableHere's your chance to build your dream home by the lake! Located at Horseshoe Bend in the Four Seasons homeowners association at Lake of the Ozarks, this .78 acre lot is at the end of a semi-secluded cul-de-sac. At this point, there are no next-door — Read more