Mark Harman grew up working at his family’s auction house, Harman Auction in Shipman, Illinois. At a young age, he started developing his skills in working with the public. He has conducted many sales and assisted his father in a multitude of real estate transactions. Mark thoroughly enjoys helping sellers liquidate both real estate and personal property by utilizing the auction method of marketing. He has traveled across the country performing blue grass music with his family band, which has enhanced his ability for public relations. Mark has worked hard to gain respect in all aspects of his career, whether it be music, real estate or auctioneering.
- Listing StatusSoldSecluded 5 bedroom, 4 bathroom home on 22 acres +/-. This home features a large eat in kitchen, a separate formal dining room, living room with a cozy stone fireplace and a wet bar with built in wine cooler, huge master bedroom suite with a — Read more
- Listing StatusSoldDon't miss out on this beautifully expansive, conveniently secluded 5 bedroom, 2 bath home in a terrific Brighton location. Step into the 2 story entry foyer and admire the large living room and the formal dining area. Huge, eat in kitchen. Stunning great room with — Read more
- Listing StatusSoldThis is a gorgeous setting!! It features 5 acres +/- with a great view of the Bunker Hill Reservoir and spillway. This R&E building features a 56x30 garage with a 15x14 slider, two 7x9 overhead and one walk in door. The home portion of this — Read more
- Listing StatusAvailableONLINE ONLY LAND AUCTION For: R. Voss Bidding Website: bid.tarrantandharman.com Auction Dates: Bidding begins June 20, 2020 @ 8am and ends June 29, 2020 @ 12pm County: Montgomery Description: 110 acre income producing /recreational farm in Montgomery County is being offered at auction in 2 — Read more
- Listing StatusAvailableONLINE LAND AUCTION! Description: This recreational farm in Bunker Hill, Illinois features a ranch style home, several outbuildings and 90 acres m/l. Selling on a PER ACRE basis. This beautiful property is split with half tillable and half timber. Lots of great opportunities with this — Read more
- Listing StatusAvailableON-SITE REAL ESTATE & PERSONAL PROPERTY AUCTION For: Larry & Christina Jones Auction Date: POSTPONED! NEW DATE COMING SOON! Auction Location: 3697 Bono Rd. Staunton, IL 62088 County: Macoupin Description: Up for auction is this 110 Acre +/- recreational farm located in Staunton, IL. This — Read more