Lori Bembry Weldon is a native of the Red Hills Region and was raised in Madison County Florida at Pettis Springs Farm. Her family farm is located near Honey Lake Plantation on the banks of the historic Aucilla River. Growing up, her family grew timber, row cropped, and raised cattle which has given Lori a broad spectrum of knowledge on different aspects of land resources and management.Lori's ties to this area run deep. From childhood, she has had a passion for land and a love of the outdoors. Her Dad has actively farmed their nine-hundred-acre property for the last forty years and was elected to the Florida House of Representatives for two consecutive terms from 2008-2012. He proudly served District 7, which encompasses a portion of the Red Hills Region, as well as many other rural counties outside that region.
While staying home to raise her four children, she played an integral part developing two different companies with her then husband and business partner. Their professional and college sports ties gave them a great opportunity to establish a Sports Marketing Company. Cade Sports Marketing was founded in 2001. The company focused on organizing and hosting corporate weekends to the Super Bowl and other popular sporting events.
In 2009, they started Advanced Drying Systems, an emergency water mitigation company where Lori was part owner and executed the business sales, marketing and payroll departments.
Lori is captivated by the outdoors and is an avid bird hunter. Quail, duck, dove and turkey hunting are some of her favorite pastimes in the Red Hills Region. She enjoys traveling and Argentina has become one of her favorite destinations to hunt duck, dove and perdiz. She also has a passion for riding and owns Tennessee Walkers and a Missouri Fox-trotter.
Lori lives in Thomasville, Ga and is a lifetime member of the NRA. She enjoys bird hunting, shooting clays and is a National Member of G.R.I.T.S. (Girls Really Into Shooting). She is a National Member of Safari Club International and also a member of the North Florida Chapter of Safari Club International. She is a member of Quail Forever and the local Farm Bureaus in the surrounding counties where she resides.
Lori is a member of Tall Timbers Research and Land Conservancy and has a passion and appreciation for the preservation and conservation of land here in our region.
Lori has her Real Estate License for both Florida and Georgia and joined Jon Kohler and Associates in 2017. She is a hometown girl and knows the Red Hills Region well. With her background in both Sales and Marketing, she is a natural fit for Jon Kohler & Associates. Lori is a great addition to our team and is enthusiastic about the opportunity to return to her roots and pursue her passion of being outdoors and working with land.
- Listing StatusAvailableOne of the Largest High-Fenced Properties in North Florida Offered turn-key with Equipment, Furnishing, Artwork, and Dogs Located 30 Minutes from Jacksonville International Airport Quail Creek Plantation is a 1,726 +/- acre high-fence recreational property in Nassau County, Florida. It is one of the largest — Read more
- Listing StatusAvailableCamelot Farms is Truly a Unique Property, a State of the Art Morton Barn and 64.5 Acre Equestrian Facility Located Just Off the Atlantic Ocean in Coastal South Carolina. Located Just 20 Minutes Outside of the Historic Town of Beaufort, South Carolina, Camelot Farms Equestrian — Read more
- Listing StatusAvailableLocated just 25 miles from the Prestigious Shorelines of Sea Island, Georgia, Black Island Estate is a 107± Acre Waterfront Estate With 17± Acres of Upland and 90± Acres of Marsh Located in the Golden Isles of Coastal Georgia. Black Island is accessible by a — Read more
- Listing StatusAvailableIt is hard to capture the peace, tranquility and sense of community that one feels when visiting Little Eagle Island. Little Eagle Island is a tranquil private island escape just off the tip of Black Island, Ga. The drive once inside the gates of Black — Read more
- Listing StatusAvailableRed Rooster Farms is located in Brunswick, Ga and is an ideal income producing recreational property. The versatility of this property is such that you can enjoy all it has to offer thru hunting and horse back riding while your asset appreciates thru timber growth. — Read more
- Listing StatusAvailableLocated just 5 minutes from the charming historical town of Darien, Georgia awaits a 17 acre waterfront parcel perfectly suited for someone to create their own island estate and build the home of their dreams. This 17 acre wooded waterfront black island property is located — Read more
- Listing StatusAvailableTaylor's Crossing will make the perfect destination event venue or dinner spot. Its' vintage flare with the historical pieces of tobacco packing equipment is apart of the agricultural history of this area and needs to be preserved to bring its' legacy and story to life. — Read more