Lonnie is an avid hunter and has worked, played and hunted in Colorado, Utah and Wyoming. Lonnie settled down in Moffat County where he loves to hunt and fish out his back yard. You know you've found a true outdoor lover and hunter when you start having a conversation with Lonnie and he tells you about any hunting unit in Northwest Colorado. Lonnie made a great decision when he combined real estate and his love of the Colorado outdoors by joining the Hayden Outdoors team. He's in his element when he's showing real estate and talking about archery, muzzleloader, and rifle hunting as well as hiking up that steep trail to take in the view below.
Lonnie grew up next to the Strawberry River in Utah and knows how important water is and that ranch owners dedicate countless hours working on a ranch to make it what it is. If you are a seller, Lonnie is excited to discuss selling your property, and if you are a buyer, he looks forward to finding you the perfect farm, ranch or recreational property! Lonnie Gustin is a licensed in Colorado, Wyoming and Utah.
- Listing StatusAvailableSurrounded by mature forest and the unspoiled sounds of nature on truly one of the most unique and magnificent properties in the west, you will find Hidden Lakes Ranch. The Hidden Lakes Ranch consist of 3 private lakes providing the ranch with nearly 50 acres — Read more
- Listing StatusAvailableControlling over 11 miles of private roads, several miles of creek bottom filled with Native Colorado Cutthroat Trout and thousands of acres of BLM lands this is the ranch everyone wants but never can find because they simply don't exist! The ranch consist of 3167 — Read more
- Listing StatusAvailableThe Hole in the Rock Ranch offers a very diverse landscape ranging from Pine covered hillsides to oak brush, bitter brush and alfalfa fields. All of which create a very unique atmosphere, incredible deer hunting, elk hunting and turkey hunting. Through thoughtful engineering , a — Read more
- Listing StatusAvailableThe Diamond T Ranch represents the qualities of a true Colorado Mountain Ranch!! An absolute honey hole for Big bulls for all seasons! A gorgeous piece of Routt County that is located within 25 miles from Steamboat Springs!! Located in Unit 15 with over the — Read more
- Listing StatusAvailableThe Grand Hogback Ranch consist of 2414 deeded acres +/- of incredible rock out cropping pushing throughout the ridge tops lined with trees and oak brush.This ranch is incredibly diverse as it rises from around 6500 feet to over 7800 feet to the top of — Read more
- Listing StatusAvailableThe Rock Ridge Ranch offers a very diverse landscape sheltered by a unique rock ridge running the length of the property providing a very private setting and excellent hunting! The diverse terrain consist of several tree covered draws, dry land fields, Oak brush and bitter — Read more
- Listing StatusAvailableSlater Valley Ranch has the right mix of all attributes of a true recreational paradise! Consisting of 474 +/- acres with over 1.5 miles of Slater Creek, approximately 40 acres of irrigated hay meadows with water rights, borders landlocked BLM land, power, year around access — Read more
- Listing StatusAvailableWest Divide Creek Ranch consist of 702 +/- acres bordering thousands of acres of National Forest in Colorado's hunting unit 42 with over the counter bull tags!!. This ranch is Ideally located making this an easy hunt as you wait and watch the public hunters — Read more
- Listing StatusSoldRed Wash Ranch is an excellent opportunity to compliment your herd with a great place for winter and spring grazing. With over 1630 deeded acres,4365 BLM lease acres via the upper red wash allotment and another 640 acres state lease for grazing and recreational use — Read more