Lisa Cather is a true cow-girl, she was raised on a cattle farm in Virginia where she learned to love and respect the land. Lisa got her first horse at age 7 where her passion for horses grew into training, breeding, racing and currently still riding timed barrels. She belongs to the Christian Cowgirl Association and owns a small horse farm in Southern Missouri where she resides with her other half, Lenny, and their five dogs.
Lisa Cather knows the dedication and hard work it takes to own a farm or ranch, she understands the 24/7 life a farmer or rancher has. Thus, the reason she decided to become a realtor to help others find the property that fits the lifestyle they are seeking. Lisa takes her knowledge of real estate and applies it with her farm knowledge to help her sellers and buyers achieve their outdoor dreams.
- Listing StatusSoldBeautiful Big Piney River Ranch with approx 1750' of prime river frontage! This 43 acre ranch includes 3bd/2.5ba home, a barn, riding arena, and a 36 x 30 pole barn. Property also features a screened in gazebo, playground, in ground pool and a pool house. — Read more
- Listing StatusAvailableTimber and Hunt, 132 acres m/l with marketable timber appraised. There are also two-8 +/- acre food plots with custom built hunting blinds, and atv trails throughout. The property is accessible by a closed County Rd. easement. Property has several spring fed ponds, spring fed — Read more
- Listing StatusSoldBeautiful Ozarks Horse Ranch. This 70 acres property has it all, a custom 1400sq ft. log home built by owner. Acreage, pastures, ponds, horse barn, & woods for hunting. There are 6 sep pastures, fenced and cross fenced. 5 ponds, 2 waterers, 52x60 horse barn — Read more
- Listing StatusSoldThis small farm has everything a person could want. Located between Norwood and Mt. Grove, MO on blacktop with a long driveway. It has four-fenced and cross fenced pastures and woods for hunting. There is a large Outbuilding, with a nice manufactured home on a — Read more
- Listing StatusAvailableCharming 1920's farmhouse on 5 acres with 2 springs and a spring fed creek. House has been updated and remodeled with a wrap around porch and back deck. Property is within minutes of Mark Twain National Forest and Barney Creek. Property has enough pasture for — Read more
- Listing StatusUnder ContractThis nice property is located just outside a small town in the Ozark Mountains. Property boasts a nice brick home on 3.9 acres with a well manicured yard, in-ground pool and plenty of space to entertain. Property includes beautiful hardwoods and borders one side of — Read more
- Listing StatusAvailableMulti- Family Getaway near the North Fork of the White River. Perfectly situated down a long tree lined driveway off Old Highway 60, on 4 wooded acres. Featuring a 4 bedroom/3 bath 1999 Redmond Double Wide with almost 2500 square feet, large master suite with — Read more
- Listing StatusAvailableHunter's take notice. This 60 acre m/l is the perfect hunting retreat. Mostly marketable timber with several established custom built hunting blinds, hunting stands, ponds, and food plots. Entrance driveway is by easement to larger parcel. There is electric on the property. Atv trails cut — Read more
- Listing StatusAvailableAdorable 1664 sq ft cabin w/open floor plan. Leave open or build walls to enclose 2 bedrooms. Property lies between Old and New Hwy 60, but with this custom build and extra insulation, minimal road noise. The large 1.3 acres is completely fenced. Add cross — Read more