Lisa Cather is a true cow-girl, she was raised on a cattle farm in Virginia where she learned to love and respect the land. Lisa got her first horse at age 7 where her passion for horses grew into training, breeding, racing and currently still riding timed barrels. She belongs to the Christian Cowgirl Association and owns a small horse farm in Southern Missouri where she resides with her other half, Lenny, and their five dogs.
Lisa Cather knows the dedication and hard work it takes to own a farm or ranch, she understands the 24/7 life a farmer or rancher has. Thus, the reason she decided to become a realtor to help others find the property that fits the lifestyle they are seeking. Lisa takes her knowledge of real estate and applies it with her farm knowledge to help her sellers and buyers achieve their outdoor dreams.
- Listing StatusSoldThis small farm has everything a person could want. Located between Norwood and Mt. Grove, MO on blacktop with a long driveway. It has four-fenced and cross fenced pastures and woods for hunting. There is a large Outbuilding, with a nice manufactured home on a — Read more
- Listing StatusAvailableCharming 1920's farmhouse on 5 acres with 2 springs and a spring fed creek. House has been updated and remodeled with a wrap around porch and back deck. Property is within minutes of Mark Twain National Forest and Barney Creek. Property has enough pasture for — Read more
- Listing StatusAvailableThis nice property is located just outside a small town in the Ozark Mountains. Property boasts a nice brick home on 3.9 acres with a well manicured yard, in-ground pool and plenty of space to entertain. Property includes beautiful hardwoods and borders one side of — Read more
- Listing StatusAvailableMulti- Family Getaway near the North Fork of the White River. Perfectly situated down a long tree lined driveway off Old Highway 60, on 4 wooded acres. Featuring a 4 bedroom/3 bath 1999 Redmond Double Wide with almost 2500 square feet, large master suite with — Read more
- Listing StatusAvailableSmall Ozark farmstead is centrally located between West Plains and Thayer, Missouri. Only 15 miles to Spring River. This picturesque property features a 3 bedroom/ 2.5 bath brick home with a full unfinished walkout basement. Offering easy living with open floor plan and large brick — Read more
- Listing StatusSoldPrime hunting land or blank canvas dream ranch location. This 104 acre property features large spring fed creek that is fed by several springs throughout the property, beautiful bluff views of Big Creek, caves throughout and 1/4 mile of County Road. Three large food plots — Read more
- Listing StatusAvailableHorse Lovers paradise. Property borders over 1000 acres of Mark Twain National Forest, with riding trails throughout. Storage trailer and contents remain, including additional lighting, buck board and bleachers. Property needs a little TLC. Includes an 120x80 outdoor arena with lights, well, septic, good grass, — Read more
- Listing StatusAvailableRecreational Destination near Eleven Point River. 15 Acres in the Oregon County recreational area with no restrictions and only minutes from the Eleven Point River and thousands of acres of the Mark Twain National Forest available for endless hunting opportunities. The Eleven Point is known — Read more