John Leo Hayden has been a real estate broker for the past 40 years selling properties in Kansas and Colorado. Leo is proud to work with his two sons Dax and Seth in a business he started in Hays, Kansas in 1975. Leo is the “boss” and works in the business selling land and advising the team and providing for Hayden Outdoors. As a Licensed General Appraiser Leo knows value. Leo has extensive background in farming, ranching and livestock management. Growing up in the Western Kansas town of Goodland, Leo is proud of the knowledge he has gained in agriculture by growing up in the horse and cattle business. Experience in land sales is invaluable to Leo and his clients and it has given him a great amount of sales success over the past 40 years. Some of the best ranch and farm sales in Kansas like the Dunne Valley Ranch and the Box Ranch are just an examples of the trust he commands and deserves. Leo is very active in the land and agriculture business. Leo loves hunting, fishing and golf and loves these activities with friends, his sons and grandchildren. Leo has been married to Judy Marcotte Hayden for over 45 years and still holds that fact out as his greatest life achievement.
- Listing StatusAvailableThe Jessen Farm of Western Nebraska is a very productive 11,680 acre irrigated and dryland farm containing 8,480 deeded acres plus 3,200 school land leased acres. Located in Perkins and Chase County near Grant, Nebraska, is some of the most highly sought after farmland in — Read more
- Listing StatusAvailableThe Wegener Farm is located across Western Perkins and Northwest Chase Counties in Western Central Nebraska, with it’s headquarters situated in Venango. This magnificent farm is a dryland operation containing 5176 acres spread over a 23 mile area. In short, this is amazing farm country. — Read more
- Listing StatusSoldThis land offers 2 pivot irrigated quarters, 3 dryland quarters and 1 CRP quarter all of which are composed of excellent soils. The property lays almost level with a slight slope to the south. There are 2 natural gas irrigation wells with good pivot sprinklers. — Read more
- Listing StatusAvailableOffering 240 acres of dryland cultivation. Tract A contains 156 acres and is located 3 miles east and 6 miles north of Kanorado, Kansas. It is composed of good to average soils and lays level to gently rolling. It has 1/2 mile of frontage along — Read more
- Listing StatusSoldThis 140 acre tract is located 7 miles east of the Kansas/Colorado line on the South Fork of the Republican River. The river runs from west to east for approximately 1 mile through this tree covered tract. The land features 74.69 acres of good treed — Read more
- Listing StatusSoldPrice Reduced! This dryland cultivation composed of 156.19 acres of good soils is located 1 mile southeast of the Country Trader Gun shop in southeast Cheyenne County, Kansas. The property is level to gently rolling cultivation and is located on Road D, 1/2 mile east — Read more