Lance W. Doré is the Territory Manager for California Outdoor Properties in Southern California. Lance grew up in Antelope Valley desert and farm areas of the high desert and graduated with a BS degree in Real Estate from San Diego State University. Lance possesses extensive knowledge of land value, agriculture (row crops, stone fruit, nut trees, dates, citrus and avocado), ranching (cattle and equestrian), recreational properties ranging from 500 to 400,000 acres, conservation easements, mitigation, alternative energy lands and rural residential estates. He is a member of California Association of Realtors, the International Right of Way Association, the Royal Institute of Chartered Surveyors, Lambda Alpha International (Land Economic Society) and holds the MAI designation with the Appraisal Institute.
- Published Author – “Secrets of Real Estate Revealed”
- Published Article – IRWA – “Conservation Easements – Unraveling the Mystery”
- Speaker – Land Valuation and Environmental Issues
- Speaker – Natural Communities Conservation Plan
- Listing StatusAvailable380 acres zoned Ventura County OS (Open Space). Historic Reyes Adobe, multiple wells, seasonal pond and rivers, and access to multiple telephone poles for electricity. Large flat land areas make the perfect potential for residential development, recreational land, livestock raising, agriculture, and use for wind — Read more
- Listing StatusAvailableAmazing 96 acres in Fillmore near the Condor Preserve, BLM and Forest Service lands. Miles and miles of open space and serenity. Just North of Highway 126 with easy access to all services via well maintained and grated easement road. Views to the Pacific Ocean — Read more