Laina Yancey is proud to be a member of the Land and Wildlife team and the exclusive Land Leader organization.
As an active, licensed broker since 1989 and lifelong resident of Oregon, she has experienced the monumental changes the growth of Oregon has brought to the real estate industry.
With real-life practices in cattle ranching and being raised in a ranching/logging family in a timber town, she knows hard work pays off.
Laina has an understanding of land use and development, water rights, new construction and believes in the importance of landowner rights.
She feels privileged to work and play in the best environment in the world where she can enjoy riding her horses, fishing, camping and enjoying all that Oregon offers.
- Listing StatusAvailable25.6 ACRES, 22.75 ACRES IRRIGATION. Drop dead Cascade Mtn views situated in secluded area.. Custom, 4287 SF, one owner 5+ bdrm, home. Large windows maximize pastoral & mtn views. 4+ baths,large family room, formal living & dining. Triple garage. Seven stall barn. Chef kitchen features — Read more
- Listing StatusAvailableGreat Opportunity!! Agressively priced. 135+/- ACRES. Zoning allows 5 acre minimum sized parcels making this offering a candidate for development, investment or a secluded estate on one of the highest points around Prineville. Unsurpassed Cascade Mtn views overlooking the Ochoco Valley and beyond. 45 min. — Read more
- Listing StatusAvailableDeer, elk, pronghorn. They all come to live here. Very good access 30 minutes from Prineville. 377+/- Acres. Timbered parcel abuts USFS and BLM lands on three sides with gated access. Locale provides seclusion with little disturbance of wildlife. The perfect recreational property with Mule — Read more
- Listing StatusAvailableJust 30 minutes outside, Prineville this 99+ acres has been groomed and cared for since 1993. One of a kind park like setting. True tree farm potential. Junipers have been eradicated and the Ponderosa Pine has thrived. Johnson Creek runs through the property as well — Read more
- Listing StatusAvailable40 Acre Recreational Property. Cottonwood Creek flows through the property. Approximately 5 miles to Cottonwood Reservoir for trout, bass and crappie fishing. Area is good bird hunting area. Abuts hundreds of acres of BLM lands. Nearest town is Drewsey. The ultimate get away destination. Buyer — Read more