Laina Yancey is proud to be a member of the Land and Wildlife team and the exclusive Land Leader organization.
As an active, licensed broker since 1989 and lifelong resident of Oregon, she has experienced the monumental changes the growth of Oregon has brought to the real estate industry.
With real-life practices in cattle ranching and being raised in a ranching/logging family in a timber town, she knows hard work pays off.
Laina has an understanding of land use and development, water rights, new construction and believes in the importance of landowner rights.
She feels privileged to work and play in the best environment in the world where she can enjoy riding her horses, fishing, camping and enjoying all that Oregon offers.
- Listing StatusAvailableLocated in the fastest growing county in Oregon this property has a lot to offer. 40 acres (zoned for 5 acre minimums), seclusion, privacy and newer improvements. Views include snow capped, Cascade Mountain Range, famous Smith Rock and farm land below. Three year old, custom, — Read more
- Listing StatusAvailable25.6 ACRES, 22.75 ACRES IRRIGATION. Drop dead Cascade Mtn views situated in secluded area.. Custom, 4287 SF, one owner 5+ bdrm, home. Large windows maximize pastoral & mtn views. 4+ baths,large family room, formal living & dining. Triple garage. Seven stall barn. Chef kitchen features — Read more
- Listing StatusAvailableGreat Opportunity!! Agressively priced. 135+/- ACRES. Zoning allows 5 acre minimum sized parcels making this offering a candidate for development, investment or a secluded estate on one of the highest points around Prineville. Unsurpassed Cascade Mtn views overlooking the Ochoco Valley and beyond. 45 min. — Read more
- Listing StatusAvailable377+/- Acres 40 minutes northeast of Prineville. Timbered parcel abuts USFS and BLM lands on three sides with limited public access. Locked gates provide seclusion with little disturbance of wildlife. The perfect recreational property with Mule deer, Rocky Mtn Elk, Pronghorn, turkey and other species. — Read more
- Listing StatusAvailable40 Acre Recreational Property. Cottonwood Creek flows through the property. Approximately 5 miles to Cottonwood Reservoir for trout, bass and crappie fishing. Area is good bird hunting area. Abuts hundreds of acres of BLM lands. Nearest town is Drewsey. The ultimate get away destination. Buyer — Read more
- Listing StatusAvailable1.8 acre building parcel. Priced at $30,000. Build or place manufactured home. Level lot with power in the road. Minutes to Prineville Reservoir - year round fishing. Prineville Reservoir is well known for water skiing and other water sports. Located on paved road. — Read more