Kenneth Burgess is a true Western Kentucky native, born and raised in Graves County, KY. He received his Bachelor’s and Master’s degree while attending Murray State University. Over the past several years Kenneth has been blessed with the opportunity to guide whitetail deer and turkey across Kentucky. The outdoors and the connection with people to the outdoors has always been a passion of his. By combining Kenneth’s years of experience with land management, his true love of the outdoors across Western Kentucky and his guided hunting & fishing passion has helped him prepare to become knowledgeable and passionate to help his clients in real estate find their dream piece of ground. Owning your own piece of ground and creating something out of nothing is THE dream for many land owners and Kenneth Burgess wants to be the one that helps you find that farm or piece of land.
- Listing StatusAvailableThis beautiful 128.56 +/- acres of waterfront property located in Trigg County, KY on Lake Barkley is truly one of a kind type property. Build your next dream home on the famous waters of Western Kentucky in one of Lake Barkley’s popular coves known as — Read more
- Listing StatusAvailable200 +/- acres of pure waterfowl habitat known as St. Arbor Slough. This slough nestles up along the Mayfield Creek dredge ditch and is nearby to Mayfield Creek itself, which is a major flyway in western Kentucky for waterfowl. It is very common to see — Read more
- Listing StatusAvailable600+/- acres timber tract located in Morgan County, Kentucky. The ridges and valleys of this eastern Kentucky timber tract makes it desirable for those who are looking for a timber investment, a great place to develop for hunting, or a remote location to live. This — Read more
- Listing StatusAvailableThis South Graves County, KY farm consists of roughly 155-160 +/- acres. It’s going to offer the new owners a whole lot of excellent hunting opportunities who are out looking for a new hunting farm. There is a nice stand of mature timber that consists — Read more
- Listing StatusAvailableThis 60 +/- acres located in Hickman County, KY is a tree farm that nestles up next to the Obion Creek Wildlife Management Area, also known as 307 River Bottoms to the locals. When it comes to finding ground in the right spot, this farm — Read more
- Listing StatusSoldIf you are looking for a smaller tract of land that offers exceptional hunting, then take a look at this hidden gem. Located in Caldwell County, KY, this 40 +/- acre tract is crawling with whitetails. Located in an area that has a strong deer — Read more
- Listing StatusSold15 +/- acres, subject to survey, located in Calloway County, KY provides an excellent opportunity to build your dream home. This lot is a fenced pasture lot that offers a great hillside with large trees that would be susceptible for a home. Located only 5 — Read more