Kenneth Burgess is a true Western Kentucky native, born and raised in Graves County, KY. He received his Bachelor’s and Master’s degree while attending Murray State University. Over the past several years Kenneth has been blessed with the opportunity to guide whitetail deer and turkey across Kentucky. The outdoors and the connection with people to the outdoors has always been a passion of his. By combining Kenneth’s years of experience with land management, his true love of the outdoors across Western Kentucky and his guided hunting & fishing passion has helped him prepare to become knowledgeable and passionate to help his clients in real estate find their dream piece of ground. Owning your own piece of ground and creating something out of nothing is THE dream for many land owners and Kenneth Burgess wants to be the one that helps you find that farm or piece of land.
- Listing StatusAvailable196 +/- acres located in Muhlenberg County, KY consist of tillable row crop acres, pasture, woods/timber, tobacco barns, tool/equipment sheds, grain bins, as well as a farmhouse. This farm is completely ready for someone to start their own farm in Kentucky. The pasture lays on — Read more
- Listing StatusAvailable111 +/- acres located in Muhlenberg County, KY consist of tillable row crop acres, pasture, woods/timber, tobacco barns, tool/equipment sheds, grain bins, as well as a farmhouse. This farm is completely ready for someone to start their own farm in Kentucky. The pasture lays on — Read more
- Listing StatusAvailable65 +/- acres located in Muhlenberg County, KY just outside of Greenville, KY offers great income potential. With 40-45 acres of tillable ground, this farm gives you the chance to get some income potential for leasing rights to the farm ground. The remaining acres are — Read more
- Listing StatusSold52.5 +/- Acres, subject to final survey, is located in Graves County, KY just between the two towns of Wingo and Water Valley. This farm is located perfectly in the middle of some great hunting terrain. The surrounding farms of crops all filter to this — Read more
- Listing StatusSoldIf you are looking for a smaller tract of land that offers exceptional hunting, then take a look at this hidden gem. Located in Caldwell County, KY, this 40 +/- acre tract is crawling with whitetails. Located in an area that has a strong deer — Read more
- Listing StatusAvailable11.5 +/- acres located in Muhlenberg County, KY is all currently crop ground. This farm offers potential income producing with farm leasing rights. With the amount of road frontage with an easy access point, this would serve as a potential building location for a home — Read more
- Listing StatusAvailable10.89 acre tiled ag field lot in Muhlenberg County, KY. Offers the ability to add to someone's farming operation or small investment oppertunity to own land that produces yearly income through farming leases.Road frontage on Cave Spring Rd. Additional acres can be purchased to a — Read more