Kenneth Burgess is a true Western Kentucky native, born and raised in Graves County, KY. He received his Bachelor’s and Master’s degree while attending Murray State University. Over the past several years Kenneth has been blessed with the opportunity to guide whitetail deer and turkey across Kentucky. The outdoors and the connection with people to the outdoors has always been a passion of his. By combining Kenneth’s years of experience with land management, his true love of the outdoors across Western Kentucky and his guided hunting & fishing passion has helped him prepare to become knowledgeable and passionate to help his clients in real estate find their dream piece of ground. Owning your own piece of ground and creating something out of nothing is THE dream for many land owners and Kenneth Burgess wants to be the one that helps you find that farm or piece of land.
- Listing StatusAvailableThis 861 +/- acres of Carlisle/Ballard County, KY acres is truly one of a kind type farm that provides the owners with a special opportunity to manage wildlife. Saint Arbor Slough is home to a wide variety of species of wildlife with everything is supersized. — Read more
- Listing StatusAvailableThis beautiful 128.56 +/- acres of waterfront property located in Trigg County, KY on Lake Barkley is truly one of a kind type property. Build your next dream home on the famous waters of Western Kentucky in one of Lake Barkley’s popular coves known as — Read more
- Listing StatusAvailable100 +/- Livingston County, KY acres are laid out perfectly for many different options to its new owners. If you or a group of friends are looking for a place to turn into a hunting camp that also generates yearly income, this farm is your — Read more
- Listing StatusAvailableThis 31 +/- acre mini farm is situated right on the Kentucky/Tennessee Border in Calloway County, KY. This mini farm is setup for grazing cattle, housing horses, as well as working cattle. There are a total of 5 barns located on this property. Multiple barns — Read more
- Listing StatusAvailableThis gorgeous property and beautiful brick home is nestled in Marshall County, KY near Jonathon Creek on KY Lake. This 3926 sq. ft. home offers 3 large bedrooms with closets, 3 full bathrooms, a finished out basement with extra rooms, and a 2 door attached — Read more
- Listing StatusAvailableThis 132 +/- acres of Calloway County, KY offers raw, untapped, undeveloped potential. Whether it is a hunting farm that is on your mind or developing the land for future endeavors, this property offers options. One drive down Billie Branch Road at dusk will give — Read more
- Listing StatusAvailable59.91 +/- beautiful Graves County, KY acres for sale. Located on Kaler Mill Road Symsonia, KY, this property will serve its new owners well with many options. The property has a combination of crop land, timber, and a creek making this a very diverse tract. — Read more