Kelly is high energy, motivated and entrepreneur minded Realtor. She has run several successful business, and has taken the local real estate market by storm. Becoming top producer with over 5 million in sales during her first 2 years in the business. Living and raising her kids in Steelville, she has falling in love with country living and lifestyle. From working farms, off grid mini farms, river property to your dream home, she can help you sell or buy your dream property! She has earned her E-Pro Designation and is currently studying for Broker License.
Currently active in local Chamber of Commerce, Member of Steelville Arts Council, and Slow Foods, USA. She serves on the boards of Children's Illustrated Art Museum and Onondaga Friends Association.
- Listing StatusAvailableIMPRESSIVE LOG HOME on 200+acres. A blend of artistic talent, craftsmanship and a love of preservation has resulted in this beautiful lodge like home situated on stunning land. The home was built from 14 old log cabins that were disassembled and combined to create one — Read more
- Listing StatusAvailableMade of marble from Batesville, Arkansas this home is custom and every detail is exceptionally well done. The home overlooks stocked lake as well as pastures & stunning views. The 150 acres of land is approximately 80 acres wooded with some marketable timber and the — Read more
- Listing StatusAvailableEagle Valley Compound includes so many potential uses. The 40 acres surrounds stocked spring fed 8 acre Eagle Lake, with 2 homes several outbuildings and 30 acres of mature woods for hunting, food plots, nature (Trophy Deer) and potential gardens. The main home has been — Read more
- Listing StatusAvailableMade of marble from Batesville, Arkansas this home is custom and every detail is exceptionally well done on 40 acres. The home overlooks a stocked lake as well as pastures & stunning views. Opossum Creek meanders through the property, along with several springs. Multiple outbuildings — Read more
- Listing StatusAvailableHunt, fish or swim on this well-manicured 179.66 acres offering scenic views including ½ mile frontage of Indian Creek. Swiming holes, gravel bars, creeks and waterfalls. Numerous trails through mature timber home to tons of wildlife. 3 bedroom, 1 bath, 1,659 sq. ft. farmhouse with — Read more
- Listing StatusAvailablePRIME MERAMEC RIVER FRONTAGE!!!!! This property is 180 acres with 2005 ft of amazing river frontage and gravel bars. Want to open a Resort??? You can put in at public access and have a beautiful 4-mile float! This is PERFECT, close to town and plenty — Read more
- Listing StatusAvailableCustom executive brick home overlooking the Meramec River. This home has the best of the best, starting with the view overlooking the river, and access to the gravel bar below. Rich woodwork throughout the home from trim, cabinets, doors to the elevator! YES, it has — Read more
- Listing StatusAvailableRich History at this incredible farmhouse on the Gasconade River. The property was home to "White House Ferry" some of the cables are still there. This is a beautiful stretch of the river with over 1/2 mile of frontage and sweet gravel bar. At the — Read more