I’m a small town Montana girl with a love for everything relating to cattle ranching. From a young girl showing registered Herefords, to marrying my high school sweetheart, to becoming a mom and helping run a 4th-generation Angus ranch, I’ve been country all my life. In July 2016, my husband and my dedication to genetics in cattle paid off when we were honored by the Northern Livestock Video with the Young Producer of the Year Award.
When I can turn my attention away from family and cattle, I enjoy cranking up the music and welding metal yard art in my shop. I much prefer old worn boots to high heels and a good horse to a 4-wheeler. My appreciation runs deep for all the beauty Montana has to offer. As a Realtor, I can share my love for the land, passion for my work and knowledge of the agriculture business. With the support of Corder and Associates, let me help you begin your real estate adventure.
- Listing StatusSoldThe tree-lined and paved driveway illustrates the degree of care and precision that has long since been practiced on this Belt valley cattle ranch. Like a page out of “Little House on the Prairie,” the meticulous lane leads up to a charming remodeled two-story farmhouse — Read more
- Listing StatusSoldRanching has long been a staple of Montana’s culture and economy. This Tiger Butte ranch of four di ff erent parcels totaling 1280 acres is a rare opportunity to own a scenic, productive ranch in the heart of Montana. The iconic Tiger Butte mountain towers — Read more
- Listing StatusSoldThere are few things in life that inspire relaxation like a glorious day of fishing your own private ½ mile of the Jefferson River. Experience the thrill of hunting trophy White-Tail Deer or watching a majestic moose cross the vast open tree-lined meadow. This unbelievable — Read more
- Listing StatusAvailableCentrally located in Montana, this organic grain farm offers many different uses! Continue utilizing the nutrient dense soils for farming or seed hay and grass to keep for your own livestock or to sell. The parcel could easily be encompassed to enclose horses, cattle, goats — Read more
- Listing StatusAvailableDo not pass up this amazing once in a life time business opportunity. The prime location of this jewel is only a few minutes west of Great Falls, the economic hub of the Golden Triangle in north central Montana. The friendly, welcoming atmosphere of this — Read more
- Listing StatusSoldScintillating scenes of the Snowies and Alaska bench could be yours with the purchase of this 268-acre property! Make the scenes viewable from brand new picture windows and build your dream home. Fortunately, a well and electricity to a site just off the road exists — Read more
- Listing StatusAvailableThe beauty of the Sapphire Mountains to the east and the Bitterroot Mountains to the west, draw people to Stevensville, Montana. This 10.17 acre property is nestled between the mountain ranges and provides scenic views in all directions. The Bitterroot River is within walking distance — Read more
- Listing StatusSoldLocated just miles from the charming small town of Belt, Montana, an original homestead has been fully renovated but with all the character remaining! The location of the property was chosen wisely. The picturesque area peacefully experiences the quiet of the country life except for — Read more
- Listing StatusAvailableThis Tongue River Ranch has a spectacular setting with almost half of a mile or 2100’ of river frontage! Location is everything at this riveting river escape! The yard spans out overlooking the river, and across the road awaits over 3000 acres of BLM and — Read more
- Listing StatusSoldWelcome to the Snowy Mountains and your private 60-acre mountain meadow where no matter the season, this setting captivates Montana’s sheer beauty and is sure to capture your heart as well! The property borders vast public land that provides amazing opportunities for big game hunting. — Read more