I’m a small town Montana girl with a love for everything relating to cattle ranching. From a young girl showing registered Herefords, to marrying my high school sweetheart, to becoming a mom and helping run a 4th-generation Angus ranch, I’ve been country all my life. In July 2016, my husband and my dedication to genetics in cattle paid off when we were honored by the Northern Livestock Video with the Young Producer of the Year Award.
When I can turn my attention away from family and cattle, I enjoy cranking up the music and welding metal yard art in my shop. I much prefer old worn boots to high heels and a good horse to a 4-wheeler. My appreciation runs deep for all the beauty Montana has to offer. As a Realtor, I can share my love for the land, passion for my work and knowledge of the agriculture business. With the support of Corder and Associates, let me help you begin your real estate adventure.
- Listing StatusUnder ContractThe tree-lined and paved driveway illustrates the degree of care and precision that has long since been practiced on this Belt valley cattle ranch. Like a page out of “Little House on the Prairie,” the meticulous lane leads up to a charming remodeled two-story farmhouse — Read more
- Listing StatusAvailableThere are few things in life that inspire relaxation like a glorious day of fishing your own private ½ mile of the Jefferson River. Experience the thrill of hunting trophy White-Tail Deer or watching a majestic moose cross the vast open tree-lined meadow. This unbelievable — Read more
- Listing StatusAvailableLuscious green grazing acres, fertile and nutrient rich soil, and remarkable mountain views all offer an outstanding blend of recreational rural living in Ryegate, MT. Embrace the opportunity to own a piece of the American dream and then expect to be captivated by the scenery — Read more
- Listing StatusAvailableThe owner would watch his thoroughbred foals run and buck through this enchanting lush paradise. Almost a mile of the pristine Rock Creek runs peacefully through this property providing nourishment for livestock as well as a prime habitat for big game. Watch as eagles soar — Read more
- Listing StatusAvailableScintillating scenes of the Snowies and Alaska bench could be yours with the purchase of this 268-acre property! Make the scenes viewable from brand new picture windows and build your dream home. Fortunately, a well and electricity to a site just off the road exists — Read more
- Listing StatusUnder ContractDrive home to this remarkable log dwelling built with the hand-hewn Swedish cope design bringing the elements of nature into its functionality. Perched on 6.713 serene acres, this home is at the end of the road allowing for undisturbed tranquility as you gaze out at — Read more
- Listing StatusSoldBrace yourself for this 3-bedroom, 2-bathroom stunner! Large rooms, open floor concept, well-lit, immaculate and unique flairs all unify to make the interior of this home stand out amongst others. The parquet wood flooring in the kitchen is stunning and the stone-faced fireplaces contribute to — Read more
- Listing StatusAvailableWelcome to the Snowy Mountains and your private 60-acre mountain meadow where no matter the season, this setting captivates Montana’s sheer beauty and is sure to capture your heart as well! The property borders vast public land that provides amazing opportunities for big game hunting. — Read more
- Listing StatusSoldExperience the wide open spaces and the majesty of the plains unchanged from when the great pioneers traveled to establish homesteads and thousands of buffalo roamed on this spectacular piece of Big Sky Country. You can own this 640 acre farm outside of Winnett, MT. — Read more
- Listing StatusSoldExperience the wide open spaces and the majesty of the plains virtually unchanged from when pioneers crossed this great land to establish homesteads on this spectacular piece of Big Sky Country. Watch as the elk roam freely and let your alarm clock be the bugling — Read more