I’m a small town Montana girl with a love for everything relating to cattle ranching. From a young girl showing registered Herefords, to marrying my high school sweetheart, to becoming a mom and helping run a 4th-generation Angus ranch, I’ve been country all my life. In July 2016, my husband and my dedication to genetics in cattle paid off when we were honored by the Northern Livestock Video with the Young Producer of the Year Award.
When I can turn my attention away from family and cattle, I enjoy cranking up the music and welding metal yard art in my shop. I much prefer old worn boots to high heels and a good horse to a 4-wheeler. My appreciation runs deep for all the beauty Montana has to offer. As a Realtor, I can share my love for the land, passion for my work and knowledge of the agriculture business. With the support of Corder and Associates, let me help you begin your real estate adventure.
- Listing StatusAvailableThere are few things in life that inspire relaxation like a glorious day of fishing your own private ½ mile of the Jefferson River. Experience the thrill of hunting trophy White-Tail Deer or watching a majestic moose cross the vast open tree-lined meadow. This unbelievable — Read more
- Listing StatusAvailableLuscious green grazing acres, fertile and nutrient rich soil, and remarkable mountain views all offer an outstanding blend of recreational rural living in Ryegate, MT. Embrace the opportunity to own a piece of the American dream and then expect to be captivated by the scenery — Read more
- Listing StatusAvailableThe owner would watch his thoroughbred foals run and buck through this enchanting lush paradise. Almost a mile of the pristine Rock Creek runs peacefully through this property providing nourishment for livestock as well as a prime habitat for big game. Watch as eagles soar — Read more
- Listing StatusAvailableMake your mornings memorable as you step out your front door inhaling fresh mountain air that revives your body and a picturesque backdrop of the Little Belt Mountains to exhilarate your eyes. This outstanding 4 bedroom, 1 and ½ bathroom home is conveniently located just — Read more
- Listing StatusAvailableExperience the majesty of Big Sky Country with the backdrop of the majestic Judith Mountain Range - land that remains virtually unchanged from when the great pioneers traveled to establish homesteads and thousands of buffalo roamed on this spectacular piece of central Montana. This 160 — Read more
- Listing StatusAvailableExperience the wide open spaces and the majesty of the plains unchanged from when the great pioneers traveled to establish homesteads and thousands of buffalo roamed on this spectacular piece of Big Sky Country. You can own this 640 acre farm outside of Winnett, MT. — Read more
- Listing StatusAvailableExperience the wide open spaces and the majesty of the plains virtually unchanged from when pioneers crossed this great land to establish homesteads on this spectacular piece of Big Sky Country. Watch as the elk roam freely and let your alarm clock be the bugling — Read more
- Listing StatusAvailableExperience the tranquil majesty of Big Sky Country with the backdrop of the majestic Snowy Mountains to the east and the Little Belt Mountains to the west - land that remains virtually unchanged from when the great pioneers traveled to establish homesteads and thousands of — Read more
- Listing StatusAvailableNestled in the foothills while overlooking sweeping views of the Little Belt Mountains, this gem of a property cannot be beat! While the Highwood Mountains tower to the north, you will be constantly greeted with stunning views, sunsets, and roaming wildlife right out your back — Read more
- Listing StatusAvailableLOT 1-D - $138,650 - 39.712 ACRES Experience the majesty of Big Sky Country with the sweeping backdrop of the majestic Judith Mountain Range. Because of its District #410 hunting headquarters location, the outdoor enthusiast will find that this 39 acre lot is the perfect — Read more