Born and raised in the Midwest Justin has a love and appreciation for the outdoors. Justin's clients find his enthusiasm and knowledge for the great outdoors to be contagious! He has enjoyed hunting and fishing most of his life. His biggest passion is keeping a keen eye out for the elusive buck with his bow and arrow. He enjoys fishing the many lakes and rivers of Minnesota and Nebraska, along with muzzle loading, upland game and waterfowl hunting. Justin is more than happy to share his knowledge and experiences of successful wildlife management and habitat development, along with his extensive knowledge of agriculture with his clients...another awesome benefit to you! He has extensive knowledge and experience in dealing with land exchanges and 1031’s. He is also working towards obtaining his Certified General Appraisers License and understands the value of land. When it comes to buying or selling no ordinary
realtor will do. You need someone who understands the "game.” Whether you are buying or selling, let Justin and his professional experience go to work for you. Justin is a license real estate associate broker in Nebraska and South Dakota and a Salesperson in Kansas.
- Listing StatusAvailableBig property in a small package! Loup River frontage, mature trees, tons of cover and excellent grass provides phenomenal habitat for wildlife. Many hunting and fishing opportunities are present and wildlife numbers are plentiful. Numerous camping locations are available for the ultimate summer weekend along — Read more
- Listing StatusSoldA unique opportunity to own Platte River accretion ground in conjunction with Thunderbird Lake access and benefits. This 22.22 acre property has everything one needs to enjoy the property year round; ATV riding, Hunting, Fishing, Canoeing, Boating, and Swimming (Platte River and Thunderbird Lake) are — Read more
- Listing StatusSoldMariposa Lake Lot 33 Enjoy the best of both worlds, a rural setting with easy access to neighboring communities. Located just five minutes southeast of Central City along Highway 66, Mariposa Lake Resort offers 62 acres of water to enjoy boating and fishing, and 4 — Read more
- Listing StatusAvailablePlatte River Lot 1 is located just to the south of Clarks, Nebraska with excellent access off of HWY 92. The Platte River provides endless recreational opportunities, some of which include ATV/UTV riding, fishing, and hunting. Lush grass, wind blowing through the trees, and the — Read more
- Listing StatusSoldPRIME LOCATION WITH INTERSTATE FRONTAGE. Located at the interchange of I-90 and exit 265 Chamberlain, SD, this 2 acre parcel can be developed to fit your needs. City sewer and water run along Sunset Rd. to service the future business or businesses. The city of — Read more