Josh, was born and raised in the heart of Adams County, Illinois. Growing up on the Mississippi River and heart of whitetail deer hunting is where his passion for hunting, fishing, and land conservation all began. Josh attended school at the University of Edwardsville where he graduated with his bachelors in Teaching. He lives in Freeburg, Illinois with his wife and daughter and is a avid outdoorsmen and spends countless hours bowhunting, fishing, scouting, and improving wildlife habitat. When he isn't out on the woods or on a lake he is taking care of his ranch where they raise and board Horses and other livestock.
- Listing StatusAvailableThis 160-acre farm is a dream! This beautiful home is tucked away on its own slice of real estate heaven and boast some of the areas best whitetail deer and turkey hunting. The home offers a very large open family room with vaulted ceiling, skylights — Read more
- Listing StatusAvailableThis 157 acre farm offers 120 tillable acres. Property host ton of wild game and Beaucoup Creek runs through the property from north to south. The only property in the county that has a mile length and includes 2 established creek crossings. This property is — Read more
- Listing StatusAvailableLocation is everything and this special tract of land is in the Freeburg, IL has it all and is located just minutes from Smithton, Columbia, Waterloo, and Belleville. The property is surrounded by residential homes and could be a developers dream investment. This property as — Read more
- Listing StatusAvailableThis great hunting/recreational property is located on the northwest edge of West Point in Hancock Co. The property provides everything the recreational and die hard hunter needs for managing and keeping big deer and turkey on property. A perfect mixture of crop, pasture, food plot, — Read more
- Listing StatusUnder ContractThis rare opportunity to own ground in Pike County, IL on the Illinois River is now available. This 32 acre wooded property offers trophy whitetail hunting, waterfowl hunting, and would make a great place for a summer fishing camp. This property would also be a — Read more