Licensed Broker. Oregon
Raised in Eastern Oregon, Local to Central Oregon
Josh was raised in beautiful Eastern Oregon on a family owned and operated wheat ranch. Being raised in a community where agriculture and the outdoors is everything is what influences Josh’s values today. It gave him the opportunity to experience everything it has to offer and is where he learned his great work ethic and strong moral values.
The ranch was home to deer, elk, antelope, bighorn sheep, pheasant, and chukar. Growing up there was the direct reason that he became an avid bow hunter and fishing enthusiast. The land supplied him with plenty of great hunting opportunities.
After high school, Josh attended Eastern Oregon University where he received his Bachelor's Degree in Business Management. Although he wasn’t sure what career path to choose, he was sure about one thing; his passion for the outdoor way of life. After a lot of work and experience, mostly revolving around agriculture and various sales and marketing jobs, it became clear what Josh wanted to focus on...
Holding true to his great work ethic and goals of helping people navigate through a successful real estate transaction while building a great relationship during the process, is why Josh joined Land and Wildlife. The company motto of “we live the lifestyle that we sell”, mirrors his belief in having a passion for what you do, and is the most import reason he joined the Land and Wildlife Brokerage firm.
Although Josh currently lives in Bend, Oregon, he returns regularly to the family ranch to help out in whatever way necessary.
- Listing StatusAvailableAwe inspiring views from the +/- 725 acre Pleasant Ridge Ranch in a highly sought after location. This is an extremely rare opportunity to own a fantastic recreation/income producing property within close proximity to Portland and Central Oregon. The location of this property gives the — Read more
- Listing StatusAvailableAbundant Water even during drought! Great producing well & thriving wildlife at 1+ acre Bass pond/established picnic area. Legal irrigation rights to large horse pasture. This 19.68 all-usable acre rural estate is the perfect combo of modern luxury and thoughtful preparedness. It’s secure w/ custom — Read more
- Listing StatusAvailableWelcome to 7122 E Langell Valley Rd. Located in a peaceful and secluded Valley near Bonanza OR, you will find this unique offering. Situated on +/- 133 acres that encompasses both sides of E Langell Valley Rd and both sides of Lost River. Historically, this — Read more
- Listing StatusSoldLocated near the gorgeous Sprague River Valley sits the CrackerJack Ranch. Comprised of +/-100 acres of rolling hills, timber, tillable and grazeable ground. Location of this property is roughly 30 minutes from HWY 97, 1 hour from Klamath Falls, and 1 hour 30 minutes from — Read more
- Listing StatusAvailableOffered at Under $500/Acre. +/- 1398 acres bordered by BLM ground and the John Day River. This parcel is made up of two tax lots and is located off Hwy 207, about 8 miles south of Service Creek. This beautiful piece of property is mainly — Read more
- Listing StatusAvailableThis property has tremendous future development potential and an outstanding location. Sitting just north of Klamath Falls, you will find this +/- 138 acre property. Excellent HWY 97 exposure stretching nearly ½ mile. Their used to be an old farm house located at 6688 Wocus — Read more
- Listing StatusUnder ContractLocated just to the east of Beatty, OR, sits this gorgeous +/- 246 Acre property. 2 separate, noncontiguous parcels. One of which is roughly 50 acres off of Hwy 140, that surrounds both sides of the Sprague River. This parcel is completely fenced and perfect — Read more
- Listing StatusAvailableLocated near the gorgeous Sprague River Valley sits this 6.1 acre offering that would make a terrific home for the outdoor enthusiast. Location of this property is roughly 30 minutes from HWY 97, 1 hour from Klamath Falls, and 1 hour 30 minutes from Lakeview. — Read more
- Listing StatusAvailable12.24 Irrigated Acres in the quaint town of Monument, OR. This is a great opportunity to build your dream home in the sought after area of Eastern Oregon. This area is known for its abundance of recreation activities. Extremely close to the John Day River, — Read more