Licensed Broker. Oregon
Raised in Eastern Oregon, Local to Central Oregon
Josh was raised in beautiful Eastern Oregon on a family owned and operated wheat ranch. Being raised in a community where agriculture and the outdoors is everything is what influences Josh’s values today. It gave him the opportunity to experience everything it has to offer and is where he learned his great work ethic and strong moral values.
The ranch was home to deer, elk, antelope, bighorn sheep, pheasant, and chukar. Growing up there was the direct reason that he became an avid bow hunter and fishing enthusiast. The land supplied him with plenty of great hunting opportunities.
After high school, Josh attended Eastern Oregon University where he received his Bachelor's Degree in Business Management. Although he wasn’t sure what career path to choose, he was sure about one thing; his passion for the outdoor way of life. After a lot of work and experience, mostly revolving around agriculture and various sales and marketing jobs, it became clear what Josh wanted to focus on...
Holding true to his great work ethic and goals of helping people navigate through a successful real estate transaction while building a great relationship during the process, is why Josh joined Land and Wildlife. The company motto of “we live the lifestyle that we sell”, mirrors his belief in having a passion for what you do, and is the most import reason he joined the Land and Wildlife Brokerage firm.
Although Josh currently lives in Bend, Oregon, he returns regularly to the family ranch to help out in whatever way necessary.
- Listing StatusAvailablePRICE REDUCTION Located on the North Umpqua River roughly a half hour from Roseburg sits this beautiful income producing property. The Dogwood motel is a consistent destination for Anglers and Recreation enthusiasts. The North Umpqua is well known for it's tremoundous fishing opportunity including Winter — Read more
- Listing StatusAvailableMotel Portion of Property Only PRICE REDUCTION Located on the North Umpqua River roughly a half hour from Roseburg sits this beautiful income producing property. The Dogwood motel is a consistent destination for Anglers and Recreation enthusiasts. The North Umpqua is well known for it's — Read more
- Listing StatusAvailableLocated a few miles from Adel, OR and roughly 40 minutes from Lakeview, OR sits this +/- 745 Acre peice of property. This income producing property is a unique offering with tremendous Waterfowl hunting and grazing opportunity. Current owners have had success running roughly 300 — Read more
- Listing StatusAvailableOffered at Under $500/Acre. +/- 1398 acres bordered by BLM ground and the John Day River. This parcel is made up of two tax lots and is located off Hwy 207, about 8 miles south of Service Creek. This beautiful piece of property is mainly — Read more
- Listing StatusSoldLocated roughly 3 hours from Portland and Central Oregon sits this +/- 853 acre ranch. Whether you are looking for a getaway to call home on the weekends, an income producing investment, or want a recreational retreat to ride horses, ATV’’s, or hunt, this property — Read more
- Listing StatusAvailableLocated just to the east of Beatty, OR, sits this gorgeous +/- 246 Acre property. 2 separate, noncontiguous parcels. One of which is roughly 50 acres off of Hwy 140, that surrounds both sides of the Sprague River. This parcel is completely fenced and perfect — Read more