Jon Stagnitti calls the beautiful Coast Range foothills in Washington County, Oregon home. Northwest Oregon has been referred to as the 'anointed land' with great job opportunities and just about every outdoor recreation possibility at our doorstep. With his wife, Melanie, and two children, they grow, raise or catch most of their food. Born and raised in rural Upstate NY, with a father who hunted and fished and farming grandparents, Jon learned early on the importance of caring for our lands, conserving our resources and using them to provide for our families. He brings this approach to his business and helps his clients leverage real estate as a smart financial tool and means to get maximum enjoyment out of life. When he's not working, Jon can be found out chasing fish from trout in small streams, to trophy salmon and steelhead in the rivers and bays, to tuna 30+ miles offshore. Jon gives back by serving as a board member of a community school educating children on sustainability with hands-on outdoor learning. Jon is a licensed Principal Broker in Oregon and Broker in Washington.
- Listing StatusAvailableUnique offering with nature, wildlife, recreation and custom cabin located just minutes from downtown Hood River. Cozy, rustic cabin is well-built by hand from timber milled onsite. All the conveniences you desire with rustic charm. Expansive great-room floor plan with 4 large bedrooms and 3 — Read more
- Listing StatusSoldPerhaps the most spectacular private riverfront location... ANYWHERE! Very secluded with privacy afforded by forested setting and long, gated driveway. One look at river and you'll be hooked. Seasonal creeks and waterfall, osprey, eagles and 1700' stretch of very fishy water that will get trout, — Read more
- Listing StatusSoldTremendous beauty and value in this 14-acre riverfront retreat. Gorgeous custom home, guest cottage, outbuildings and inspiring landscaping. Entertain, relax, recreate. Approx 1,400' of private river frontage with trout, steelhead and salmon swimming past your doorstep. Could be legacy small farm estate or event venue — Read more
- Listing StatusAvailableRare offering of 8+ acres on Clear Creek. Ready to become the site of your new dream home, mini-farm or recreation retreat. Heart of horse country and area of high-end and luxury farms and homes. Fish for cutthroat trout in your backyard and watch steelhead — Read more
- Listing StatusAvailableSeller willing to subdivide One-of-a-kind! River and mountain-view home site, barn/arena site and fertile pasture land. Approximately 32 acres with perennial creek and dramatic views in a forested coastal landscape. Build your personal dream estate or subdivide and build multiple homes. Just minutes to quaint — Read more
- Listing StatusAvailableComfortable country home with room to grow and room to roam. Relax with friends on front porch, grow a garden, tinker in the shop or soak away your worries in hot tub. Framed by a natural forested setting w/ nearby creeks, rivers, hiking, biking, horse, — Read more
- Listing StatusAvailableWooded parcel in the hills could be your new home site. Affordably priced, close to town of Banks and convenient to coast and recreation. Raw land with no improvements... this property is a blank canvas. 40 minutes to downtown Portland. 1 hour to the Oregon — Read more