John has a long-standing relationship with hunting, fishing and the Out-of-doors. He enthusiastically pursues the opportunities that come with sharing the joy of recreational property ownership with others. He has over 20 years experience in Real Estate and manages his own hunting grounds in Western NY and Ohio for quality Whitetails and Turkeys. John has hunted and fished (walleyes) across many US states, Quebec, Ontario, Saskatchewan and Alaska. He has served the community as a Real Estate Broker and Appraiser, President of the Real Estate Board, Executive Director of Chautauqua County Vacationlands, Town Assessor, Member of Zoning, Planning and Boards of Assessment Review and has organized several community events. He has enjoyed exploring Western New York properties from above as a Hot Air Balloon Pilot and is especially passionate about the sport of bowhunting and whitetail property management.
- Listing StatusAvailableNew York land with house and close to state forest for sale: This sensational, rustic get-away home is perched on 9.8 wooded hillside acres offering easy access trails cut for ATVs, Side by Sides, snowmobiles or silent stalking to the shooting shack, 1.5 miles from — Read more
- Listing StatusSoldNew York land with views, open, wooded and stream for sale: A gently rolling hillside with view of the valley beyond. The front most segment has crop lease opportunities, while the 120 plus wooded rear acres provide a scenic recreational and /or investment potential. There — Read more
- Listing StatusUnder ContractNew York wooded land, trails, stream and near State Land for Sale: This property is entirely wooded and has a nice mix of hardwood, last timbered 6-8 years ago and is coming on strong. Whitetail sign is prevalent, especially in the brushy cover and apples. — Read more
- Listing StatusAvailableNew York land with hardwoods and cropland for Sale: Great mix of hardwoods, cropland and tillable acres in a location that allows for easy access from Buffalo, Erie, Cleveland and Pittsburg. For that Getaway Spot or Home Sweet Home you will want to take advantage — Read more
- Listing StatusAvailableNew York lot with camp and walking distance to State Forest for Sale: Off The Beaten Path, yet close to everything outdoors. Traffic free dead end location, yet stalking distance to State and National Forest lands. Less than 3 miles to Onoville Marina or an — Read more