I am a tenth generation American who grew up on a farm in Ohio. Extended family members have been farming and ranching in America for over 300 years. An Ohio likely distant relative, "Muddy" Miser, taught Zane Grey how to fish! I relocated out west in 1977 first to Rock Springs, WY then to Steamboat Springs, CO. In 1980 relocated to Medford, OR, and ultimately ran purebred, grass-fed Angus cattle on our own ranch in Oregon. In addition to farm & ranch associations, I have been a member of numerous construction, mining, & timber associations while holding management positions in the heavy equipment industry and finally as the Western Division President for a leading international explosives company. Since becoming a Real Estate Broker in 2004 I have gratefully represented exceptional clients and Listed or Sold tens of millions of dollars worth of farm, ranch, recreation, & commercial properties. Concurrently from 2008 through 2016 I served as a Jackson County, Oregon Planning Commissioner directly involved in land use issues and protecting private property rights for rural land ownership, good stewardship, and advocating access for recreational activities. I hold real estate licenses in Oregon and Idaho. I am fortunate to have the freedom to work, roam, and recreate in the great outdoors!
- Listing StatusAvailable"MOAP" - MOTHER OF ALL PRICE REDUCTIONS! PLUS, the potential for adding parcels for acreage total to 584+/- acres including an additional 112+/- acres of irrigation rights for total irrigation rights of 500+/- acres, and dairy operation primarily for producing organic fertilizer. Large Acreage Multiple — Read more
- Listing StatusAvailableFantastic view property, inside Medford City Limits; available for your residential development or legacy estate plans. Buyer to do all due diligence for buyers submittals for City of Medford final plat map approvals and any other zoning requirements. Owner will consider carry 1st position w/ — Read more
- Listing StatusAvailableFANTASTIC PRICE REDUCTION! 271AC+/- Farm Property with irrigation from seller's 387AC+/- irrigation district rights PLUS; 234AC+/- supplemental well rights. Historic certified organic farm operation. Prime farm soils. Two large producing wells. Two dwellings with one of the dwellings used by the former owner with a — Read more
- Listing StatusAvailableWild & Scenic! Rare find on the Rogue River and Shan Creek; Create your own family camp hideaway on two tax lots totaling 10.33ac. Rogue River frontage and mountain views, in-ground pool, large deck. 4 bedrooms, 4.5 baths, library/office, and 3,940sf [per sellers]. Gourmet kitchen — Read more
- Listing StatusAvailableSpring Lake Rd Dairy. Organic Dairy close to town with 3 dwellings on two parcels totaling 77.27+/- acres. KID & KBID irrigation rights for 66.2+/- acres. Prime farm soils. Currently operating cattle dairy but could also be converted into a great property for a Goat — Read more
- Listing StatusAvailablePRICED TO SELL! Large Acreage under Certified Organic farm operation with incredible hilltop view site to Mt. Shasta. Approximately 140AC+/- irrigation district rights PLUS; 135AC supplemental well right for farming. Very close to town and Miller Island major goose & duck flyway with deer in — Read more
- Listing StatusAvailableAdditional Price Reduction! Great Farm Property and location close to Klamath Falls, OR. Premium farm class soils. Organic Certified. Irrigation with KID class A water rights. Currently in organic certified alfalfa production. 2,024 Sq Ft 4 bedroom, 2 baths farmhouse painted in 2012. A new — Read more