Jerry has been an avid Cattleman in Missouri for over 40 years. His passion for the outdoors, horsemanship, and trail riding along with a background in exclusive custom log cabin construction brings a knowledge for all looking to buyer or sell farm, ranch, hunting land, and exclusive properties with an emphasis on the rural lifestyle that Jerry so loves.
He looks forward to working with you to find that perfect dream property.
- Listing StatusUnder ContractHere is your chance to own one of the most diverse properties in the Ozarks. Incredible trout fishing in the 1/2 mile of Little Piney Creek frontage, crappie and bass fishing in one of the 4 lakes the biggest being 10 acres. Wildlife is abundant — Read more
- Listing StatusAvailableNice Farm with 80 of improved pasture and 160 acres of timber that has not been harvested in at least 40 years. The older farm house has been beautifully updated. Nice buildings with one brand new metal shop with concrete floor. There's a 3bd/2ba home, — Read more
- Listing StatusUnder ContractThis 229 Acre property boasts 75% improved pasture and the balance in woods with some marketable timber, fenced and cross fenced with good hay fields. Currently used for cattle and hay, and if that isn't enough there is a beautiful cedar log cabin with a — Read more
- Listing StatusAvailable3 Bedroom 1 bath farm house, storm cellar, 7 acres with good fencing that has been cut for hay every year. There is approx. 50 acres of woods with mature timber and excellent deer, turkey, and small game hunting. Property also borders Mark Twain National — Read more
- Listing StatusAvailableThis neat little farm with manufactured home is currently being used as a horse farm as well as an established leather shop and custom boot shop. It is fenced and cross fenced with several outbuildings including a 30x40 pole barn with concrete floor and 220 — Read more
- Listing StatusAvailableNice hunting property with lots of deer and turkey. Marketable timber and gently rolling with a couple of hollows, and a wet weather creek. One good clearing for food plot. This property does have rural water access located 1 mile down the road. Property has — Read more
- Listing StatusSoldNice 33.5 acre wooded tract great for a building site or recreational retreat. 1/4 mile from the Mark Twain National Forest, 3 miles from the Big Piney River and Spring Creek trophy trout stream. Conveniently located between Rolla, Licking, and Fort Leonard Wood. Good country — Read more