Jerry has been an avid Cattleman in Missouri for over 40 years. His passion for the outdoors, horsemanship, and trail riding along with a background in exclusive custom log cabin construction brings a knowledge for all looking to buyer or sell farm, ranch, hunting land, and exclusive properties with an emphasis on the rural lifestyle that Jerry so loves.
He looks forward to working with you to find that perfect dream property.
- Listing StatusAvailableNice Farm with 80 of improved pasture and 160 acres of timber that has not been harvested in at least 40 years. The older farm house has been beautifully updated. Nice buildings with one brand new metal shop with concrete floor. There's a 3bd/2ba home, — Read more
- Listing StatusAvailableThis is beautiful land located in rural Missouri with large mature trees and lush pastures. Offering a great wildlife setting, loaded with deer, turkey, fresh water, lakes and ponds loaded with fish. One lake is Spring fed and Stroops Branch runs through the entire farm! — Read more
- Listing StatusAvailableDrive up the lane to this beautiful custom country home with low maintenance exterior. This home is just gorgeous from the covered porch and deck to the custom kitchen and cathedral ceilings and bay window in the living room. There is an completely finished basement — Read more
- Listing StatusAvailable3 Bedroom 1 bath farm house, storm cellar, 7 acres with good fencing that has been cut for hay every year. There is approx. 50 acres of woods with mature timber and excellent deer, turkey, and small game hunting. Property also borders Mark Twain National — Read more
- Listing StatusUnder ContractThis neat little farm with manufactured home is currently being used as a horse farm as well as an established leather shop and custom boot shop. It is fenced and cross fenced with several outbuildings including a 30x40 pole barn with concrete floor and 220 — Read more