Jerry has been an avid Cattleman in Missouri for over 40 years. His passion for the outdoors, horsemanship, and trail riding along with a background in exclusive custom log cabin construction brings a knowledge for all looking to buyer or sell farm, ranch, hunting land, and exclusive properties with an emphasis on the rural lifestyle that Jerry so loves.
He looks forward to working with you to find that perfect dream property.
- Listing StatusUnder ContractHere is your chance to own one of the most diverse properties in the Ozarks. Incredible trout fishing in the 1/2 mile of Little Piney Creek frontage, crappie and bass fishing in one of the 4 lakes the biggest being 10 acres. Wildlife is abundant — Read more
- Listing StatusAvailableThis 229 Acre property boasts 75% improved pasture and the balance in woods with some marketable timber, fenced and cross fenced with good hay fields. Currently used for cattle and hay, and if that isn't enough there is a beautiful cedar log cabin with a — Read more
- Listing StatusAvailableThis neat little farm with manufactured home is currently being used as a horse farm as well as an established leather shop and custom boot shop. It is fenced and cross fenced with several outbuildings including a 30x40 pole barn with concrete floor and 220 — Read more
- Listing StatusAvailableNice 33.5 acre wooded tract great for a building site or recreational retreat. 1/4 mile from the Mark Twain National Forest, 3 miles from the Big Piney River and Spring Creek trophy trout stream. Conveniently located between Rolla, Licking, and Fort Leonard Wood. Good country — Read more
- Listing StatusAvailableNice recreational property with a small camping cabin and a nice pond. This property has about a hundred huge trees. Property has State Highway frontage near Fort Leonard Wood, Rolla, Mark Twain National Forest, The Big Piney River, and Spring Creek Trout Stream. There is — Read more
- Listing StatusSoldExcellent building site with new survey and steel posts on the corners of the property line. New driveway and property is ready to build on, beautiful wooded property and very gently rolling. Plenty of game in this area. Excellent for hunting or just relaxing. 3 — Read more
- Listing StatusAvailableThis is a nice recreational 20 acre parcel that has County Road frontage and easy access. Good level building sites and gently rolling. There's some marketable timber, nice wet weather creek, and good hunting. This is a great piece of all wooded land with no — Read more
- Listing StatusAvailableNice wooded area great for building site or recreational retreat. 1/4 mile from the Mark Twain National Forest, 3 miles from the Big Piney River and Spring Creek trophy trout stream. Conveniently located between Rolla, Licking, and Fort Leonard Wood. Good country Road frontage and — Read more