Jerry has been an avid Cattleman in Missouri for over 40 years. His passion for the outdoors, horsemanship, and trail riding along with a background in exclusive custom log cabin construction brings a knowledge for all looking to buyer or sell farm, ranch, hunting land, and exclusive properties with an emphasis on the rural lifestyle that Jerry so loves.
He looks forward to working with you to find that perfect dream property.
- Listing StatusUnder ContractThis working cattle ranch is not only beautiful, but it's also very productive. With 13 separate improved pastures for rotational grazing complete with 6 automatic waterers and 5 ponds. A nice working facility that you can load off of a well maintained County Road. There — Read more
- Listing StatusAvailableThis amazing property is set perfectly for the Horse enthusiast or Homesteader. Located at the end of the road feeling like you are completely secluded while still being only 5 miles from town. For the horse person there is a 78x80 ft. indoor arena and — Read more
- Listing StatusAvailableBeautiful Lake of the Ozarks. This property is sub-divided into 5 lots with survey and plat map. Road, water, sewer and electric is already in place, ready for your development. Protected subdivision with covenants and concrete drive. Located in Indian Creek Cove, the views are — Read more
- Listing StatusSoldDrive up the lane to this beautiful custom country home with low maintenance exterior. This home is just gorgeous from the covered porch and deck to the custom kitchen and cathedral ceilings and bay window in the living room. There is an completely finished basement — Read more
- Listing StatusAvailableThis is a nice mostly level farm currently being used as a cage free egg poultry farm. It is completely automatic poultry house with automatic feeder, waters, and egg collection system. There is approximately 13 acres that is set up to rotational graze the Hens. — Read more
- Listing StatusAvailableThis is a great hunting and recreational property with plenty of wildlife including Whitetail Deer, Wild Turkey, and small game. There are wet weather creeks plus at least one spring. The property is mostly wooded with several clearings that would be great for food plots — Read more