Jen Tracy is a born and raised Missourian, with an expansive knowledge of Missouri land and riverways. As an avid outdoorswoman, you can find Jen photographing nature or hiking one of Missouri's spectacular state park or conservation trails.
Jen and her husband live on a small hobby farm in South Central, Missouri with their children, raising hens, the occasional market hog and a large vegetable garden. As a family they enjoy spending as much time outdoors as possible, whether it's traveling, riding ATVs or simply taking care of the farm.
Energetic, organized and professional are a few of the exceptional qualities Jen Tracy brings to her clients from working 20+ years in the customer service industry. Her most notable attributes with her clients are her appreciation, knowledge and hands in the dirt attitude. Jen is here to help you represent your Legacy Property.
- Listing StatusAvailableLocated in Arcadia Valley, nestled between Taum Sauk Mountain State Park & Ketcherside Mountain Conservation Area, this 1023+/- acre ranch has an endless amount of possibilities. You could make it your primary residence & enjoy the seclusion & peacefulness that it offers or turn it — Read more
- Listing StatusSoldHunt, fish or swim on this well-manicured 179.66 acres offering scenic views including ½ mile frontage of Indian Creek. Swimming holes, gravel bars, creeks and waterfalls. Numerous trails through mature timber is home to tons of wildlife. 3 bedroom, 1 bath, 1,659 sq. ft. farmhouse — Read more
- Listing StatusAvailableLocated in Arcadia Valley, nestled between Taum Sauk Mountain State Park & Ketcherside Mountain Conservation Area, this 500+/- acres of vacant land that encompasses beautiful Palmer Creek has an endless amount of possibilities. You could build your dream home with panoramic views of the peaks — Read more
- Listing StatusAvailableLocated in Arcadia Valley, nestled between Taum Sauk Mountain State Park & Ketcherside Mountain Conservation Area, this 464+/- acres of vacant land that sits on the edge of Victory Mountain has an endless amount of possibilities. You could build your dream home with panoramic views — Read more
- Listing StatusAvailableATTENTION DEVELOPERS! Here is your opportunity to develop a beautiful, upscale residential subdivision just off Upper Byrnes Mill Road. The 25 acres is partially wooded with a small 2 acre lake located on the west side. Property is currently zoned R-2 which does allow for — Read more
- Listing StatusSoldAre your kids into 4-H or FFA and you need the perfect little farm with a barn to accommodate their market pigs, goats, sheep or prize-winning steer AND that offers a beautifully updated house? Then Little Bourbeuse River Hobby Farm is where you need to — Read more
- Listing StatusSoldThis is a rare opportunity to own some of the most sought-after land in the Ozarks. Approximately 135 acres, with 25 acres of pasture, a 1-acre lake, small pond, and equestrian/UTV trails throughout. The newer, top-of-the-line modular home is on a poured concrete wall and — Read more
- Listing StatusSoldTURNKEY 78 +/- acre (possibly 158 +/- acres), cow-calf farm looking for the perfect buyer! Majority of property is beautiful pasture with ideal grass and is fenced and cross fenced with some electric fencing. Farm includes Quonset hay shed, barn, detached shop, 2 spring-fed ponds, — Read more
- Listing StatusSold7-ACRE LAKE! Now that I have your attention, you should really buy this place. Let's talk about that aforementioned lake. It's approximately 20' deep with a floating dock & has a small filtering pond which allows the lake to maintain its beautiful color. The fish — Read more
- Listing StatusSoldThis is a rare opportunity to own some of the most sought-after land in the Ozarks. Approximately 135 acres, with 15-20 acres of pasture and 1-acre lake with over a mile of Highway 68 frontage! The parcel is full of equestrian/UTV trails throughout. A portion — Read more