Jen Tracy is a born and raised Missourian, with an expansive knowledge of Missouri land and riverways. As an avid outdoorswoman, you can find Jen photographing nature or hiking one of Missouri's spectacular state park or conservation trails.
Jen and her husband live on a small hobby farm in South Central, Missouri with their children, raising hens, the occasional market hog and a large vegetable garden. As a family they enjoy spending as much time outdoors as possible, whether it's traveling, riding ATVs or simply taking care of the farm.
Energetic, organized and professional are a few of the exceptional qualities Jen Tracy brings to her clients from working 20+ years in the customer service industry. Her most notable attributes with her clients are her appreciation, knowledge and hands in the dirt attitude. Jen is here to help you represent your Legacy Property.
- Listing StatusAvailableTURNKEY 158 +/- acres, cow-calf farm looking for the perfect buyer! Majority of property is beautiful pasture with ideal grass and is fenced and cross fenced with some electric fencing. Farm includes Quonset hay shed, barn, detached shop, 2 spring-fed ponds, and 2 frost-free waterers. — Read more
- Listing StatusAvailableThis custom home with 32.3 acres is located approximately 6 miles outside of Bourbon in an area generally known as Pleasant Ridge, and is only one hour from St. Louis. The property is situated at one of the highest points in Crawford County, affording an — Read more
- Listing StatusAvailableATTENTION DEVELOPERS! Here is your opportunity to develop a beautiful, upscale residential subdivision just off Upper Byrnes Mill Road. The 25 acres is partially wooded with a small 2 acre pond located on the west side. Property is currently zoned R-2 which allows for ½ — Read more
- Listing StatusAvailableTURNKEY 78 +/- acre (possibly 158 +/- acres), cow-calf farm looking for the perfect buyer! Majority of property is beautiful pasture with ideal grass and is fenced and cross fenced with some electric fencing. Farm includes Quonset hay shed, barn, detached shop, 2 spring-fed ponds, — Read more
- Listing StatusAvailableWashington County 60 is the property for you if you have you been looking for that perfect piece of hunting property, or perhaps somewhere you could build your dream home and still have enough land for all your recreational activities? Build your home on the — Read more