Jen Tracy is a born and raised Missourian, with an expansive knowledge of Missouri land and riverways. As an avid outdoorswoman, you can find Jen photographing nature or hiking one of Missouri's spectacular state park or conservation trails.
Jen and her husband live on a small hobby farm in South Central, Missouri with their children, raising hens, the occasional market hog and a large vegetable garden. As a family they enjoy spending as much time outdoors as possible, whether it's traveling, riding ATVs or simply taking care of the farm.
Energetic, organized and professional are a few of the exceptional qualities Jen Tracy brings to her clients from working 20+ years in the customer service industry. Her most notable attributes with her clients are her appreciation, knowledge and hands in the dirt attitude. Jen is here to help you represent your Legacy Property.
- Listing StatusAvailableLocated in Arcadia Valley, nestled between Taum Sauk Mountain State Park & Ketcherside Mountain Conservation Area, this 1023+/- acre ranch has an endless amount of possibilities. You could make it your primary residence & enjoy the seclusion & peacefulness that it offers or turn it — Read more
- Listing StatusAvailableLocated in Arcadia Valley, nestled between Taum Sauk Mountain State Park & Ketcherside Mountain Conservation Area, this 963+/- acres of vacant land that encompasses beautiful Palmer Creek has an endless amount of possibilities. You could build your dream home with panoramic views of the peaks — Read more
- Listing StatusSoldHunt, fish or swim on this well-manicured 179.66 acres offering scenic views including ½ mile frontage of Indian Creek. Swimming holes, gravel bars, creeks and waterfalls. Numerous trails through mature timber is home to tons of wildlife. 3 bedroom, 1 bath, 1,659 sq. ft. farmhouse — Read more
- Listing StatusSoldAre your kids into 4-H or FFA and you need the perfect little farm with a barn to accommodate their market pigs, goats, sheep or prize-winning steer AND that offers a beautifully updated house? Then Little Bourbeuse River Hobby Farm is where you need to — Read more
- Listing StatusAvailableLocated in Arcadia Valley, nestled between Taum Sauk Mountain State Park & Ketcherside Mountain Conservation Area, this large home has some of the best views around. The home has over 3500+ sq ft of living space, w/ full living quarters (apartment) above the attached 30 — Read more
- Listing StatusSold7-ACRE LAKE! Now that I have your attention, you should really buy this place. Let's talk about that aforementioned lake. It's approximately 20' deep with a floating dock & has a small filtering pond which allows the lake to maintain its beautiful color. The fish — Read more
- Listing StatusSoldThis is a rare opportunity to own some of the most sought-after land in the Ozarks. Approximately 135 acres, with 15-20 acres of pasture and 1-acre lake with over a mile of Highway 68 frontage! The parcel is full of equestrian/UTV trails throughout. A portion — Read more
- Listing StatusAvailableLand doesn't become available too often in this area, so here's your chance to snag this 40 +/- acre tract in the Union R-XI school district. Located approximately one mile from Hwy 50, north of Leslie, this wooded piece would ideal for your dream home — Read more
- Listing StatusSoldYou won't find a more meticulously-maintained piece of land than this one, where a TSI was created by MDC and implemented to the fullest by the landowner. This parcel provides a couple of perfect building locations for your dream home and includes a 32' high — Read more
- Listing StatusSoldAre you looking for the perfect hunting/recreational property in Gasconade County, or maybe somewhere to build your dream home? If so, then this is it! In addition to the 52 +/- acres that is surrounded by hundreds of acres of farmland and that is less — Read more