Jeff is a Washington native and considers the entire State his home. He enjoys ranging from the coast to Spokane, and visiting rural and remote locations as an exciting part of his business. Jeff shares a passion for the outdoor rural lifestyle with his clients and loves swapping hunting and fishing stories. Unlike other brokers, he is the guy that puts on boots and is not afraid to get his feet wet walking the property boundaries.
Jeff was born in and raised outside of Enumclaw, Washington, the son of a logger and horseman. Raised on a small ranch he became accustomed to the rural ranching lifestyle. As a small child, he learned to ride, rope, fish and hunt at a very early age. While most children were in front of the TV or at the playground, he was outdoors running around in the woods and fields. Jeff likes to say that as a child the wild outdoors was his playground.
As a teenager Jeff team roped, raced motocross, hunted and fished.
As a young man, Jeff went to work as a logger for Weyerhaeuser right out of high school. He eventually made it on to the construction crew where he built logging roads as an explosives tech and cat-skinner.
The mid-eighties logging began to slow down. Jeff quit the woods and went to college full time and earned a degree in electronics. After many years at a bench looking at test equipment, circuit boards and prints he realized that sitting indoors was not his gig.
Jeff wanted his own business so in 1995 he studied hard, passed the State test and got a real estate license, he has remained continuously licensed since. He sold mostly land and new homes which led him into the construction business.
Jeff started a new home building business in 2002 where he developed land and built new homes until the recession in 2008. He closed the construction business and returned to his full-time real estate business. Most recently he completed the state-approved managing real estate broker training, passed the state test and other requirements and is now a Designated Broker for Washington State! This means now he is qualified to manage other real estate brokers.
Today, as he has all his life, he is an avid outdoorsman. He hunts, fishes, hikes, goes ORVing and clamming and generally enjoys the outdoors. He also enjoys outdoor and nature photography. When the days get short and the weather is not fun he likes to play guitar in a classic rock band.
Jeff currently resides and has his office in Edgewood, Washington with his wife and two horribly spoiled cats.
- Listing StatusAvailable27 acres commercial industrial zoning right on Interstate 90! You couldn't ask for better visibility. Less than a quarter-mile from exit 84. Level topography. 7.6-acre lake with peninsula. Interstate 90 is the main east-west freeway crossing the state. The Upper Kittitas Valley, Cle Elum area — Read more
- Listing StatusUnder ContractCommercial zoned 16 acres Interstate 90, exit 70, the most heavily traveled east/west corridor in Washington State. Many business, retail, office uses. Good potential for freeway signage. Perfect place for hotel and travel services. Exit 70 is where westbound traffic is stopped for snow removal — Read more
- Listing StatusSoldBuyer from Houston wanted a place to get away to and eventually retire there. Spectacular recreational and agricultural asset. 1,127 acres has mountains, timber, alfalfa fields and bottomland grazing. 2.7 miles borders on thousands of Forest Service and State land acres. Prime deer hunting. Ever-present — Read more
- Listing StatusAvailableEquestrian asset with Montana lodge style home, large barn with loft & multiple stalls & storage. Indoor arena. Fully fenced & cross fenced. Sits at the end of a rural road, bordered on 2 sides by gated State land with miles of trails & roads. — Read more
- Listing StatusSold*Sold by Jeff! Buyer purchased with lender financing, 22% down. Your Badger Mountain estate awaits! Serene ridgetop 60 acres retreat with beautiful lodge style home, metal shop, heated detached garage/shop, guest cabin, 2 parcels - house & buildings on 40 acres parcel, 20 acres parcel — Read more
- Listing StatusAvailableSweeping view of the Upper Kittitas Valley and mountains. Paved easement road. Well on-site. Suncadia land is adjacent. Easy access to Interstate 90. 80 miles to Seattle. Year-round recreation opportunities everywhere. Possible seller financing with 50% down. This rural residential acreage has a view to — Read more
- Listing StatusAvailableSpectacular view from all directions! Excellent building pad near paved street with water, power & fiber. Gated high-end community. Wine tasting & gourmet restaurants. Outdoor recreation everywhere, golfing, boating, fishing, biking, snowmobiling, hiking. Neighboring home to West just sold for $1,250,000. Top of the world — Read more
- Listing StatusSoldBuyer paid all cash and closed in four days! $20k reduction! Estate size parcel that is a sportsman's dream! Everpresent deer. Backs to thousands of acres of private forestlands. Wonderful place for a secluded farm, ranch or home. Level with several locations for building pads — Read more
- Listing StatusSoldBuyer paid all cash, no conditions and closed in 2 weeks! Estate parcel for farm ranch or just stretch out. Mostly level. Pond with island & fish. Potential St. Helens view. Access off paved county road. G ravel road could make driveway. Power at property — Read more
- Listing StatusSold*Sold by Jeff. Buyer paid cash! Pristine old growth forest on nearly one-half mile low bank on the Yakima River. Virtually untouched by human hands, this 23 acres exists as it has since before history. Heavily forested and nearly flat. No vehicular or utility access — Read more