Jeff Browning grew up in Texas County Missouri and has an absolute passion for the outdoors. Jeff is an avid deer and waterfowl hunter who also has a deep love for training and raising Labrador Retrievers. His love for the outdoors led him to fishing the National Bowfishing Circuit and winning the Missouri BassPro 2016 Bowfishing Championship. He is currently sponsored Lowe Boats & Anglers Port Marine. Jeff also enjoys spending his spare time with his wife Jamie and their 2 kids in the Great Outdoors.
If you are ready to talk about land, fishing or hunting Jeff is your guy, he has a true calling of matching people to properties that fit their dreams.
- Listing StatusAvailableThe Nickels 99 is a wooded parcel with County Road access located in Pulaski County located between Crocker and Iberia. This property is all timber and located in a section surrounded by big cattle farms providing great habitat and cover for wildlife. Close proximity to — Read more
- Listing StatusAvailable85 M/L acres bordering the Roubidoux Creek on one corner, over 4,000 ft of road frontage. This property has some great building sites and phenomenal deer & turkey hunting. Only minutes from the west gate of Fort Leonard wood but offers all the privacy and — Read more
- Listing StatusAvailableLocated in Texas County, Missouri on Highway 17. 77+/- mostly wooded acres with plenty of Highway frontage with great building opportunities. Public water and electric on site. Great deer and turkey hunting and borders National Forest on two sides. This property offers privacy and Highway — Read more
- Listing StatusSold80 acres with some marketable timber, Property has been timbered in the back edge of the property but still has a large amount of quality trees. excellent potential building sites with a great view. This property has been used for recreation and has unbelievable deer — Read more
- Listing StatusAvailableAcorn Acres is a combined parcel with road frontage and excellent established food plot locations, shooting lanes, established pond for wildlife. This property has a great road system for atv recreation and an abundant amount of quality building sites for subdivision development or building your — Read more
- Listing StatusSoldWonderful 67 M/L acres along the Gasconade River over 3800 ft of road frontage between the two paved roads. Just under 1,000 ft of river frontage. Excellent deer and turkey hunting electric easement on front of property for easy electric hookup. Property has a great — Read more
- Listing StatusSoldReed Road mini farm is located in Texas County Missouri, a beautiful little 4.6 acre farm with a three bedroom two bath brick/rock ranch style home on full walkout basement . Also has a 24 x 24 two car detached garage/workshop, with electric and concrete — Read more