Jeff Browning grew up in Texas County Missouri and has an absolute passion for the outdoors. Jeff is an avid deer and waterfowl hunter who also has a deep love for training and raising Labrador Retrievers. His love for the outdoors led him to fishing the National Bowfishing Circuit and winning the Missouri BassPro 2016 Bowfishing Championship. He is currently sponsored Lowe Boats & Anglers Port Marine. Jeff also enjoys spending his spare time with his wife Jamie and their 2 kids in the Great Outdoors.
If you are ready to talk about land, fishing or hunting Jeff is your guy, he has a true calling of matching people to properties that fit their dreams.
- Listing StatusSoldBeautiful home with park like setting, live oaks lining the yard and detailed landscaping. This beautiful home borders Mark Twain National Forest for excellent hunting that's just a short walk from back yard and your also just a short drive from the Gasconade River for — Read more
- Listing StatusUnder ContractLocated in Maries County, Missouri on 118+/- acres with 90% open pasture ground consisting of 10 different cross fenced pastures with plenty of ponds for livestock and wildlife. Montague Creek flows through the property before meandering into the close by Gasconade River. At the north — Read more
- Listing StatusSold99.3 Acres with many commercial and residential development possibilities. Property is bordered by City owned industrial park, and Government land on one side. Private and secluded at the end of a dead end drive, this property has an old home site and would make a — Read more
- Listing StatusAvailablePippin Point located in Pulaski County Missouri just outside of Waynesville city limits. Just minutes from Roubidoux creek with fantastic trout fishing, and the nice Roubidoux conservation area. This property has endless hunting potential. The whitetail deer hunting is phenomenal with all of the timber — Read more
- Listing StatusSoldCantrell’s cottage is an 1800+ sq ft lodge style A-frame style 3/bed 2/bath with an open main floor in the kitchen/living room area gas fireplace , custom stone work and, mantle, hand hewn beams in the ceiling. Floor to ceiling Andersen windows, included with the — Read more
- Listing StatusSold153 acres with lots of mature timber and all underbrush was burned off years back and can easily be cleaned out again. Nice creek flowing through the property providing excellent water source for wildlife. Large amount of oak trees producing acorns, combined with the natural — Read more
- Listing StatusUnder Contract40+ acre mini farm located halfway between Houston and Cabool on highway 63 and less than 1 mile from the Big Piney River and Simmons public access. This property has a 3-bedroom, 1 bath farmhouse with a full basement and two car garage. Perfect country — Read more
- Listing StatusUnder Contract60+ isolated acres in Texas county. This property is mainly timber with a few open acres around the house and shop building. It would be difficult to find the features of this parcel on one twice its size. Remote country living with 1 bed 1 — Read more