Jeff Browning grew up in Texas County Missouri and has an absolute passion for the outdoors. Jeff is an avid deer and waterfowl hunter who also has a deep love for training and raising Labrador Retrievers. His love for the outdoors led him to fishing the National Bowfishing Circuit and winning the Missouri BassPro 2016 Bowfishing Championship. He is currently sponsored Lowe Boats & Anglers Port Marine. Jeff also enjoys spending his spare time with his wife Jamie and their 2 kids in the Great Outdoors.
If you are ready to talk about land, fishing or hunting Jeff is your guy, he has a true calling of matching people to properties that fit their dreams.
- Listing StatusAvailableBuckners Roubidoux Ranch is located in Texas County, Missouri. 640 Acres with 275+ open acres consisting of amazing hill top views, and one mile of crystal clear spring fed Roubidoux creek. A large amount of mature walnut and white oak timber spread throughout the property. — Read more
- Listing StatusAvailable665 Acre cattle farm with rolling hills of pasture and hay ground, Lush Bottom ground with crystal clear springs feeding the Shuld Branch in several places providing excellent quality drinking water for livestock and wildlife. Almost 500 open acres of cross fenced pastures, ponds, and — Read more
- Listing StatusAvailableRecreation Destination. These 112 acres located in Pulaski County is truly the Paradise of the Piney river. Waterfront property with over 1 mile of Big Piney River frontage, over 25 acres of lakes, & a high volume spring that supplies freshwater year-round to the lake. — Read more
- Listing StatusAvailable604 Acre cattle farm with rolling hills of pasture and hay ground, Lush Bottom ground with crystal clear springs feeding the Shuld Branch in several places providing excellent quality drinking water for livestock and wildlife. Almost 450 open acres of cross fenced pastures, ponds, and — Read more
- Listing StatusAvailableMindfully sculpted in the Ozark hills exists a place of historical value, It’s not possible this much beauty and natural crystal clear spring water could exist in any place that rivals the marvels of Schlichts springs. Man made creeks, ponds, waterfalls, and fountains decorate the — Read more
- Listing StatusAvailable568+/- acres with 125+/- of rich hay producing/tillable ground along the Roubidoux Creek that yields a great corn or hay crop. 30+ additional acres along the ridgetop along Stillwater Road. The perimeter was cleared and re-fenced a few years back. Over 7,500 ft of spring — Read more
- Listing StatusAvailableLegacy Whitetail is a 434 acre property located in Benton county just minutes from Lake of the Ozarks and Truman Lake! This property is a true hunters paradise with a mile long private driveway leading back to the over 35 acres of hayfields, spring fed — Read more