Jeff Browning grew up in Texas County Missouri and has an absolute passion for the outdoors. Jeff is an avid deer and waterfowl hunter who also has a deep love for training and raising Labrador Retrievers. His love for the outdoors led him to fishing the National Bowfishing Circuit and winning the Missouri BassPro 2016 Bowfishing Championship. He is currently sponsored Lowe Boats & Anglers Port Marine. Jeff also enjoys spending his spare time with his wife Jamie and their 2 kids in the Great Outdoors.
If you are ready to talk about land, fishing or hunting Jeff is your guy, he has a true calling of matching people to properties that fit their dreams.
- Listing StatusAvailable665 Acre cattle farm with rolling hills of pasture and hay ground, Lush Bottom ground with crystal clear springs feeding the Shuld Branch in several places providing excellent quality drinking water for livestock and wildlife. Almost 500 open acres of cross fenced pastures, ponds, and — Read more
- Listing StatusAvailable6,000 + sq ft 6 bed 5 bath w/attached garage and wrap around porch full finished walkout basement with additional kitchen, living area, and safe room. Hardwood and tile floors. Custom stonework inside and out. Beautiful Georgia pine car siding woodwork throughout the home. Sunroom — Read more
- Listing StatusSoldSpreading over 617 M/L acres and encompassing a golden sea of rolling bromegrass hayfields, cross fenced pastures, and annual fields combined for seed. Conveniently located is the central working hub consisting of a 3+ acre piped corral system with two hay barns, machine sheds, and — Read more
- Listing StatusAvailable568+/- acres with 125+/- of rich hay producing/tillable ground along the Roubidoux Creek that yields a great corn or hay crop. 30+ additional acres along the ridgetop along Stillwater Road. The perimeter was cleared and re-fenced a few years back. Over 7,500 ft of spring — Read more
- Listing StatusSoldThe Droptine Lodge is Located in Southern Pulaski County, Missouri remotely tucked away in a 347 acre paradise of mature walnut trees, year round spring fed creeks beautiful bluff views and expansive acres of pasture and adjoining Government land on two sides. The wildlife views — Read more
- Listing StatusAvailableLegacy Whitetail is a 434 acre property located in Benton county just minutes from Lake of the Ozarks and Truman Lake! This property is a true hunters paradise with a mile long private driveway leading back to the over 35 acres of hayfields, spring fed — Read more