Jeff Browning grew up in Texas County Missouri and has an absolute passion for the outdoors. Jeff is an avid deer and waterfowl hunter who also has a deep love for training and raising Labrador Retrievers. His love for the outdoors led him to fishing the National Bowfishing Circuit and winning the Missouri BassPro 2016 Bowfishing Championship. He is currently sponsored Lowe Boats & Anglers Port Marine. Jeff also enjoys spending his spare time with his wife Jamie and their 2 kids in the Great Outdoors.
If you are ready to talk about land, fishing or hunting Jeff is your guy, he has a true calling of matching people to properties that fit their dreams.
- Listing StatusAvailable6,000 + sq ft 6 bed 5 bath w/attached garage and wrap around porch full finished walkout basement with additional kitchen, living area, and safe room. Hardwood and tile floors. Custom stonework inside and out. Beautiful Georgia pine car siding woodwork throughout the home. Sunroom — Read more
- Listing StatusAvailableThe Parks Creek Cattle Company is a turn key beef cattle operation located in Grove Spring Missouri, 22 miles from Lebanon and just 47 miles from Springfield. This farm was recently a working dairy farm and has a 28x40 Westfalia double-10 milking parlor. This barn — Read more
- Listing StatusUnder ContractSpreading over 617 M/L acres and encompassing a golden sea of rolling bromegrass hayfields, cross fenced pastures, and annual fields combined for seed. Conveniently located is the central working hub consisting of a 3+ acre piped corral system with two hay barns, machine sheds, and — Read more
- Listing StatusAvailableYou’ve got to see this amazing energy efficient quality constructed 7500 sq ft home with the feel and comfort of a cozy cabin, complete with 10 ft ceilings and a gourmet kitchen with quartz counter tops, an island, and butler pantry. Featuring 5 bedrooms & — Read more
- Listing StatusAvailableThe Droptine Lodge is Located in Southern Pulaski County, Missouri remotely tucked away in a 347 acre paradise of mature walnut trees, year round spring fed creeks beautiful bluff views and expansive acres of pasture and adjoining Government land on two sides. The wildlife views — Read more
- Listing StatusAvailableWillow Creek consists of 187.59 acres with endless possibilities. This property was started as a subdivision with 3 lots sold and very nice homes built on the front section of the property. Included in sale is a 191 lot plat to finish out the subdivision, — Read more
- Listing StatusAvailableAt the end of a Private driveway lined with tall regal pine trees sets the beautiful western cedar log cabin, with a 2 ½ acre private lake stocked with trophy bass, and other game fish. Beautiful stone work throughout the home inside and out with — Read more
- Listing StatusAvailablePorter Ridge is 188 m/l acres with a diverse system of trails throughout, property has multiple smaller pastures rich with native grasses that have been worked and created to sustain wildlife year-round, one pasture next to the stocked pond is fenced for horses currently. The — Read more