“I appreciate the value of rural living and understand the important role of how the land and natural resources contribute to our lives and livelihood.”
Jason Jantzer is a fourth generation Oregonian who lives in the beautiful Rogue Valley where love of the outdoors is a way of life. Both of his grandfathers and a great-grandfather were in the wood products industry of Southern Oregon. Jason grew up fishing the Rogue River and lakes around the Rogue Valley. He loves to hunt deer and elk, even though he is the first to admit that he isn’t as successful as he would like to be. In his college years he put endless miles on quads at the Oregon Dunes and on snowmobiles in the Cascade Mountain range.
Jason is a graduate of Southern Oregon University and has a degree in Business Administration. His background is in the golf industry where he worked all aspects of the family business. His first hand experience of maintaining property combined with an ever-present sense of customer service have given him a unique perspective and distinct advantage to assist buyers and sellers.
Jason and his wife Katie have five children ranging from elementary school to college age. Besides spending time in the outdoors, Jason is a youth soccer coach and holds a National Diploma from the NSCAA. He also serves as a Board Member for Magdalene Home, a non-profit charity in Medford, Oregon.
Jason first became licensed in 2007 and is back in real estate as a full time, dedicated broker. His long time friend since childhood, Garrett Zoller, convinced Jason to join him at Land and Wildlife. He couldn’t be more excited and is ready to help you with all of your real estate needs.
- Listing StatusAvailable316+/- acres of cut over timberland in Josephine County, Oregon. Remote and private. Bordered on three sides by BLM land. There are no improvements and no water rights. Property has been logged in recent years and any buyer should make their own determination on volume. — Read more
- Listing StatusAvailableJacksonville, Oregon building site is ready for your new home. This 5+/- acre lot is located just outside of the City limits of the Historic town of Jacksonville which is known for its small town charm. The property is situated at an elevation to take — Read more
- Listing StatusAvailable280+/- acres of timberland in Josephine County, Oregon. Property is bordered by public land (BLM and County). Access is a BLM road. Currently there are no improvements and there are no water rights. Property has been logged in recent years and a buyer should make — Read more
- Listing StatusAvailableConvenient access, exposure and level topography describe this 2.5+/- acre property within the City limits of Klamath Falls, Oregon. With Light Industrial Zoning, this offering comprised of three tax lots is well situated for a variety of opportunities. The property is near the intersection of — Read more
- Listing StatusAvailable160+/- acres of cut over timberland in Josephine County, Oregon. Property is bordered by BLM on two sides. Currently there are no improvements and there are no water rights. Access is via easement with locked gates. Property has been logged in recent years and any — Read more
- Listing StatusAvailable160+/- acres of timber land in Josephine County, Oregon. Property is bordered by BLM land, County land and a private parcel. Access is a natural surface road and crosses BLM property. Currently there are no improvements and there are no water rights. Property has been — Read more
- Listing StatusAvailableRemote 160+/- acres located in SW Oregon (Josephine County). The property is bordered on all sides by BLM land and is accessed via a BLM Road. There are no improvements and there are no water rights. Property is cut over timber land and no representations — Read more
- Listing StatusAvailableRiverfront residential lot with city services. This building lot is .38+/- acre with high bank frontage located in Gold Hill, Oregon on the Rogue River. Utilities available at the property line. Paved access and level building area. Located just down stream from Ti'lomikh Falls. This — Read more
- Listing StatusSold68+/- acres located a stones throw away from the Rogue River. The property offers views of the Rogue River, Lower Table Rock and the surrounding area. This property would make a great recreational get-a-way that is close to town yet very private. The terrain is — Read more
- Listing StatusAvailableWelcome to Juniper Ridge. This residential building lot, Lot 1400, is over an acre in size and offers views of Lake Ewauna, the Basin and surrounding mountains. This residential development is just the right size with large lots and upscale homes. It is within the — Read more