“I appreciate the value of rural living and understand the important role of how the land and natural resources contribute to our lives and livelihood.”
Jason Jantzer is a fourth generation Oregonian who lives in the beautiful Rogue Valley where love of the outdoors is a way of life. Both of his grandfathers and a great-grandfather were in the wood products industry of Southern Oregon. Jason grew up fishing the Rogue River and lakes around the Rogue Valley. He loves to hunt deer and elk, even though he is the first to admit that he isn’t as successful as he would like to be. In his college years he put endless miles on quads at the Oregon Dunes and on snowmobiles in the Cascade Mountain range.
Jason is a graduate of Southern Oregon University and has a degree in Business Administration. His background is in the golf industry where he worked all aspects of the family business. His first hand experience of maintaining property combined with an ever-present sense of customer service have given him a unique perspective and distinct advantage to assist buyers and sellers.
Jason and his wife Katie have five children ranging from elementary school to college age. Besides spending time in the outdoors, Jason is a youth soccer coach and holds a National Diploma from the NSCAA. He also serves as a Board Member for Magdalene Home, a non-profit charity in Medford, Oregon.
Jason first became licensed in 2007 and is back in real estate as a full time, dedicated broker. His long time friend since childhood, Garrett Zoller, convinced Jason to join him at Land and Wildlife. He couldn’t be more excited and is ready to help you with all of your real estate needs.
- Listing StatusSoldJacksonville building lot with views! 5+/- acres above the historic town of Jacksonville, Oregon. This generously sized lot has access from a paved, private drive and offers views of the Rogue Valley, Mt. McLaughlin and the Cascade Mountain Range. Power is located at the property — Read more
- Listing StatusSoldPrivate 80 acres in Southwest Oregon, wooded with meadow and ponds. This property is located in the Upper Rogue Region of the Rogue Valley and is well situated with mild terrain, stunning views and adjoins federal land. An expansive meadow that runs through the middle — Read more
- Listing StatusSoldVacant 21+/- acre rural parcel located in northern Josephine County in southwest Oregon. The property offers majestic views of the surrounding area. Located nearly three miles to the quaint town of Wolf Creek and access to Interstate 5. Adjoins nearly 3000 acres of federal land. — Read more
- Listing StatusSoldRural 22+/- acre parcel of land. Located in northern Josephine County in the southwest Oregon. Property is located on a quiet and quaint county road. The setting is private and only three miles from the town of Wolf Creek. The property features an open meadow — Read more
- Listing StatusSold160+/- acres of cut over timberland in Josephine County, Oregon. Property is bordered by BLM on two sides. Currently there are no improvements and there are no water rights. Access is via easement with locked gates. Property has been logged in recent years and any — Read more
- Listing StatusSold160+/- acres of timber land in Josephine County, Oregon. Property is bordered by BLM land, County land and a private parcel. Access is a natural surface road and crosses BLM property. Currently there are no improvements and there are no water rights. Property has been — Read more
- Listing StatusSoldFive acres of land zoned rural residential located a short distance from Grants Pass, Oregon. The property consists of 5.17+/- acres, is zoned RR5, adjoins Bureau of Land Management property and power is located at the property line. Louse Creek, a year round creek, runs — Read more
- Listing StatusSoldRiverfront residential lot with city services. This building lot is .38+/- acre with high bank frontage located in Gold Hill, Oregon on the Rogue River. Utilities available at the property line. Paved access and level building area. Located just down stream from Ti'lomikh Falls. This — Read more
- Listing StatusAvailableWelcome to Juniper Ridge. This residential lot (Tax lot 1400) is over an acre in size and offers views of Lake Ewauna, the Basin and surrounding mountains. The residential development is just the right size with large lots and upscale homes. It's within the city — Read more