“I appreciate the value of rural living and understand the important role of how the land and natural resources contribute to our lives and livelihood.”
Jason Jantzer is a fourth generation Oregonian who lives in the beautiful Rogue Valley where love of the outdoors is a way of life. Both of his grandfathers and a great-grandfather were in the wood products industry of Southern Oregon. Jason grew up fishing the Rogue River and lakes around the Rogue Valley. He loves to hunt deer and elk, even though he is the first to admit that he isn’t as successful as he would like to be. In his college years he put endless miles on quads at the Oregon Dunes and on snowmobiles in the Cascade Mountain range.
Jason is a graduate of Southern Oregon University and has a degree in Business Administration. His background is in the golf industry where he worked all aspects of the family business. His first hand experience of maintaining property combined with an ever-present sense of customer service have given him a unique perspective and distinct advantage to assist buyers and sellers.
Jason and his wife Katie have five children ranging from elementary school to college age. Besides spending time in the outdoors, Jason is a youth soccer coach and holds a National Diploma from the NSCAA. He also serves as a Board Member for Magdalene Home, a non-profit charity in Medford, Oregon.
Jason first became licensed in 2007 and is back in real estate as a full time, dedicated broker. His long time friend since childhood, Garrett Zoller, convinced Jason to join him at Land and Wildlife. He couldn’t be more excited and is ready to help you with all of your real estate needs.
- Listing StatusAvailableFollow a country road, through three decorative coded gates, to this 7,556-square foot custom home surrounded by 3,000 acres of limited-use land where herds of elk, deer and other wildlife are often seen in the oak meadows or adjacent open spaces. This Tuscan-style estate enjoys — Read more
- Listing StatusAvailableThis Southwest Oregon property is located in the heart of the Rogue Valley and just minutes from the famous Rogue River and Del Rio Vineyards. The property features 95 acres of prime agricultural land, EFU (exclusive farm) zoning, irrigated pastures, 1762 sq ft main home — Read more
- Listing StatusAvailableMcCaleb Ranch at the Swinging Bridge! Located on the famous Illinois River in SW Oregon, this property is well situated for your recreational paradise, retreat or legacy holding. Surrounded by the Rogue River-Siskiyou National Forest with nearly 2000 feet of river frontage and the Kalmiopsis — Read more
- Listing StatusSoldEmotionally magnificent mountain home for your pride of ownership or for beautiful spiritual retreats perched on Mt. Ashland. You'll find privacy and serenity on the 54+/- acre property where expansive views of Mt. Shasta are a focal point with its mystical presence. Dramatic craftsmanship has — Read more
- Listing StatusAvailableOregon riverfront home on the famous Rogue River. The home is nestled along a stretch of the Upper Rogue that is know for Salmon and Steelhead fishing and is a popular destination for rafting. Observation Rock extends into the river from the extensive and manicured — Read more
- Listing StatusAvailableEquestrian Property! Very clean ranch style home on 5+/- acres in Eagle Point, Oregon. 120’x200’ outdoor arena with competition footing. Great drainage for year round riding. The property is fenced and cross-fenced and there are multiple outbuildings including hay/equipment storage, horse cover (loafing shed) with — Read more
- Listing StatusAvailableJuniper Ridge Phase 2 is 12.5+/- acre property consisting of three tax lots within the City limits of Klamath Falls. Conveniently located adjacent to Reames Golf and Country Club this property is ideally situated for a townhome community or other residential endeavor. The future development — Read more
- Listing StatusSoldPrivate, forested property located in SW Oregon. This 82+/- acres property has a well, septic and a 40 X 60 metal shop and a concrete foundation for home or cabin. Electricity is at the property line. There was a recent timber harvest and the property — Read more
- Listing StatusAvailableWelcome home to Southern Oregon where this private 5+/- acre lot on the outskirts of the beautiful and historical town of Jacksonville is ready for your new home. Just outside of the city limits, this property is a dream; with an assortment of evergreen and — Read more
- Listing StatusSoldBuilding lot with views! Perched above the quaint and historical town of Jacksonville, Oregon, this 5+/- acre lot is ready for your new home. The property is accessed by a paved private road and travel to the center of Jacksonville is a mere two miles — Read more