“I appreciate the value of rural living and understand the important role of how the land and natural resources contribute to our lives and livelihood.”
Jason Jantzer is a fourth generation Oregonian who lives in the beautiful Rogue Valley where love of the outdoors is a way of life. Both of his grandfathers and a great-grandfather were in the wood products industry of Southern Oregon. Jason grew up fishing the Rogue River and lakes around the Rogue Valley. He loves to hunt deer and elk, even though he is the first to admit that he isn’t as successful as he would like to be. In his college years he put endless miles on quads at the Oregon Dunes and on snowmobiles in the Cascade Mountain range.
Jason is a graduate of Southern Oregon University and has a degree in Business Administration. His background is in the golf industry where he worked all aspects of the family business. His first hand experience of maintaining property combined with an ever-present sense of customer service have given him a unique perspective and distinct advantage to assist buyers and sellers.
Jason and his wife Katie have five children ranging from elementary school to college age. Besides spending time in the outdoors, Jason is a youth soccer coach and holds a National Diploma from the NSCAA. He also serves as a Board Member for Magdalene Home, a non-profit charity in Medford, Oregon.
Jason first became licensed in 2007 and is back in real estate as a full time, dedicated broker. His long time friend since childhood, Garrett Zoller, convinced Jason to join him at Land and Wildlife. He couldn’t be more excited and is ready to help you with all of your real estate needs.
- Listing StatusAvailableEstablished irrigated farm in the heart of the Rogue Valley in Southwest Oregon. The property features a 1762 square foot single level home with 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms on 95 acres with an assortment of outbuildings. The property is zoned EFU (Exclusive Farm Use) — Read more
- Listing StatusSoldStunning Roxy Ann Heights property with unparalleled Rogue Valley views, this gated 11 +acre property is conveniently located minutes to town with privacy and security in mind. Custom built 3988 square foot home with 3 bedrooms and 4 baths. The entry opens to a spacious — Read more
- Listing StatusSoldIrrigated farm near Jacksonville in southwest Oregon. The Niedermeyer homestead is an acclaimed property located less than a mile and a half from downtown Jacksonville, Oregon. Boasting skyline backdrops of Mt. McLaughlin, the rim of Crater Lake, green pastures, surrounding mountain ranges and the serene — Read more
- Listing StatusSoldLocation, location with panoramic views describe this must-see home perched above historic Jacksonville, Oregon. The views range from Mt. McLoughlin to the Rim of Crater Lake to the Table Rocks while showcasing the valley below. The 2805 sq ft main home is accompanied by a — Read more
- Listing StatusAvailableOpportunity to build homes on 18 completed residential lots with the flexibility of an adjoining 21.74 reserve acres (possibility of several residential options). Located in the Town of Lakeview, Oregon this project is poised for its new owner with the turnkey option of developed/platted lots — Read more
- Listing StatusSoldOregon riverfront home on the famous Rogue River. The home is nestled along a stretch of the Upper Rogue that is know for Salmon and Steelhead fishing and is a popular destination for rafting. Observation Rock extends into the river from the extensive and manicured — Read more
- Listing StatusSoldNearly 80 acres of rural, private forest land in the Williams area of Josephine County with a home and shop. This off-grid property in Southwest Oregon needs some work but would make a great home for the secluded lifestyle. A year-round creek runs through the — Read more
- Listing StatusSoldOwner carry option! Call for details. 320+/- aces of SW Oregon land in the desirable Applegate Valley. This remote property offers end of road privacy, seclusion and the possibility of off-grid living. The gated entrance offers peace of mind and the recently upgraded internal road — Read more
- Listing StatusSold7.62 +/- acres with excellent access and near the intersection of Hwy 140 and Kershaw Road. OSR zoning and comprised of two tax lots. Property is located in close proximity to Hwy 140, Hwy 62 ahd the Jackson County Sports Park. The property adjoins the — Read more