“I appreciate the value of rural living and understand the important role of how the land and natural resources contribute to our lives and livelihood.”
Jason Jantzer is a fourth generation Oregonian who lives in the beautiful Rogue Valley where love of the outdoors is a way of life. Both of his grandfathers and a great-grandfather were in the wood products industry of Southern Oregon. Jason grew up fishing the Rogue River and lakes around the Rogue Valley. He loves to hunt deer and elk, even though he is the first to admit that he isn’t as successful as he would like to be. In his college years he put endless miles on quads at the Oregon Dunes and on snowmobiles in the Cascade Mountain range.
Jason is a graduate of Southern Oregon University and has a degree in Business Administration. His background is in the golf industry where he worked all aspects of the family business. His first hand experience of maintaining property combined with an ever-present sense of customer service have given him a unique perspective and distinct advantage to assist buyers and sellers.
Jason and his wife Katie have five children ranging from elementary school to college age. Besides spending time in the outdoors, Jason is a youth soccer coach and holds a National Diploma from the NSCAA. He also serves as a Board Member for Magdalene Home, a non-profit charity in Medford, Oregon.
Jason first became licensed in 2007 and is back in real estate as a full time, dedicated broker. His long time friend since childhood, Garrett Zoller, convinced Jason to join him at Land and Wildlife. He couldn’t be more excited and is ready to help you with all of your real estate needs.
- Listing StatusSoldStunning Roxy Ann Heights property with unparalleled Rogue Valley views, this gated 11 +acre property is conveniently located minutes to town with privacy and security in mind. Custom built 3988 square foot home with 3 bedrooms and 4 baths. The entry opens to a spacious — Read more
- Listing StatusSoldIrrigated farm near Jacksonville in southwest Oregon. The Niedermeyer homestead is an acclaimed property located less than a mile and a half from downtown Jacksonville, Oregon. Boasting skyline backdrops of Mt. McLaughlin, the rim of Crater Lake, green pastures, surrounding mountain ranges and the serene — Read more
- Listing StatusSoldNearly 80 acres of rural, private forest land in the Williams area of Josephine County with a home and shop. This off-grid property in Southwest Oregon needs some work but would make a great home for the secluded lifestyle. A year-round creek runs through the — Read more
- Listing StatusSoldOwner carry option! Call for details. 320+/- aces of SW Oregon land in the desirable Applegate Valley. This remote property offers end of road privacy, seclusion and the possibility of off-grid living. The gated entrance offers peace of mind and the recently upgraded internal road — Read more
- Listing StatusSold7.62 +/- acres with excellent access and near the intersection of Hwy 140 and Kershaw Road. OSR zoning and comprised of two tax lots. Property is located in close proximity to Hwy 140, Hwy 62 ahd the Jackson County Sports Park. The property adjoins the — Read more
- Listing StatusSoldBuilding lot with views! Perched above the quaint and historical town of Jacksonville, Oregon, this 5+/- acre lot is ready for your new home. The property is accessed by a paved private road and travel to the center of Jacksonville is a mere two miles — Read more
- Listing StatusSold316+/- acres of cut over timberland in Josephine County, Oregon. Remote and private. Bordered on three sides by BLM land. There are no improvements and no water rights. Property has been logged in recent years and any buyer should make their own determination on volume. — Read more
- Listing StatusSoldJacksonville, Oregon building site is ready for your new home. This 5+/- acre lot is located just outside of the City limits of the Historic town of Jacksonville which is known for its small town charm. The property is situated at an elevation to take — Read more
- Listing StatusSoldJacksonville building lot with views! 5+/- acres above the historic town of Jacksonville, Oregon. This generously sized lot has access from a paved, private drive and offers views of the Rogue Valley, Mt. McLaughlin and the Cascade Mountain Range. Power is located at the property — Read more
- Listing StatusSoldPrivate 80 acres in Southwest Oregon, wooded with meadow and ponds. This property is located in the Upper Rogue Region of the Rogue Valley and is well situated with mild terrain, stunning views and adjoins federal land. An expansive meadow that runs through the middle — Read more