“I appreciate the value of rural living and understand the important role of how the land and natural resources contribute to our lives and livelihood.”
Jason Jantzer is a fourth generation Oregonian who lives in the beautiful Rogue Valley where love of the outdoors is a way of life. Both of his grandfathers and a great-grandfather were in the wood products industry of Southern Oregon. Jason grew up fishing the Rogue River and lakes around the Rogue Valley. He loves to hunt deer and elk, even though he is the first to admit that he isn’t as successful as he would like to be. In his college years he put endless miles on quads at the Oregon Dunes and on snowmobiles in the Cascade Mountain range.
Jason is a graduate of Southern Oregon University and has a degree in Business Administration. His background is in the golf industry where he worked all aspects of the family business. His first hand experience of maintaining property combined with an ever-present sense of customer service have given him a unique perspective and distinct advantage to assist buyers and sellers.
Jason and his wife Katie have five children ranging from elementary school to college age. Besides spending time in the outdoors, Jason is a youth soccer coach and holds a National Diploma from the NSCAA. He also serves as a Board Member for Magdalene Home, a non-profit charity in Medford, Oregon.
Jason first became licensed in 2007 and is back in real estate as a full time, dedicated broker. His long time friend since childhood, Garrett Zoller, convinced Jason to join him at Land and Wildlife. He couldn’t be more excited and is ready to help you with all of your real estate needs.
- Listing StatusSoldOregon Dream property ideally located in Klamath County. You're sure to call this spacious 3198 square foot home your forever home. Nestled on nearly 2.5 acres and comprised of four tax lots this property offers level terrain and plenty of space among towering evergreens. The — Read more
- Listing StatusSoldSouthwest Oregon Timberland. 160+/- acres located remotely between Mount Ashland and the Oregon/California border. With a healthy stand of merchantable timber this property is well suited as an investment or legacy holding. A recent cruise puts the volume at 1720 MBF. Views abound from multiple — Read more
- Listing StatusAvailableOpportunity to build homes on 18 completed residential lots with the flexibility of an adjoining 21.74 reserve acres (possibility of several residential options). Located in the Town of Lakeview, Oregon this project is poised for its new owner with the turnkey option of developed/platted lots — Read more
- Listing StatusAvailableRemote 40+/- acres of SW Oregon land. Located in Josephine County, Oregon, this property has been historically used as an aggregate mine. There is a year round creek that traverses the property for over 1500 feet and there are multiple sediment ponds. Power is located — Read more
- Listing StatusAvailableCreekside Subdivision is a completed residential subdivision offering a package of 18 lots with city water and sewer. Located in Lakeview, Oregon this offering proposes the opportunity for a single builder or group of builders to take advantage of the completed status of the project — Read more
- Listing StatusSold7.62 +/- acres with excellent access and near the intersection of Hwy 140 and Kershaw Road. OSR zoning and comprised of two tax lots. Property is located in close proximity to Hwy 140, Hwy 62 ahd the Jackson County Sports Park. The property adjoins the — Read more
- Listing StatusSoldBuilding lot with views! Perched above the quaint and historical town of Jacksonville, Oregon, this 5+/- acre lot is ready for your new home. The property is accessed by a paved private road and travel to the center of Jacksonville is a mere two miles — Read more
- Listing StatusAvailableJuniper Ridge Phase 2 is a 12.5+/- acre property consisting of three tax lots within the City of Klamath Falls. Conveniently located, the property is well situated for a town home community or other residential endeavor. Your future development will have city services and there — Read more
- Listing StatusSold316+/- acres of cut over timberland in Josephine County, Oregon. Remote and private. Bordered on three sides by BLM land. There are no improvements and no water rights. Property has been logged in recent years and any buyer should make their own determination on volume. — Read more