“I appreciate the value of rural living and understand the important role of how the land and natural resources contribute to our lives and livelihood.”
Jason Jantzer is a fourth generation Oregonian who lives in the beautiful Rogue Valley where love of the outdoors is a way of life. Both of his grandfathers and a great-grandfather were in the wood products industry of Southern Oregon. Jason grew up fishing the Rogue River and lakes around the Rogue Valley. He loves to hunt deer and elk, even though he is the first to admit that he isn’t as successful as he would like to be. In his college years he put endless miles on quads at the Oregon Dunes and on snowmobiles in the Cascade Mountain range.
Jason is a graduate of Southern Oregon University and has a degree in Business Administration. His background is in the golf industry where he worked all aspects of the family business. His first hand experience of maintaining property combined with an ever-present sense of customer service have given him a unique perspective and distinct advantage to assist buyers and sellers.
Jason and his wife Katie have five children ranging from elementary school to college age. Besides spending time in the outdoors, Jason is a youth soccer coach and holds a National Diploma from the NSCAA. He also serves as a Board Member for Magdalene Home, a non-profit charity in Medford, Oregon.
Jason first became licensed in 2007 and is back in real estate as a full time, dedicated broker. His long time friend since childhood, Garrett Zoller, convinced Jason to join him at Land and Wildlife. He couldn’t be more excited and is ready to help you with all of your real estate needs.
- Listing StatusSoldLocation, location with panoramic views describe this must-see home perched above historic Jacksonville, Oregon. The views range from Mt. McLoughlin to the Rim of Crater Lake to the Table Rocks while showcasing the valley below. The 2805 sq ft main home is accompanied by a — Read more
- Listing StatusSoldOregon riverfront home on the famous Rogue River. The home is nestled along a stretch of the Upper Rogue that is know for Salmon and Steelhead fishing and is a popular destination for rafting. Observation Rock extends into the river from the extensive and manicured — Read more
- Listing StatusSoldEquestrian Property! Very clean ranch style home on 5+/- acres in Eagle Point, Oregon. 120’x200’ outdoor arena with competition footing. Great drainage for year round riding. The property is fenced and cross-fenced and there are multiple outbuildings including hay/equipment storage, horse cover (loafing shed) with — Read more
- Listing StatusUnder ContractNearly 80 acres of rural, private forest land in the Williams area of Josephine County with a home and shop. This off-grid property in Southwest Oregon needs some work but would make a great home for the secluded lifestyle. A year-round creek runs through the — Read more
- Listing StatusAvailableJuniper Ridge Phase 2 is 12.5+/- acre property consisting of three tax lots within the City limits of Klamath Falls. Conveniently located adjacent to Reames Golf and Country Club this property is ideally situated for a townhome community or other residential endeavor. The future development — Read more
- Listing StatusSoldBuilding lot with views! Perched above the quaint and historical town of Jacksonville, Oregon, this 5+/- acre lot is ready for your new home. The property is accessed by a paved private road and travel to the center of Jacksonville is a mere two miles — Read more
- Listing StatusAvailableJacksonville building lot with views! 5+/- acres above the historic town of Jacksonville, Oregon. This newly created lot has access from a paved, private drive and offers views of the Rogue Valley, Mt. McLaughlin and the Cascade Mountain Range. Power is located at the property — Read more
- Listing StatusAvailableConvenient access, exposure and level topography describe this 2.5+/- acre property within the City limits of Klamath Falls, Oregon. With Light Industrial Zoning, this offering comprised of three tax lots is well situated for a variety of opportunities. The property is near the intersection of — Read more