Jason was raised in rural St. Charles County Missouri and fell in love with the outdoors at a young age. He enjoys hunting, fishing and anything outdoors. Jason sold his Landscape company and moved to southern Missouri in 2008 with his wife Tina and their four children. Jason has been involved in land management for 25 years and has extensive knowledge of trees, native plants and wildlife management. Some of the projects he has been involved in include timber stand improvement, wildlife food plots, quail habitat restoration and pond improvements to name a few. He enjoys sharing his passion for the outdoors and is always willing to help others achieve their goals. During his time away from work he enjoys managing a small farm in Webster County Missouri near Marshfield and spending time with his family. Working with the Land Leader network and Living the Dream is the opportunity of a lifetime and gives me a unique opportunity to share the endless outdoor opportunities Missouri has to offer.
- Listing StatusAvailableIntroducing The White Buffalo Ranch! This unique and beautiful property boasts 708 acres m/l that borders over 2,800 acres of Mark Twain National Forest with almost 10,000 square feet of living space between two log built outdoor themed lodges providing comfortable sleeping quarters for 28 — Read more
- Listing StatusAvailableOne of a kind Lodge bordering Mark Twain National Forest with nearly 10,000 sq ft of living space fully furnished, in ground pool, putting green, stocked ponds. This unique retreat hunting lodge could be used as a residence, corporate retreat, hunting lodge, or your own — Read more
- Listing StatusAvailableThis property consists approximately 50 wooded acres with many mature trees, the remaining balance in rolling pasture land, 4 ponds, wet weather creek, spring, perimeter fencing, and cross fencing. The home built in 1961 with Oak sawn off the property, and has a large kitchen/dining — Read more
- Listing StatusAvailableBeautiful 205+/- acres located in Texas County just minutes from Montauk State Park and the Current River! This property is loaded with wildlife, 2 stocked ponds and the headwaters of Ashley Creek. The home is 1264 sq ft with 1bd/1ba, a huge screened porch and — Read more
- Listing StatusAvailableBeautifully remodeled lakefront cabin on the Little Niangua arm of the Lake of the Ozarks. Enjoy world class fishing and boating or just sit on your deck and enjoy the view. This would make a great getaway or permanent residence with an awesome view. — Read more
- Listing StatusAvailable111 acres just 1.2 miles from Bull Shoals Lake boat ramp! 20 acres of pasture with an Artesian Spring. Great trail system and loaded with whitetail deer, turkey, bear, and small game. Property boarders Corp of Engineer land. If you are looking for a great — Read more
- Listing StatusAvailableThe diversity of this surveyed 125 acres is incredible! This property located in Pulaski county (Missouri best kept secret for Monster Whitetail deer) is situated 1/2 mile from the Gasconade River boasting excellent fishing and floating opportunities. The property has approximately 40 acres that are — Read more