Jason was raised in rural St. Charles County Missouri and fell in love with the outdoors at a young age. He enjoys hunting, fishing and anything outdoors. Jason sold his Landscape company and moved to southern Missouri in 2008 with his wife Tina and their four children. Jason has been involved in land management for 25 years and has extensive knowledge of trees, native plants and wildlife management. Some of the projects he has been involved in include timber stand improvement, wildlife food plots, quail habitat restoration and pond improvements to name a few. He enjoys sharing his passion for the outdoors and is always willing to help others achieve their goals. During his time away from work he enjoys managing a small farm in Webster County Missouri near Marshfield and spending time with his family. Working with the Land Leader network and Living the Dream is the opportunity of a lifetime and gives me a unique opportunity to share the endless outdoor opportunities Missouri has to offer.
- Listing StatusAvailable178 Acre m/l cattle farm, 1 mile South of Hartville with over 1/4 mile of River Frontage on the Woods Fork of the Gasconade River, 2 ponds, welded metal pipe corral, metal hay barn, metal shop building, and large mature hardwoods. The home sits back — Read more
- Listing StatusAvailableThis property consists approximately 50 wooded acres with many mature trees, the remaining balance in rolling pasture land, 4 ponds, wet weather creek, spring, perimeter fencing, and cross fencing. The home built in 1961 with Oak sawn off the property, and has a large kitchen/dining — Read more
- Listing StatusSoldThe diversity of this surveyed 125 acres is incredible! This property located in Pulaski county (Missouri best kept secret for Monster Whitetail deer) is situated 1/2 mile from the Gasconade River boasting excellent fishing and floating opportunities. The property has approximately 40 acres that are — Read more
- Listing StatusSoldCustom built hunting lodge or residence with vaulted ceilings, granite counter tops, 5 bedrooms, 1 baths and a covered porch sitting on 112+/- acres of beautiful forest land, a great trail system, year round creek, and an abundance of wildlife. This is an excellent hunting — Read more
- Listing StatusUnder Contract70+/- Acres with massive white oak, red oak, post oak, hickory, and walnut trees throughout. Deer and turkey sings everywhere. Wet weather creek and several areas to plant food plots and 4 strand barbed wire fencing on 3 sides. Property is located just 35 minutes north of Springfield. — Read more
- Listing StatusAvailableTwo-29 acre tracts bordering Mark Twain National Forest and just minutes away from Table Rock lake. Several building sites to build your dream home with panoramic views. There is a total of 72 acres available. Excellent recreational tract or place to build a permanent residence. — Read more
- Listing StatusAvailable40 Wooded acres adjoining over 25,000 acres of Mark Twain National Forest with towering pines for those big ole tom turkeys to roost in, 2 wet weather creeks, a small cave, beautiful rock out croppings and a short drive to Chadwick Motorcycle and ATV Park — Read more