Jim comes to us with 30 years’ experience as an engineer and project manager on projects throughout the United States and internationally.
Jim also served 9 years as an Infantry Officer in the United States Army Reserve. A Maine native with a true passion for all things outdoors, Jim enjoys everything from hunting, fishing, sea kayaking and scuba diving, to lobster fishing and hiking. Jim also enjoys cross country skiing and camping in all types of conditions.
Jim and his wife of 30 years have raised two wonderful children. Their daughter is a Doctor of physical therapy and their son is currently pursuing his PhD in physics. Jim and his wife once owned an off-grid camp on an island on the coast of Maine, which they enjoyed renovating and installing a 24volt solar system. They also own several residential rental buildings in the surrounding area, plus purchased, upgraded, and sold five primary residences over the years.
Jim’s ability to successfully manage large, technically challenging projects and his interest in all types of Maine outdoor recreation and real estate provide a unique set of skills to help you find or sell a property in Maine.
- Listing StatusAvailableCustom ocean front home with 50 acres and 4400’+- of frontage on Pennamaquan River abutting a nature conservancy with eagles calling this area home. Attention to detail in this 4500+- square foot impeccable living space, five baths and three bedrooms. Amazing sunsets from enclosed sun — Read more
- Listing StatusAvailableOceanfront private retreat. Incredible 4,500 sq ft home on 15.5 acres with 700+/- feet of sandy beach! Absolute privacy yet minutes from town, Roosevelt Campobello International Park, and Quoddy Head State Park. This magnificent home features a large master suite with private balcony, bath, and — Read more
- Listing StatusAvailableThis ocean front estate boasts two homes with 840' of Bold Coast private shore frontage. Amazing views of the open Atlantic ocean and Grand Manan Island with crashing waves on the ledges in front of the home. The homes were built in 2006 by a — Read more
- Listing StatusAvailableCustom designed reproduction Cape Farmhouse. 1st floor: Large kitchen with custom cherry cabinets, island, and granite counter tops. Master suite with two closets, on-suite bath with jacuzzi tub, walk in shower & tile floors and walls. Stunning sun room with vaulted wood cedar ceilings, tile — Read more
- Listing StatusAvailableThis ocean front year round home includes 840' of Bold Coast private shore frontage. Amazing views of the open Atlantic ocean and Grand Manan Island with crashing waves on the ledges in front of the home. Just minutes from the famous Quoddy Head Light House — Read more
- Listing StatusAvailableClassic ocean front log home on 5.1 +/- private acres. Main home plus 2 guest cabins with full amenities. Fantastic setting for a family compound, year round home, or seasonal retreat. Main home features cathedral ceilings with bright open concept and great ocean views. Large — Read more
- Listing StatusAvailableListen to the waves crash along your 375 feet of private beach, while enjoying the spectacular views of Deep Cove and Lubec Channel. This 3 bedroom home is designed to take advantage of the ocean views and southern exposure and offers privacy yet just minutes — Read more
- Listing StatusAvailableMajor price reduction! Once in a lifetime opportunity to own an exclusive island compound. Island with main lodge, upper lodge, 4 cabins, barn, and 7 lean-to's. Rich with history as an adventure camp in the same family for decades. Main lodge has large kitchen, sunny — Read more
- Listing StatusAvailableHome on 60 acres with approximately 1,000 feet of ocean frontage with sandy beach on Cobscosk Bay. This lovely home includes an 1824 center chimney cape, a large 2008 addition with an amazing master suite, modern heating system, 2 car garage, and original barn. Open — Read more
- Listing StatusAvailable150 acres of private land that includes 30 +/- acres of productive blueberry fields. Amazing views from this property include Pennamaquan Lake, Boyden Lake, Round Pond, and distant views of the Atlantic Ocean! This property had a private runway that could easily be revitalized. Great — Read more