James Gentry is a broker associate in Colorado, Nebraska and Wyoming. James was born and raised in California and spent his early years growing up on his family’s grape vineyards. During the summers, he worked on his grandfather’s commercial fishing boat. After high school, he worked in the hay fields cubing hay and as an electrician. James went on to attend the police academy and was hired by the Clovis Police Department in Central California. James worked for the Clovis PD for 27 years and retired as a police captain. James earned his bachelor’s degree in Criminal Justice Management. In 2010, James was selected to attend the FBI National Academy in Quantico, VA, where he took master’s courses at the University of Virginia. James enjoys spending time with his wife and two daughters. His hobbies include golf, fly-fishing and hunting. With James’ background and experience, he is looking forward to working with people who are seeking a rewarding and professional experience in their real estate transactions.
- Listing StatusAvailable289 Acres with 72 acres under a wiper pivot. Well for the pivot is adjudicated at 950 GPM with a current pumping rate of 720 GPM Although currently being farmed by the owners, the farming could be leased out or re-configured to many different opportunities. — Read more
- Listing StatusAvailablePingree Park Ranch is a 202 acre ranch consisting of a 42 acre parcel with a 3 bedroom 2 bath log home surrounded by National Forest. The ranch has an additional 160 acres with Pennock Creek running through the majority of the property and amazing — Read more
- Listing StatusAvailableScotts Bluff County Ranch consists of 650 deeded acres of mixed use land. There is 90 acres under pivot for alfalfa and 324 acres of water rights. Approximately 35 acres are in the WHIP program which still allows the owner access and control. The remaining — Read more
- Listing StatusAvailableRare opportunity to own 75 acres inside Golden Gate Canyon State Park. This property is a blank slate for your own private getaway or a development opportunity. Situated inside the park in Jefferson County, this property has Ralston Creek running through it. An abundance of — Read more
- Listing StatusUnder ContractA rare opportunity to own 160 acres of prime hunting land in the middle of Medicine Bow National Forest. With a 160 acres you may qualify for landowner tags. This property is surrounded on three sides by National Forest. This property has Harden Creek running — Read more