Jake Hyland is a broker associate, licensed in Colorado and South Dakota. Jake grew up on a ranch in Eastern Colorado. Playing baseball in college took Jake all over the state where he finished at Colorado Mesa University earning a Bachelor’s Degree in Business Marketing. Jake has guided clients at some of the most luxurious ranches in the country chasing trophy elk and mule deer. Jake lived in South Dakota for many years, which allowed him to hunt an abundance of different game species including whitetail, mule deer, ducks, geese, and of course pheasants. Combining Jake’s knowledge of hunting, his love for land, and a strong ranching background makes a great combination for sellers and buyers. His family still runs cattle in both Colorado and Wyoming. Jake and his wife Kayla now live on the Front range of Colorado with their little girl Raygen. Whether you are looking for your next ranch, or your own piece of hunting heaven, let Jake use his knowledge, and drive to get the job done. Jake and the Hayden Outdoors team would love to help you with your perfect farm, ranch, or recreational property.
- Listing StatusUnder ContractAtwood Farm and River Bottom: This 465+/- acre farm has it all. The property includes pivot Irrigation ground, flood Irrigation ground, pasture ground, nearly 1 mile of South Platte River Frontage, and to top it off amazing surface water rights. The water rights have been — Read more
- Listing StatusSoldThis property has it ALL. This newly remodeled farm house sits on 20 acres stretching to the South Platte River. Located just two minutes from Kersey, and 10 minutes from Greeley, Colorado, gives this property the country feel you are looking for. The home is — Read more
- Listing StatusAvailableDaybreak Ridge over looks Chamberlain, South Dakota. At the end of the private drive sits this 3500 square foot custom built home, boasting tremendous views of the Missouri River. The home sits on 40 acres that stretches down towards the River. The home is a — Read more
- Listing StatusAvailableNicely updated, and remodeled house located in central Estes Park, Colorado. This 4 bed, 2.5 bathroom house sits on a wonderful corner lot with views of the surrounding mountains. Enjoy the large family room just adjacent to the kitchen making the space great for entertaining. — Read more
- Listing StatusAvailableProperty Over View: Food, Cover, and Water… That’s what makes ideal habitat conditions for wildlife. The “Cresbard Sportsmen’s Paradise” has all three. Located outside of Cresbard, South Dakota lies one of the best 80-acre hunting tracts you will find in the area. Sitting just 40 — Read more
- Listing StatusSoldCactus Hill Farm House is located North of Sterling, Colorado, just adjacent to North Sterling Reservoir. This 4+/- acre farm house would make a great home for anyone looking for a few acres in the country. Given its excellent location, this would also make a — Read more
- Listing StatusUnder ContractChamberlain RV Port is the perfect opportunity for any RV enthusiast to own their own permanent RV port just minutes from Chamberlain, SD. This property has a custom built RV Port that shields your RV or Camper from the elements. There is a storm shelter — Read more