Jaci Digby is a Realtor with Hayden Outdoors in the great state of Wyoming. Born and raised on a cattle ranch in Eastern Colorado, she grew up riding, roping, hunting, and raising 4-H animals. Jaci is a graduate of the University Of Wyoming College Of Business and a Laramie resident. With a Bachelor’s degree in Business Management, she is known for her innovative marketing techniques, 24/7 availability, and outstanding client service.
Competitive and determined with an overwhelming love of the outdoors, Jaci followed in her dad's footsteps and entered the Real Estate industry, and now gets to call him her business partner. While earning her Business degree, Jaci worked as an office manager for a successful local Real Estate Company. Jaci then obtained her Real Estate License and started with Century 21 Associated Brokers, the oldest Century 21 franchise in Wyoming, in May of 2016. There, Jaci worked multiple aspects of the Wyoming Real Estate industry; including working with both buyers and sellers and specializing in residential and agricultural transactions. Jaci sold 1.7 million in sales in her first year.
In 2017, Jaci joined Hayden Outdoors, where she plans to stay. She primarily does business in Albany, Laramie, Platte, Carbon, and Natrona Counties, but is excited to meet folks and expand her business to other areas in Wyoming. When Jaci isn't selling real estate, she's exploring the parts of the state she hasn't yet seen or hunting Wyoming big game.
- Listing StatusAvailableLocated in the Little Snake River Valley near Dixon Wyoming, Dunckley Little Snake River Ranch is the ultimate outdoorsman’s property. You could spend a lifetime searching for what this property offers. Fishing, Big Game Trophy Hunting and Waterfowl! River/Fishing- The Little Snake River borders the — Read more
- Listing StatusAvailableThis property is a horseman’s dream. A quick 7 miles north of Laramie, WY, this gorgeous 40 acre property sits a couple miles from the entrance of Rogers Canyon in a well-kept neighborhood with canyon views. The gorgeous 4 bedroom 3 bath Ranch Style home — Read more
- Listing StatusAvailableAre you looking for a home with ample space and beautiful views with the convenience of being close to town? This 40 acre property is less than 6 miles from the edge of Laramie in the gorgeous Rogers Canyon neighborhood and includes an oversized heated — Read more
- Listing StatusAvailableShowing by appointment only. This is an awesome commercial opportunity smack dab in the middle of Medicine Bow National Forest and only 3.8 miles from the Snowy Range Ski Area. This is a phenomenal opportunity to live away from the hustle and bustle of the — Read more
- Listing StatusSoldAre you looking for an affordable family home with breathtaking views? A short 7 miles north of Laramie, WY in the coveted Rogers Canyon community, this charming 2 story home sits in a scenic and peaceful neighborhood and offers 40 acres for you to play — Read more
- Listing StatusAvailablePrice Reduced!! This 5,941 square foot building in Savery, WY has endless possibilities. Commercially, there are multiple opportunities or routes you could go to produce income, or it could be a handy man’s favorite project to update into his dream home. This property sits on — Read more
- Listing StatusUnder ContractOver 30 acres of buildable land for sale, less than 8 miles north of Laramie on HWY 287. Close to town, with views of the Laramie Range and the Snowy Range Mountains. This property has NO covenants, so you're free to build, own livestock, etc. — Read more
- Listing StatusSoldSawmill Homestead is 60 acres divided into buildable parcels. This particular lot is 2.23 acres. There are 29 acres established as "common areas", such as a picturesque (seasonal) pond, a picnic area, and swing set. These lots hoard panoramic mountain views but are close to — Read more