I am a Realtor with Hayden Outdoors in the great state of Wyoming. Born and raised on a cattle ranch in Eastern Colorado, I grew up riding, roping, hunting, and raising 4-H animals. I am a graduate of the University Of Wyoming College Of Business and a Laramie resident. With a Bachelor’s degree in Business Management, I am proud of my innovative marketing techniques, 24/7 availability, and outstanding client service.
Competitive and determined with a love of the outdoors, I followed in my dads footsteps and entered the Real Estate industry. My dad (Jim Digby) and I are now business partners and occasionally partner on properties in Wyoming.
I fit in well at Hayden Outdoors and plan to stay with them as long as possible! primarily do business in Albany, Laramie, Platte, Carbon, and Natrona Counties, but have recently expanded to other areas in Wyoming as well. I recently got married in September of 2018 to a Laramie native, and my husband and I enjoy camping, hunting, and getting outside with our two aussies.
- Listing StatusAvailableThe Jelm Riverfront Mansion is a gorgeous once in a lifetime property for an investor, an outdoorsman, or anyone searching for a secluded family get-a-way. Located in southeastern Wyoming, this 20-acre property features 707 feet of private river frontage on the Laramie River, a 9,000 — Read more
- Listing StatusAvailable42 Blair Wallis Road, situated in the middle of the gorgeous Vedauwoo recreational area, is the private Wyoming home you’ve been searching for! This mountain home is located in the exclusive Vedauwoo Springs Development with gorgeous unobstructed views of natural rock formations and the Medicine — Read more
- Listing StatusSoldAre you looking for an affordable family home with breathtaking views? A short 7 miles north of Laramie, WY in the coveted Rogers Canyon community, this charming 2 story home sits in a scenic and peaceful neighborhood and offers 40 acres for you to play — Read more
- Listing StatusAvailableHere is your opportunity to own your own cabin in the breathtaking Medicine Bow National Forest!! In the charming little community of Lake Creek, bordering thousands upon thousands of public land, this charming little cabin in the woods sits on .42 acres in one of — Read more
- Listing StatusAvailableThis 42 acre parcel isn’t an average Wild Horse Ranch property! This unique property offers topographical diversity and borders the gorgeous Sheep Mountain. It gives direct access thousands of acres of public land for great hunting and hiking. Elk often hang out on this side — Read more
- Listing StatusSoldSawmill Homestead is 60 acres divided into buildable parcels. This particular lot is 2.23 acres. There are 29 acres established as "common areas", such as a picturesque (seasonal) pond, a picnic area, and swing set. These lots hoard panoramic mountain views but are close to — Read more